Rainbow Six on Live

Posted by hypnotize_

How do you get two people to play rainbow six on xbox live through one console? I was searching the internet and it said something about having two separate accounts, which my friend and I have but we can't figure out how to do it even with separate accounts. Help is appreciated.

Posted by hypnotize_

i love penis

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Pretty sure you can't bring guests online. System link is your next best bet.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Speaking of Rainbow Six on Live...

Are the C4 mines considered cheap? I don't like to keep people from enjoying the game, and I have myself felt a little guilty using them the way I have.

I haven't heard anyone complain, though. Oh, and that unlockable shotgun: gay.

Posted by Dexter

It said on the box that it was co-op 2-4 but we can only get two people in! What's up? :(

Quoted post: Are the C4 mines considered cheap? I don't like to keep people from enjoying the game, and I have myself felt a little guilty using them the way I have.

Nope. It can be frustrating, but nope. Though the best thing to do is set up motion sensors and then a C4 mine somewhere inside the sensors and just walk off and kill some kids. Once you hear them go off, detonate the mine and lol.

And which shotgun, the SPAS? If so, I don't see what's wrong with it. It's really not that much better than the 870, though it does have increased accuracy which really doesn't do a whole lot.

Quoted post:
It said on the box that it was co-op 2-4 but we can only get two people in! What's up?

Change the match settings. And it's 4 player over system link or Live.

Posted by hypnotize_

Quoting Stinger: Speaking of Rainbow Six on Live...

Are the C4 mines considered cheap? I don't like to keep people from enjoying the game, and I have myself felt a little guilty using them the way I have.

Nah dude, the C4 are fine. The addition of the C4 adds a new strategic factor into the game which makes it more fun. In my opinion, the incendiary grenades are worse because they detonate really quickly leaving you with little time to react.

The spas is good, but in my opinion, if he is close enough to kill you with a shotgun then you suck at throwing grenades.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Nope. It can be frustrating, but nope. Though the best thing to do is set up motion sensors and then a C4 mine somewhere inside the sensors and just walk off and kill some kids. Once you hear them go off, detonate the mine and lol.

And which shotgun, the SPAS? If so, I don't see what's wrong with it. It's really not that much better than the 870, though it does have increased accuracy which really doesn't do a whole lot.

Haha, that's ****ing wrong.

I was talking about the XM shotgun. I just realized it wasn't unlockable.

Sure "don't get close lol" but I've been shot across Streets by someone using it. :(

Quoted post: The spas is good, but in my opinion, if he is close enough to kill you with a shotgun then you suck at throwing grenades.

That's so stupid. In a game like this it's impossible to avoid getting close to someone. Plus, put a SPAS in a decent player's hands and they can snipe with it from across the map. I loves me some rifle scope on a shotgun.

But yeah, the XM is usually restricted, and if it's not it's probably because the host forgot to and you'll be kicked for using it. MP5 get.

Also, Dex: I played with your nephew last night apparently. He's pretty good. Now you just need to get on.

Posted by cool gamer dad

You played with me last night, and you had the privilege of watching me fire a whole clip of a MP9 at someone standing completely still and not land a single shot.

Hahaha, yeah, that was awesome. Get on more.

Posted by hypnotize_

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That's so stupid. In a game like this it's impossible to avoid getting close to someone. Plus, put a SPAS in a decent player's hands and they can snipe with it from across the map. I loves me some rifle scope on a shotgun.

But yeah, the XM is usually restricted, and if it's not it's probably because the host forgot to and you'll be kicked for using it. MP5 get.

Also, Dex: I played with your nephew last night apparently. He's pretty good. Now you just need to get on.

Rifle scope on a shotgun? lol and I sounded stupid?

Posted by TheSorrow

Quoting hypnotize_: Rifle scope on a shotgun? lol and I sounded stupid?

it actually works good...try it sometime

Quoted post: Rifle scope on a shotgun? lol and I sounded stupid?

Try it before you knock it. You can snipe across the Streets with it. You can do it without it, but it helps a ton. Plus, what else are you going to use? Reflex is just a stupid scope and the laser sight literally does nothing more than add maybe a half a millimeter of stick-aim to reticule. Which is useless on a shotgun.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Why wouldn't you attach a rifle scope to a shotgun?

Exactly.

Also, you suck for not being able to join half of the games ATR takes part in. Fukken fix that, play a ton of games with us, and join up. That would be pretty cool.

Posted by Axis

I tried playing this game again this morning, then my 360 died on me. Go figure.

Posted by cool gamer dad

How to the default pistols stack up against the Raging Bull and the Desert Eagle?

Because I don't know if I suck at pistols-only matches or if I'm just at a disadvantage.

That kid Krokus of the BiA uses an MK.23 most of the time and he constantly wins. It's just about how well you can aim, since no matter the pistol, a shot to the head results in an instant kill. Deagles and Bulls are good if you don't plan on getting a lot of face shots, because they have incredible stopping power but they shoot slow, and in the case of the Raging Bull, it takes a long time to reload. Try the 92FS or MK for a pistol, they're the best out of the defaults, it just comes down to preference.

That, and most of the people in that room were part of various clans and high ranking. So yeah.

Posted by cool gamer dad

So MLG is starting their online tournaments soon, and R6V is on the lineup! They haven't announced it yet, but they'll only be using default weapons so low-rankers aren't at a disadvantage. So that means no MP7A1 or AK-47... But whatever, MP5N/MP9/P90 get.

Too bad for the guys that actually use armor, though. Low-ranked players aren't at too much of a disadvantage... Oh yeah, and XM and other gay **** like GPS will be restricted also.

but srsly... for money. Should be fun.

And that blows that you have to pay for the extra content coming out in March. Three maps and some revisions to Kill House and Bordertown. I wonder what they're going to fix...

Doscala Restaurant- set in Downtown Las Vegas off Fremont Street

Marshalling Yard- a service yard in the center of an industrial district used to store cars

Roof- a coffee factory in Mexico overrun by gang violence

And two new gametypes:

Assasination, where there will be a Defending team and an Attacking team. The Defending team has to protect the VIP, etc.

Total Conquest, which is supposedly some kind of king-of-the-hill type thing.

Total Conquest is just map control. Three radars that you need to control to win.

And ****, it figures I JUST get used to MP7A and I can't use it. Oh well, if I sign up I'll just go back to MP5.

Posted by hypnotize_

Since I didn't feel like starting a new thread, I'll post it here.

Lately when I play Oblivian, my Xbox keeps on freezing up and I have to restart it. Also, sometimes the gameplay is choppy, and at times the music mutes for brief periods then comes back. Is this normal for everyone else?

Clear your cache. Hold A when the game starts up until just before the main screen pops up. Or enter the code in the systems section of Live. Google it up, because I can't remember it.

Posted by cool gamer dad

So, my spf cats account expires in a week. I have my year-long Army Chick account, so I'm going to transfer that to the 360. I heard of a glitch that lets you copy your stats from one account onto another.

Would it be frowned upon to transfer the stats from my spf cats account to Army Chick?

Nope. There'll just be some confusion for a bit. Plus, I thought it was just an elite glitch, meaning one account needs to be elite for it to transfer.

Plus, spf cats is so much better. Keep cats :( Or use Army Chick and change your name to spf cats. :(

Posted by cool gamer dad

Nah, it's a stat transfer for any rank.

And I can probably change my name back.

You ****ing better. Nothing can beat Cats. Nothing.

Oh, and once you figure out what tag you're using, we'll have to get you set up with gamebattles unless you already know how to do it.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I can probably do it. And I'll use spf cats. It's not too hard to get them to change a gamertag.

Posted by cool gamer dad

So I requested to join and stuff, so the guy in charge can take it from there.

Oh, and I'm totally changing that **** back to Army Chick when Halo 3 rolls around. Just because I have to.

Might as well keep it as Army Chick then. Otherwise you've gotta spend 16,000 points... however much money that is.

Posted by cool gamer dad

My Xbox came with a faulty mic, so maybe I can play off of that for a free name change and mic.

Doubt it. You'd still have to pay 800 points later on though.

Posted by talentz

well sorry don't really have a clue..soz

Posted by woodlock

I recently won a free xbox 360 from this website, you can also win a ps3 or a nintendo wii or 3 free games...have a look:

consoles.freebiejeebies.co.uk/?id=23191