Stupid MySpacers

Posted by Bebop

I received this MySpace Bulletin today. It was entitled "Im not a racist....but this is true!!! im proud 2 be white!!". Brace yourself.

IM NOT RACIST!!!!! BUT TO BE FAIR THIS IS TRUE!!! :-(
Body: You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey", "Gringo" "Gura" and you think it's OK.

...But when I call you Kike, Paki, rag head ,Towelhead, WOP, Camel Jockey, Gook, ******, slant eyes or Chink you call me a racist.

-You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

-You have the United Negro College Fund.

-You have Martin Luther King Day.

-You have Black History Month.

-You have Cesar Chavez Day.

-You have Yom Hashoah

-You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi

-You have the NAACP.

-You have BET.

-If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racist.

-If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racist.

-If we had white history month... we'd be racist.

-If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racist.

-If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racist.

-In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racist.

-Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being racist but the african-american, Latino, and Asia clubs were not even questioned.

-You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

I am white.

I am proud.

But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Now watch, I'll be a racist for posting this

So what? no one will re post this for fear of being called racist

HONESTLY I FIND THE WHOLE SITUATION EMBARASSING!!!

if you think its true re-post it saying "im not RACIST but its true".

The hypocrosy in this is immense.

Posted by Degeneration

King's quote remains true to this day. This is sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity at its finest.

Posted by S

It's all stupid. Let's leave it at that.

Posted by Iris

Black mainly refers to African descent, whereas white's so general that it seems more like you're embracing the skin color than culture. I've never heard of people calling themselves "proud yellow-americans."

All this racism hypocrisy is getting redundant.

Posted by Sage Shadows

It is true, but whatever. It's because there are so many white people compared to blacks, asians etc in North America

Posted by Ichigo54

I agree with that utterly long list of stuff. I'm white, and I am not racist yet that is all true

Posted by Philsdad

Horrible. What a total crock this whole thing was. His main point, that pride in one's own race doesn't necessarily imply hatred for another race is absolutely WRONG. If you're white, and you have pride in your race, that means you hate blacks and all other races, and are therefore RACIST.

Do you guys agree? If not, then I'm not sure why you have such a problem with this rant. Yes, this guy came across as an *******, and said some downright retarded things in his rant, but there's definitely some truth to his underlying message. Just because whites are the majority race in America doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to have pride in their race if they so choose. And just because some whites may be scumbags and racists doesn't mean that other whites shouldn't be allowed to have pride in their race. What kind of twisted logic would that be? So let's not confuse the issue here and dismiss the whole thing as rubbish just because the guy who said it is a *******.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Ichigo54: I agree with that utterly long list of stuff. I'm white, and I am not racist yet that is all true

You agree that all black people are racist? lol isnt that racism?

Posted by Crazy K

I hate how everyone posts them stupid *** chain letters. Some people put up a catchy title like (Free Pr0n) and come to find out it's a chain letter that has to do with you believing in G0D. It's annoying as hell to see these bulletins everyday.

Posted by S

That'd be a blanket generalization, not racism. Racism would be attempting to connect that generalization into why race X is better than race Y.

Posted by Bebop

The writer basically says all races other than white come from the ghetto. That seems pretty racist to me.

Posted by S

Actually, he infers to the fact that whites are the minority in ghettos. He never says all other races come from the ghetto. With that, its still a generalization because it has nothing to do with race. Many of these factors are based purely on societal issues that have nothing to do with the differences between the races on a genetic or mental scale.

Posted by Bebop

Considering the writer can't string together a simple sentence, is an idiot and is generalising alot than I think it's fair to say it's beyond the writer's capabilites to infer that.

Posted by S

By bringing up ghettos in reference to a place that is without many caucasians, he inferred it. Whether it be intentional or not is questionable, and the actual sentence he used it in is completely non-sequitor, but he still used it. I don't doubt this person's intelligence, its obviously below par. I'm just saying that in that particular instance, its not racism - just blind idiocy.

Posted by Raptor

He spelled "embarrass" wrong. A supreme embarrassment to whites and mankind.

Besides, there's already a white entertainment station. It's called The Golf Channel.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Theres also already a white history month. In fact, theres 11 of them. March through january.

Posted by higbvuyb

Why would you be 'proud' of your skin colour in the first place? Pride indicates a sense of superiority; if what you have has the same value as everything else, it's just some average, not-better-not-worse thing. You wouldn't be proud of it. It's not like you have 'special' 'superior' white skin, so you can be proud about it - that's racist. You don't hear people go "I've got an ODD NUMBER OF NASAL HAIRS, I FEEL PROUD, I'M BETTER THAN THOSE PEOPLE WITH AN EVEN NUMBER OF NASAL HAIRS", because that's stupid - having an even number is obviously not superior to having an odd number. Skin colour doesn't even have as much to do with race anymore, anyway.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

... what? You're proud of your skin colour because being black defines you as a subhuman. Thus, being white is superior.

Posted by Arwon

There's nothing funnier than white-boy persecution complex.

Hig: In the context of "black pride" I don't think "pride" implies a sense of superiority so much as "not ashamed" in the same manner as does "gay pride" etc. Whereas with "White pride" as with straight pride, it's really really hard not to edge into sounding resentful or fearful of losing privilege and power and such.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Arwon: There's nothing funnier than white-boy persecution complex.

Hig: In the context of "black pride" I don't think "pride" implies a sense of superiority so much as "not ashamed" in the same manner as does "gay pride" etc. Whereas with "White pride" as with straight pride, it's really really hard not to edge into sounding resentful or fearful of losing privilege and power and such.

Except, being ashamed of your skin colour is at the other end of the scale, and equally stupid. It's just a colour. (I could sit here and spew a whole lot of the stuff you hear on those anti-racism videos that look like they were made to appeal to the older population in the 60's, but I won't). You don't have to be proud of not being ashamed either. You shouldn't be ashamed in the first place. Anyway, 'pride' isn't the right word for them to use.

You've gotta realise the people who think blacks should be ashamed of who they are are those that think blacks, are literally, subhumans and something to despise. It's not so much black people actually feeling ashamed, but white people thinking they should be.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Bebop;524606]-Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being racist but the african-american, Latino, and Asia clubs were not even questioned.

This is then only one with any truth to it, and even then it's wrong. A black club would be rather questionable, but that's not what happened, it was a black history club. A student wanted a white history club and was branded a racist, which is insanely stupid considering they're effectively denying a club to a subject they already teach.

Posted by S

Quoting Speedfreak: This is then only one with any truth to it, and even then it's wrong. A black club would be rather questionable, but that's not what happened, it was a black history club. A student wanted a white history club and was branded a racist, which is insanely stupid considering they're effectively denying a club to a subject they already teach.

Political correctness in schools is shot, at least in America. Actually, I'd take it further and say school is crap all around, except maybe the higher end programs that are specifically for Master's and PhD. There are of course exceptions to the rule but mostly just good teachers, not good school systems.

Posted by Degeneration

Anyone who agrees with any part of the pasted argument in the first post, aside from the section regarding the club, is being a moron. You couldn't possibly back anything else in the article with something relevant. That includes the ridiculous "You have/If we had" statements. None of them meant a thing. "But you Jews have Holocaust Remembrance Day! What about us?" Honestly... If that's the general belief, mankind is screwed.

Stop looking at a list of facts and speculations and supporting the main idea simply because there are so many of them. Learn to think for yourself, or for all our sakes, never debate again.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I am proud of who I am. I am proud of my heritage. I would never think to deny any other human being the right to a feeling of self-value, and I will fight for my own right to it as well. When one has "pride" in themselves, it does not at all imply a feeling of superiority. As I said, it only implies a feeling of one's proper dignity. I'm a racist for having "white pride," but then when one has "black/brown pride," they're a ****ing hero to their people? No. If you interpret things differently by the race that said it, then who's the real racist?

Posted by S

The real fools are the ones that equate the term pride with the concept of racism. Whether it be pride in your own superiority of race, or someone's pride being of racist origins.

Posted by Tyler Durden

If anyone's racist; it's Jesse Jackson..

On a side note: weren't there two movies made, celebrating the life of Macholm X, and The Black Panther? That's just crazy, all us crackers get is "Ghost of Mississippi", and "American History X"? :cool:

Posted by Skitzo Control

White people got Forest Gump, Woodstock, Dazed and Confused, and every single war/western movie starring John Wayne.

Oh, and Apocalypse Now was ****ING AWESOME.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Skitzo Control;525573]White people got Forest Gump, Woodstock, Dazed and Confused, and every single war/western movie starring John Wayne.

Oh, and Apocalypse Now was ****ING AWESOME.

Those films are indirectly tied in with racial undertones. That didn't make any relevant sense to my statement.

Posted by Arwon

That's the exact point. These things can be seen as racially neutral because they're "white". This is much more difficult for stuff about people of other ethnicities. That's part of what invisible white priviledge is.

Posted by Raptor

I am proud to be composed of carbon compounds. I despise everyone who isn't.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Rap', what the hell are you talking about.. You're an organic-gaseous body. Made up of mostly methane particles, and very full of ****.

Quoted post: This is much more difficult for stuff about people of other ethnicities.

Probably because every other race feels the need to focus on themselves and their stereotypes. Comedians are a good example.

Posted by Red

by far that was one of the dumbest thing's I've ever read, but you can't expect much from faggots, who post gay, "RE POST THIS" Bulletins!

**** them, those people **** me off!

RACISM ****ES ME OFF, TOO. THEY'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND GAYS. I BET THEY DO HOMOSEXUAL THINGS WHILE BEATING UP AFRO-AMERICANS. THEY'RE SO GAY.

Posted by S

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: RACISM ****ES ME OFF, TOO. THEY'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND GAYS. I BET THEY DO HOMOSEXUAL THINGS WHILE BEATING UP AFRO-AMERICANS. THEY'RE SO GAY.

Is that irony I hear?

No. It's sarcasm. Learn your definitions.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Sadistic Grin: Rap', what the hell are you talking about.. You're an organic-gaseous body. Made up of mostly methane particles, and very full of ****.

Methane and **** are carbon compounds.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting higbvuyb: Methane and **** are carbon compounds.

Nigga please

Posted by Sage Shadows

It's true.

BUT.

Blacks and some other ethnic groups

[LIST]
[*]Had to drink from certain fountains
[*]Couldn't sit at the front of the bus
[*]Was enslaved, and taken away from their country
[*]Was basically treated like ****.
[/LIST]

It's the same ****ing thing with 2 black men at the sidelines of the Superbowl.

Posted by Trigger

In the end, it all comes down to slavery.

Posted by The Judge

In the end, it doesn't really matter.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=The Judge;529196]In the end, it doesn't really matter.

Oh, that's just weak.. coining a lyric from LP, how gay is that?! :puke:

Posted by KoH

I HAD TO FAAAALL TO LOOOSE IT ALLLLL

BUT IN THE EEEND IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTEERRR

Pretty bad that I still remember the lyrics. What's worse is that I remember how the song actually goes.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[URL]http://www.whatarerecords.com/vanilla/[/URL]
White guys that dig black chicks will appreciate this song.:)

Posted by Trigger

[quote=KoH]
I HAD TO FAAAALL TO LOOOSE IT ALLLLL

THERE'S SOMETHING INSIDE OF ME THAT PULLS BENEATH THE SURFACE!
CONSUMING, CONFUSING!
THIS LACK OF SELF CONTROL I FEAR IS NEVER ENDING!
IT'S HAUNTING, HOW I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND MYSELF AGAIN!!!!!!
MY WALLS ARE CLOSING IN!!!!!

Oh, wait, that part doesn't involve loud vocals. My bad.

Posted by Kodachi

Because the black pride thing is more about overcoming obstacles/oppression than anything else. It's saying to those who oppress them because of their skin color that no matter what, they will not think of themselves as any less than others because of their skin color. White people just don't have that. They were always in the majority, and pretty much always ran things.

Posted by S

Quoting Kodachi: Because the black pride thing is more about overcoming obstacles/oppression than anything else. It's saying to those who oppress them because of their skin color that no matter what, they will not think of themselves as any less than others because of their skin color. White people just don't have that. They were always in the majority, and pretty much always ran things.

I agree with you in this instance. It's a crime of circumstance in a way. One could question, should the roles have been switched somewhere down the line, would this be the same world with different people in the same places? And now that we're out of the woods, for the most part, on the concept of racism, is this concept of percerverance outdated? It exists, yes, but its no longer true racism on a wide-scale. It's culturalism for the most part. People no longer hate a skin color just because its a skin color, they hate what is associated with it.

I'm rambling, but food for thought.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;529618]I HAD TO FAAAALL TO LOOOSE IT ALLLLL

I have half the nerve, NOT to beat you senseless with a Wiimote.

In Toronto, whites are the minority. What has science done?

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Kodachi: . White people just don't have that. They were always in the majority, and pretty much always ran things.

What about in Planet of the Apes?

Posted by Bebop

Quoting s0ul: What about in Planet of the Apes?

Black people stole a planet now?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;530945]In Toronto, whites are the minority. What has science done?

In America, whites are the minority aswell. We just don't know it yet. :cool:

Posted by Iris

I think Whites are still the majority, but not for long.

Granted, non-citizens shouldn't count.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Bush made it loud and clear.. The non-citizens DO count for something. Why broaden the borders between Mexico, and cause companies to move South for cheap labor units? When you can just put a control the flow of migrant workers (into the US) en mass, and save Big Business a butt-load on possible relocation expenses. Yeah, the INS is full of ****, and so is the census..

Posted by The Judge

Quoting The Judge: In the end, it doesn't really matter.

crawling in my skin
these wounds they will not heal
fear is how I fall
confusing what is real

there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
consuming/confusing
this lack of self-control I fear is never ending
controlling/I can't seem

to find myself again
my walls are closing in
(without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
so insecure

crawling in my skin
fear is how I fall
confusing what is real

discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me
distracting/reacting
against my will I stand beside my own reflection
it's haunting how I can't seem...

to find myself again
my walls are closing in
(without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
so insecure

crawling in my skin
fear is how I fall
confusing what is real

crawling in my skin
fear is how I fall
confusing confusing what is real

there's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
consuming/confusing what is real
this lack of self-control I fear is never ending
controlling/confusing what is real

Posted by Zeta

Not suprised. VB board still has Pete and Ferry.

Posted by Kaise Suratu

[quote=Bebop;524606]I received this MySpace Bulletin today. It was entitled "Im not a racist....but this is true!!! im proud 2 be white!!". Brace yourself.

Body: You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey", "Gringo" "Gura" and you think it's OK.

...But when I call you Kike, Paki, rag head ,Towelhead, WOP, Camel Jockey, Gook, ******, slant eyes or Chink you call me a racist.

-You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

-You have Yom Hashoah

-You have the NAACP.

-You have BET.

-If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racist.

-If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racist.

-In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racist.

-Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being racist but the african-american, Latino, and Asia clubs were not even questioned.

-You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

I am white.

I am proud.

I'm putting a two chord progression on what you wrote and switch it up so it rhymes better but it'll be entitled "We'd Be Racists". I was barley jamming on two chords while reading/singing your post.

Posted by Omni

Why'd this get bumped? I thought it was a new Panic hate thread.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Close this thread.. before Panic DOES make an attempt to post.

Posted by Trigger

But I has a MySpace, guyz!

I want to share! :(

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Bebop: I received this MySpace Bulletin today. It was entitled "Im not a racist....but this is true!!! im proud 2 be white!!". Brace yourself.

-You have Yom Hashoah

-You have the NAACP.

-You have BET.

I am white.

I am proud.

That is such an awesome bulletin, Im posting that myself

Posted by Chronic

I never saw what was so special about myspace so I never bothered with it.

Posted by Acris

you know werid people
are on there you know so screw my spacers

Posted by Lemuria

Thing is -- the world is opinionated and there's nothing probably anyone can do about it. It's like sterotyping... you don't mean to do it (some of us...) but it happens -- Best thing any of you guys can do is just not open your mouth about a touchy subject that YOU KNOW will get you called that so seriously...don't say it if you can't really back it fact-like.

Posted by Average n00b

About the WET (White Entertainment Television) thing.

VH1
MTV
Seinfeld.

--

Okay now, seriously. With something like that I kind of know where they're getting at but they just say it completely wrong, that or they're just arsehats.

Posted by CrystalPain

What there saying is true but don't they have all of thoses special days and special threatment because they had been refused and isolated for soo long?
Homelands where destroyed and they had mental and physical slavery...
Im not an expert but alot of chines, indians and africans cultures have been considered as inferior for soo many years... Its only natural that they feel a need to have a greater sense of self pride.

Btw the ghetto's were created to keep thoses of Race X away. Then they kept all of the good jobs away from those people of X Race. After lets say 2 generations of not being able to have a decent job and decent food and decent housing. what will you do and what will you be? ur grandfather and father ended up trying soo hard to go to school but couldn't do anything... will you end up try to go to school or will you rob the little corner store?

Too many generations have missed there chances and now it will take much more generations to fix this mess.

Remember:
It is easier to Destroy then it is to Built

Posted by xuclo

I think the point of the chain-thing is to say that black people can get away with being racist. I tend to agree, even though the bulletin is kinda laem. lol

Posted by Degeneration

Well, if this thread is undead, I may as well correct my other post in here. It was a little blunt, though I still think the bulletin fails in pretty much every way. The "You have... If we had..." stuff is as laughable as it was in January. But it's still that sad laugh.

"DURR IF WHITES HAD A MILLION-MAN MARCH FOR RIGHTS THAT WERE ALWAYS THERE, JUST FOR THE SAKE OF MOCKING ANOTHER RACE'S EVENT, I BET YOU'D CALL THAT RACIST HUH"

That observant son of a gun!

If all he meant was that minorities generally get less heat for acting superior, that's all he should have said. He'd be right then. But no, now it looks like he's saying, "Even though whites have remained at the top for the longest time, they should totally get to do what other races have done in the name of equality... just because." It's beyond me why he thinks that relates to being proud of who he is.

The bulletin makes some racist comments. Either the author doesn't realize it or he's afraid to admit it.

Posted by CrystalPain

Well i love you all!!!!!!
BLACK WHITE YELLOW RED BROWN !!!!
Even tho you might not all love me lol

Posted by Iris

[quote]
ExoXile agrees: Again! only 12%~ of America's black. :D
Wasn't talking about blacks, actually, but hispanics.

Posted by ExoXile

Most often they're not American.

//Might've been said before, lazy, etc.