Busted Wiimote

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So, one of my Wii remotes is wrecked.

I came home today to find my mother had let my cousins (age six and eight) play with the Wii, pretty much unsupervised. Whether they actually played any games is unbeknownst to me, but when I checked out one of the remotes, the A button was missing. It was horrible! When I turned the console on, the pointer was extremely sluggish, and pointing upside down. The motion sensors appear to be totally screwed, responding to nothing short of what can only be described as rapid masturbatory movements. So, in effect, I have one almost completely useless remote on my hands.

Anyway, the point of this thread. What should I do with:

a) The remote?
b) My cousins and their still partially developed skulls?

Best suggestion I've had so far for the remote is to hollow out the circuitry and replace it with a TV remote. I've only got limited experience with electronics, so I'm not really sure if that's within my abilities. I'm totally open to suggestion on both.

Posted by junior senior

throw the remote at their soft spots to be equal with them

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Junior Senior: throw the remote at their weak points for massive damage.

Fix'd.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

How do you **** up a wiimote that badly? Those things are tough as hell.

Posted by ccrocker58

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: How do you **** up a wiimote that badly? Those things are tough as hell.

Yea...for ***s sake, 1up.com threw the thing at a solid wall full force, stepped on it, smothered the sensor with peanut butter, and even soaked it in water, and it still worked A-ok immediately after each of them.

Posted by Drewboy64

I'm going with the weakspot plan.

Can you give the wiimote replaced with warranty?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: How do you **** up a wiimote that badly? Those things are tough as hell.

Ask my mentally retarded relations. :(

Posted by Bebop

I broke one of my Wiimotes. Just take it to the shop you bought it from and exchange it. The warranty on these things is like a year.

Posted by Sage Shadows

A)Warranty ftw
B)Give them a sex change.

Posted by veritas

I'd ask them how the hell they broke it.