Super Bowl XLI

Posted by Axis

It's two weeks away!

The teams are:

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f1/ChicagoBears_100.png[/IMG]
The Chicago Bears of the NFC

and

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/71/IndianapolisColts_100.png[/IMG]
The Indianapolis Colts of the AFC

This Super Bowl should be a very good game. Who are all of you guys rooting for? I personally kind of want Chicago to win.

Posted by veritas

I personally want the Colts to win for one reason. I want Peyton Manning to win a Super Bowl. I want him to prove himself that he can win the big game. If he does win the superbowl, I think he should be considered the best QB of all time.

Posted by Raptor

GO CUBS!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'll do the same thing I do every year: get together with a couple friends, watch the first thirty minutes, forget about it and toss on some multiplayer game. Go bears!

Posted by Sterling

I was fukken ****ed when the pats lost.
But I'm rooting for the bears.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

COLTS

WILL

PWN

Posted by Fate

I was going for the Patriots, but I'm fixing for the Colts for this one.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Both the coaches are black! This is pretty big news in Britain, for some reason.

Posted by veritas

Quoting The X: Both the coaches are black! This is pretty big news in Britain, for some reason.

I dont know why they would make a huge deal about it. I mean who the hell cares. It doesnt matter what skin color you are. If you're a dumass like andy reid, you're not gonna go to the superbowl. If you're a very intellegent person and knows what to do and know when to take risks,(Tony Dungy) then you will get to the superbowl.

Im calling that If the Bears dont raise Lovie Smith's contract to at least 4.5m from the pathetic what 1.3m, he will go to the dallas cowboys making 5m a year. He was coach of the year last year and is going to the superbowl this year, my *** Bobby Petrino is making more money and hasn't coached an NFL game in his life!

Posted by Crazy K

I was so **** glad the Colts beat the Pats. I could not stand one more year of the Patriots getting into the Superbowl.

Anyways I hope the Colts beat the Bears.

Posted by toxic

Indianapolis, 3rd time's a charm..

Posted by Fate

Winners. <3

Posted by Dexter

That was actually a fairly fun, active game. I was going for Bears, but it's good either way.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

that was one of the more boring games i've ever seen. 17 fumbles and a missed pat.

Posted by Fate

That was a lot of fumbles, but wow... Those challenges were sure fun to watch.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Eh... Anybody who watched the first quarter alone should have known Indy was going to win. They had the ball, overall, for twice as long, had twice as many yards, and... Well, let's face it: Grossman does not have the talent or consistency that Manning does.

Posted by Obscurum Contagiion

yeah, I shut the game off during the pre-game show... it was gay.

Posted by Shade

Since the Bears beat my beloved Saints, I really wanted Indi win it. :) Holy sh*t that was a lot of turnovers.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

That was such a terrible game, wow. I really only cared to watch Prince perform though, so I was pleased. He put on a really good show.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;530702]I really only cared to watch Prince perform though, so I was pleased. He put on a really good show.

Wow, that's the only reason I watched, too. I got very hammered, ate alot of hot wings, got even more smashed.. Took a nap during the 4th, and drove my drunk *** home.

Posted by veritas

Wh00p Indy won!

Posted by rivercitytecmo

Quoting Skitzo Control: Eh... Anybody who watched the first quarter alone should have known Indy was going to win. They had the ball, overall, for twice as long, had twice as many yards, and... Well, let's face it: Grossman does not have the talent or consistency that Manning does.

actually, that's what happened in pretty much every game the bears played this year. they always get dominated in time of possession and offense. their strength is their ridiculous ability to get points off defense and special teams. there's no way you can count them out after just the first quarter.

Posted by

Im glad the colt won I live in tampa and the way the bucs let him go and the crap that went on down here with that was wrong. The Bucs Sucked before dungy came here so im glad with the outcome. REX GROSSMAN IS HOT GARBAGE I CANT BELIEVE HE EVER WORE A GATORS JERSEY.....GO GATORS!! URLACER WHERE WERE YOU AT ALL GAME??? AFTER THAT TIPPED BALL AT THE BEGINING OF THE GAME YOU DISAPPEARED INTO THE BACKROUND SOMEWERE. NEXT SEASON ALL EAGLES GO PHILI!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=rivercitytecmo;530972]actually, that's what happened in pretty much every game the bears played this year. they always get dominated in time of possession and offense. their strength is their ridiculous ability to get points off defense and special teams. there's no way you can count them out after just the first quarter.Are you nuts? The Bears were never and have never been a "come-from-behind" team. Almost all season, they simply took the lead and kept it. True, they score a lot via special teams and defense, and they do always get dominated in time of possession, but they never got dominated in the same way they did in the Bowl. In case you didn't notice, everybody on The Bears defense was so frustrated on the field because they just couldn't do what they do best: manhandle the line and force the QB to make mistakes.

Posted by Colonel

Daaa Bears Da bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bear..............

Stupid Colts...:(

Posted by

E-A-G-L-E-S....EAGLES!!!! E-A-G-L-E-S...EAGLES!!!!! 07 08 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!!!