What is the point of life?

Posted by Ant

To make the world a better place? To have as much fun as possible, perhaps at the expense of others? To live one of high moral standards and live a life in heaven with G[COLOR="Lime"]o[/COLOR]d? Is it one's own personal choice? Or is there just one answer to this question? Enlighten me.

Posted by Zeta

Video games...

>_>

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

to pwn newbs?

:D

Posted by Fate

It's what you make of it.

Posted by Speedfreak

To enjoy it, and help other people to enjoy it too.

Posted by The Judge

Religious: To serve the Lord.

Scientific: To reproduce.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

There is no point.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Ant;523675]To make the world a better place? To have as much fun as possible, perhaps at the expense of others? To live one of high moral standards and live a life in heaven with G[COLOR=lime]o[/COLOR]d? Is it one's own personal choice? Or is there just one answer to this question? Enlighten me.

The point: To find a point; Then try and prove said point. Then form a base following behind this point. Then uphold your point. Make it a hobby because you'll more than likely have nothing else going on due to the fact that you'll also begin to question so much about this point.

Posted by Raptor

Each individual defines his or her own point to maintaining survival. Unlike many, it seems, I have realistic expectations. I can hardly wait for my corpse to decay into the soil as I become a rich, nurturing fertilizer for a meadow of vibrant wildflowers upon glorious Mother Earth!

Posted by Tyler Durden

Rappy, you selfless, caring jerk.. Of all the people, the only person whom would possibly think of his dear old Mother Earth.

EAT AS MANY CHICKEN MCNUGGETS AS POSSIBLE YEAH! THAT'S THE POINT OF MY LIFE!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;523931]EAT AS MANY CHICKEN MCNUGGETS AS POSSIBLE YEAH! THAT'S THE POINT OF MY LIFE!

So, consuming mass quantities of cardboard-layered "chicken", made ready in bite sized little nuggets, is all you'd expect to gain from life? May Mephisto have mercy on your cholesterol-addled soul..

[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/marvel_villain/mephisto/thor_annual013.jpg[/IMG]

Cardboard is ****ing delicious then.

Posted by Ant

This leads me to think that the point of life is what you make of it(which I've always believed). But, the problem that comes to hand next is basically the set of laws that are in place that stop us. I'm not saying the world should go into anarchy because that just wouldn't work out very well now would it? Or would it? We have this safety net around us always protecting us, yet holding us back at the same time. I like to call it the "AT-FIELD". And this "AT-FIELD" keeps us as ourselves, instead of one mass ooze of life. I recently told this to my mother and my mom scared and said you're moving with auntie and uncle in bel-air.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Ant;523948]This leads me to think that the point of life is what you make of it(which I've always believed). But, the problem that comes to hand next is basically the set of laws that are in place that stop us. I'm not saying the world should go into anarchy because that just wouldn't work out very well now would it? Or would it? We have this safety net around us always protecting us, yet holding us back at the same time. I like to call it the "AT-FIELD". And this "AT-FIELD" keeps us as ourselves, instead of one mass ooze of life. I recently told this to my mother and my mom scared and you're moving with auntie and uncle in bel-air.

You read way too many comic books, and TV is bad for you..

He watches way too much Evangelion. That's the problem.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Speedfreak: To enjoy it, and help other people to enjoy it too.

signed. The only reason that has any proof behind it is to reproduce, and since I dont want to do that, I"m left to determine what I want to do in my life (have fun). some choose to give their lives up to an imaginary friend (***), and thats cool too if thats what you want to do. life it what you make of it.

Posted by TheSorrow

not to die from a water driking contest for a wii...and to live it to the fullest and defend oneself and survive and expect anything to happen

Posted by Iris

To reproduce, but obviously that's not all, or else we wouldn't need such a long lifespan and wouldn't have had to evolve so much. Probably to self-indulge or gain experiences, like some really long winded RPG.

Or maybe because of the average lifespan we're given, it should be spent for learning and evolving further after each generation.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Iris: To reproduce, but obviously that's not all, or else we wouldn't need such a long lifespan and wouldn't have had to evolve so much. Probably to self-indulge or gain experiences, like some really long winded RPG.

Or maybe because of the average lifespan we're given, it should be spent for learning and evolving further after each generation.

1)living longer lets you have more kids, which brings me to #2
2) thanks to our mental advances, we're living a HELL of a lot longer than we otherwise would. why do you think that most people cant have kids past like 40 or so? thats about the time where you'd kick the bucket. Anything after that is living past your usefullness.

Posted by Iris

If it were solely about reproduction then people would die as soon as they became impotent, which most do not. We wouldn't need a 60+ lifespan if the only purpose of life was to reproduce.

But then you'd have to question whether our purpose evolves with us, or if we've outgrown it.

Posted by Iris

I don't think you could ever outgrow knowledge and the need to reproduce.

... uh-huh...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Iris: If it were solely about reproduction then people would die as soon as they became impotent, which most do not. We wouldn't need a 60+ lifespan if the only purpose of life was to reproduce.

wow, way to ignore what I just said. the only reason we live as long as we do is because we have evolved mentally.

Well, some of us anyway.

Posted by Ant

I agree with Iris :(

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

my purpose is to enslave humanity while wearing a green smock

Posted by NES Queen

I'd like to think that humans are a bit more advanced than the average housefly. Unlike them, the sole purpose of our life is not to sustain ourselves until we can reproduce to keep the species going, then whither off and die. If that were the case we'd all run off into the woods after our first sign of puberty, pop out as many babies as we could, then jump into a lava pit to end our lives since our usefulness is used up.

Unlike simpler organisms, our offspring needs constant care and guidance to develop into a civilized person. Even though your sister/uncle/grandmother/teacher/priest/doctor... didn't physically give birth to you, they've helped you learn and grow into the person you are today. Every person you meet in life plays a different role and serves a different purpose. To say that only those capable of reproducing should be allowed to live is beyond retarded. Some of the stupidest inbred people I've met in this world are highly capable of bearing children, bearing children and nothing else. Can

Posted by Lord of Spam

[QUOTE=NES Queen;524527]I'd like to think that humans are a bit more advanced than the average housefly. Unlike them, the sole purpose of our life is not to sustain ourselves until we can reproduce to keep the species going, then whither off and die. If that were the case we'd all run off into the woods after our first sign of puberty, pop out as many babies as we could, then jump into a lava pit to end our lives since our usefulness is used up.

Unlike simpler organisms, our offspring needs constant care and guidance to develop into a civilized person. Even though your sister/uncle/grandmother/teacher/priest/doctor... didn't physically give birth to you, they've helped you learn and grow into the person you are today. Every person you meet in life plays a different role and serves a different purpose. To say that only those capable of reproducing should be allowed to live is beyond retarded. Some of the stupidest inbred people I've met in this world are highly capable of bearing children, bearing children and nothing else. Can

Posted by Tiptoegecko

the point of life is to live it. you live once, enjoy it.

atleast thats what I think

Posted by ExoXile

Life's what you make of it.

Which would also be the point of life.

Make the best of it!
You only live once. ;)

Edit:.... or you could just look at the above post.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Lord of Spam;524346]wow, way to ignore what I just said. the only reason we live as long as we do is because we have evolved mentally.

Well, some of us anyway.
Even if we hadn't evolved enough to be able to take care of other's health, people could still live beyond impotency. Like I said, if the sole purpose was reproduction then we wouldn't need to advance so far mentally.

Not to say I'd be dissapointed if you became sterile and died off, though.

Posted by Shade

To live a good life, then find a way to die at a young age without commiting suicide so I can get into Heaven early. I like to think that we actually live in hell. lol no. WHOOPS DID I FORGET REPRODUCTION? OMGOMGOMG

Posted by Crazy K

I've always believed that your given life to do something with it. Kind of like a portrait, do something with it and you can make something great come out of it. Something like that anyways.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Lord of Spam: ...all of which directly contributes to having kids...

not necessarily having children, but sustaining the human existance. if one day science allows us all to stop time so to speak at age 30, where you'll continue to live forever and ever, but never actually "age" a day beyond 30, then there would be no need to make new children. we wouldn't need someone to pass our knowledge onto so they could finish fulfilling whatever prophecy we set out to accomplish. we would just simply do it ourselves.

its kinda like those toys with the marbles, it climbs up some ladder, then swirls its way back down on a slide, only to climb right back up and do it again. if they made one where the marble would keep its perpetual motion without needing the extra conversion of potential to kinetic energy to start again, there'd be no need for the ladder or restarting.

but until that happens, we do as much as we can in our lifetime, then pass on what we've learned to someone else so they could take our knowledge one step further. then they pass it on and it goes a little further again. then again, and again... till one day we all reach utopia.

or, i could just be a big nerd and am looking into this way too deeply.

Posted by Kamek

A big part of me thinks it's to find love and to hold on to it.

Posted by Ch

You're all wrong.

We're only on this Earth to make plastic.

According to Mr. George Carlin.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Ch

We're here to amuse ***.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;525142]We're here to amuse ANT.

I ****in' knew it!

May ant help us all...

Posted by Tyler Durden

All praise Ant, or all shall perish..

He'd get bored eventually and just kill us anyways.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Yeah, that temper of his is no joke, either..

Posted by specopssv44

Q: What is the point of life?
A: To figure it out.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=specopssv44;525275]Q: What is the point of life?
A: To figure it out.
And... If you don't, what's the point?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: He'd get bored eventually and just kill us anyways.

Haurhi reference ftw.

Posted by Slade

YES! ANIME!!

Quoting exo: And... If you don't, what's the point?

If you don't, then the point's still the same, you just didn't achieve it.

And no, I don't think I really agree with that. Right now I feel like the point of life is to do what makes your brain send you happy signals, no matter what that is. That doesn't necessarily constitute doing anything humanitarian at all. It varies from person to person.

Either that or "it's not about a point, and we can't grasp this life thing because we are too caught up in figuring stuff out etc." or something.

Oh, and it doesn't really matter what we do as long as we make babies so our species can continue to populate this rock.

The point of life is to enjoy the journey and regret the destination.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Slade:
Oh, and it doesn't really matter what we do as long as we make babies so our species can continue to populate this rock.

...ugh.

The point of life is to deny your humanity and have sex with as many dogs as possible.

Posted by Raptor

Puppies are cute.

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: ...ugh.

Yeah, I don't think it's a wonderful thing, I just think that's how it is even if we don't like it. It's part of being a species.

I prefer cats and kittens, but those don't produce offspring when you mate with them. Puppies it is.

Posted by Lord of Spam

" A healthy human can live past 60 without the need of medical care. You're a retard."

A cat in the wild will live a few years, maybe 5 or 6 at best. Housecats, which are taken care of both in terms of nutrition and medical care, can live to about 20 years in extreme cases. GEE IT SURE IS HARD TO SEE THAT HAVING A STABLE SOCIETY WHICH REMOVES A PERSON FROM THE "NATURAL" WORLD CAN LET THEM LIVE LONGER.

You, madam, earn the moron of the week award.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Lord of Spam;526460]" A healthy human can live past 60 without the need of medical care. You're a retard."

A cat in the wild will live a few years, maybe 5 or 6 at best. Housecats, which are taken care of both in terms of nutrition and medical care, can live to about 20 years in extreme cases. GEE IT SURE IS HARD TO SEE THAT HAVING A STABLE SOCIETY WHICH REMOVES A PERSON FROM THE "NATURAL" WORLD CAN LET THEM LIVE LONGER.

You, madam, earn the moron of the week award.
If we only needed to reproduce then we wouldn't have made advancements to outlive the ability to do so. We wouldn't be living in such an unnatural world, and have the ability to create so much pointless technology. The fact that we have such a stable society is due to us not mindlessly reproducing.

Should I reiterate? Explain in more simple terms? It seems like you weren't able to grasp it the last few times, but I have confidence that you can now.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Iris: If it were solely about reproduction then people would die as soon as they became impotent, which most do not. We wouldn't need a 60+ lifespan if the only purpose of life was to reproduce.

You realize before the invention of medicine our lifespans were only about 30 years?

Posted by Fate

Not just medicine, but evolution and adaptation.

Posted by The Judge

eh

Posted by Zeta

Humans haven't really evolved in the past 2000-3000 years. I'd say it's pretty much all thanks to medical advances. =/

Posted by ExoXile

Nowmore we call what would have been evolution, "mutation". :D

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting ExoXile: Nowmore we call what would have been evolution, "mutation". :D

same difference, seeing as how evolution is brought about specifically through mutations in the genetic code

Quoting Zeta: Humans haven't really evolved in the past 2000-3000 years. I'd say it's pretty much all thanks to medical advances. =/

not true, humans are being born without vestigial structures that were present many moons ago, as well as countless changes in our immune system and our ability to fight off infections

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=NES Queen;526632]same difference, seeing as how evolution is brought about specifically through mutations in the genetic code

humans are being born without vestigial structures that were present many moons ago, as well as countless changes in our immune system and our ability to fight off infections

Yes, our bodies have also developed immunities against some of today's most productive antibiotics. And it's because of all these *** **** "Wonder cures" and "Super drugs". Come on, be over a cold for the next line of months with a pill that remains in your bloodstream for 60 days?! Birth control that can last up-to and beyond 10 years [non-surgical]?! Modern evolution isn't any more up to nature's advances, than it is becoming readily a drug-induced action. Puny humans, stupid science; you wreck all the fun and mystique of dying "before your time"..

[quote=Myself, nukka.. ;523875]The point: To find a point; Then try and prove said point. Then form a base following behind this point. Then uphold your point. Make it a hobby because you'll more than likely have nothing else going on due to the fact that you'll also begin to question so much about this point.

I need to drink MORE..

Posted by NES Queen

no, i'm not talking about drugs. I'm talking about our own inherant antibodies that we (well some of us) acquire from mom when we're breast feeding. mom has been exposed to a lot more germs and cooties than humans from 3000 years ago, and some of those antibodies she's made will get passed along to us through her milk.

and as far as I know of, there's no super drug out there that will shrivel up your appendix and make it go *poof*

Posted by Tyler Durden

I say we stop trying to perfect medication, and cures. Let everyone die as they should, of NATURAL old age. And stop ****in' around with the balance, this world is not big enough to be shared with old people whom strive to reach age 150. Survival of the fittest..

Old people capital of Canada, nigras :cool: more old german men here than anywhere else in Canada or America. I agree, let them die so retirement homes stop popping up around my city.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;526798]Old people capital of Canada, nigras :cool: more old german men here than anywhere else in Canada or America. I agree, let them die so retirement homes stop popping up around my city.

Don't you just hate that ****, right now my grandmother is working in a retirement home, to aid other old people. They have a resistance building up, some global plan I'm telling you, old people will regain control of the planet once they're fully abled to remember what it was they were doing to do-so in the begining.

Posted by GameMiestro

The point of life is to not be dead. Though I hear from a local channeler that death is underrated.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Iris: If we only needed to reproduce then we wouldn't have made advancements to outlive the ability to do so. We wouldn't be living in such an unnatural world, and have the ability to create so much pointless technology. The fact that we have such a stable society is due to us not mindlessly reproducing.

Should I reiterate? Explain in more simple terms? It seems like you weren't able to grasp it the last few times, but I have confidence that you can now.

CREATING AN UNNATURAL WORLD CREATES A MORE STABLE AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT, THUS INCREASING THE ABILITY TO RAISE CHILDREN, AS IS EVIDENCED BY THE DRAMATIC DECREASE IN THE INFANT MORTALITY RATE COMBINED WITH THE RAPID POPULATION EXPLOSION. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT? JESUS ****ING CHRIST.

ProTip: save the smug idiocy for when you're right.

No way, man. It's a ton safer to live in jungles, high up in trees. Or better yet, in Africa where there's no food or water and tons of huge beasts to cuddle and protect you. NATURAL ENVIRONMENTS RUUUUUUUULE

posting on pointless technology lewl

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah man, all that nutritious food and medical advances are just FRIVOLOUS TECHNOLOGY LOL. Certainly never did any good for anyone.

Man, remember the good ol' days where I'd be dead in ten years? Those were good times.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Back in my day we were having kids in our teens and keeling over in our early 30s AND WE LIKED IT, DAGNABIT. also, walking to school 10 miles through the snow up hill both ways etc.

****, son. Those were the mother****in days. What has science done?

Posted by Iris

[quote=Lord of Spam;526993]CREATING AN UNNATURAL WORLD CREATES A MORE STABLE AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT, THUS INCREASING THE ABILITY TO RAISE CHILDREN, AS IS EVIDENCED BY THE DRAMATIC DECREASE IN THE INFANT MORTALITY RATE COMBINED WITH THE RAPID POPULATION EXPLOSION. WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT? JESUS ****ING CHRIST.

ProTip: save the smug idiocy for when you're right.
[SIZE=5]WE'VE MENTALLY ADVANCED BEYOND SIMPLY SPENDING OUR LIVES REPRODUCING. THE UNNATURAL WORLD MAY MAKE IT MORE HOSPITABLE, BUT WITH THE HUGE LIFESPAN AND OTHER TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES, WE'D BE OVERKILLING IT IF WE WERE ONLY MEANT TO SPENT OUR LIVES FOR JUST THAT SOLE PURPOSE.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]I CAN TYPE THE LOUDEST SO I WIN.[/SIZE]

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, i mean, we've obviously invented and created everything thats possible, right? no sense in just stopping now. huh, 80 years? thats good enough. Lets just call it quits.

No, *******, we'll continue inventing ****. We'll keep trying to make things better for ourselves, as have all the generations before us.

In case you're too retarded to read my sentences, which seems to be the case, [url=http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/worldhis.html]heres a chart from the US census bureau.[/url] Notice how early on in the earths population, when levels of technology were exceedingly low by todays standards, there was very little growth rate. notice also that as technology increases, not only does the population increase, but the rate at which it increases rises as well.

Now, certainly, people inventing things like cars or computers werent thinking "lol this is totally gonna get me laid:cool:", yet most of the basic human urges are directly related to passing on ones genes in some way. Thus it can be said that the desire to get nasty is directly tied to the vast majority of mankinds evolution, both physical as well as mental.

You've been 1up'd

Posted by Obscurum Contagiion

the point of life is to live, and then die and rot

Posted by ExoXile

Not necessarily, there's cremation, ya'know?

Quoting ExoXile: Not necessarily, there's cremation, ya'know?

thats for....
nvm,, not even goign to say it, lmao

Posted by ExoXile

That's for what?
Srsly, I'm curious.

Quoting ExoXile: That's for what?
Srsly, I'm curious.

jews

Posted by ExoXile

Psh, what about Vikings, huh?

Quoting ExoXile: Psh, what about Vikings, huh?

down with vikings !

Posted by S

Vikings > You.

And you're both playing the fool for typing large as if to prove something. There's a saying about about not stooping to an idiots level, something about experience and a bludgeon to the head.

Posted by ExoXile

I did stop.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Lord of Spam;527355]You've been 1up'd

I'm not even going to quote all that. You hurt my *** **** eyes..

Posted by ExoXile

Highlight is your friend.

Quoting Lunairetic: Vikings > You.

And you're both playing the fool for typing large as if to prove something. There's a saying about about not stooping to an idiots level, something about experience and a bludgeon to the head.

first off, I am not trying to prove anything at all.
secondly, I dont care what you think. :)

Quoted post: jews

HAHA, post of the ****ing year.

Quoted post: And you're both playing the fool for typing large as if to prove something. There's a saying about about not stooping to an idiots level, something about experience and a bludgeon to the head.

It's cute because you're fairly stupid yourself. Better large text than idiotic babble.

Posted by S

Quoting Obscurum Contagiion: first off, I am not trying to prove anything at all.
secondly, I dont care what you think. :)

Who said I was even referring to you?

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It's cute because you're fairly stupid yourself. Better large text than idiotic babble.

And I believe Obscurum said it pretty well "...I dont care what you think. :)", a glorified forum troll isn't worth the time of day.

Posted by Slade

Huh, I thought you were referring to him, too. TAKIN' IT PERSONALLY

Arguing over the internet is serious business. There are rules. Nah, personally I liked the whole "i'm typin biggar than you" thing. It was a pretty creative way of expressing a personality conflict.

Anywho, I think everything's pretty much been covered, 'cept no one's come in with "the purpose of life is to live according to God's plan and use your God-given talent to give aid to others."

...I don't really miss it.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

"To pwn, or not to pwn that is the question"

Posted by Lord of Spam

given the choice between typing out ten pages of proof as to why she is wrong (which she will then ignore and go HURR NO UR RONG) and just making the font xbox sized, ill go with the large font.

Posted by The Judge

Jesus Christ that's some loud typing.

Posted by Eggroll

to have sex ALLLLLLLL the time.

Posted by Iris

I didn't really consider LoS's point, although I kind of think he missed mine too. A lot of the techonology we came up with has hindered reproduction, and I'm just saying, it's defeating the purpose if that's supposed to be the main goal in a human life. Such things could include recreational items which have no increasing impact on reproduction. Condoms being one of the most clear ones.

Posted by KoH

You know what's really bad? I come to this thread with a logical and serious thought to contribute... but then I look at Iris or someone else's sig with Panic and... his "gf" in it and I end up staring at the picture and lose all recollection of what the **** I was thinking.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Iris: I didn't really consider LoS's point, although I kind of think he missed mine too. A lot of the techonology we came up with has hindered reproduction, and I'm just saying, it's defeating the purpose if that's supposed to be the main goal in a human life. Such things could include recreational items which have no increasing impact on reproduction. Condoms being one of the most clear ones.

if humans continue to expand the population at its current rate, we will be unable to sustain the populace. Contraception allows for the control of the population (in theory) and hence the preservation of the higher standard of living (which allows more succeful child rearing).

its amazing how nice i can be when someones willing to at least read my posts before contradicting me.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting KoH: You know what's really bad? I come to this thread with a logical and serious thought to contribute... but then I look at Iris or someone else's sig with Panic and... his "gf" in it and I end up staring at the picture and lose all recollection of what the **** I was thinking.

So you completely missed the part where Iris started discussing clear condoms?

Posted by Iris

[quote=Lord of Spam;529636]if humans continue to expand the population at its current rate, we will be unable to sustain the populace. Contraception allows for the control of the population (in theory) and hence the preservation of the higher standard of living (which allows more succeful child rearing).

its amazing how nice i can be when someones willing to at least read my posts before contradicting me.
Condoms aren't going to prevent overpopulation though. Even with the existance of condoms, population growth has increased exponentially in the previous generation. Still, since contraceptives can prevent fertility and sexually transmitted diseases, I guess that could be bettering the standard of living for many.

Still, I think we've become a lot more complex than other species. Unlike many, we don't suddenly overpopulate and then mostly die off, just to do it again. Maybe because we've got more emotional attachment to people and objects.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Iris;529789]we don't suddenly overpopulate and then mostly die off, just to do it again.
Wait until we get there.

Posted by Iris

The reason that it hasn't happened yet is probably the 9 months of pregnancy and moral discrepancy of children having sex.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Raptor;529701]So you completely missed the part where Iris started discussing clear condoms?

Woah... You'd think my eyes would just sort of automatically go to the word "condom" or something but I guess not...

See, I would've known that if I didn't end up staring at Iris' ****ing signature.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=KoH;529614] ..but then I look at Iris or someone else's sig with Panic and... his "gf" in it and I end up staring at the picture and lose all recollection of what the **** I was thinking.
Wait, Panic is a 12 year old with rather horrid acne, and an even worse hairstyle? That girl's acne is comparable to that of an overacheiver in line waiting on a Big Mac and fries..

Posted by Slade

You guys think that acne is "horrible?" I should post a pic of myself like 3 days after I've smoked pot. I think it's important to realize that it's so easy to make fun of Panic because of his weight, bad taste, and general uncleanliness. I mean, I haven't managed to look that retarded in years, so... c'mon, there's gotta be something I'm missing.

Also, the point of life is to feel good about yourself! haven't you ever even seen Dr. Phil, you crazies

Posted by Tyler Durden

I can't watch Dr. Phil for more than two minutes, without getting the homocidal urges of punching his face in, through the TV screen. His voice just urks me, bad..

Posted by billards

to go off-roading and kill liberals.