who here still plays there n64 more than any other system?

Posted by Abendigo

i do!

Posted by Xero

I do, definitly. Unfortunatly, I'm getting my Wii next week-end, so my use of the N64 will drop greatly.

Posted by Sean Fury

I haven't touched my N64 in months, aside from a few days ago when I packed it away. I got sick of it again, but I'll probably bring it out in a couple more months when I want to play Banjo-Kazooie or something.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Haven't touched it in awhile. In fact, I think I'll hook it up tomorrow.

Posted by Dexter

I play it about as much as the Game Cube and at the time a little less than the Wii.

Posted by Megatron

I haven't played the system in a few months. It's a combo of no one wanting to play multiplayer on it and not buying any games for awhile.

Posted by D.J Cat

I play it a little less than Gamecube these days.

I would love to play it more, but multiplayer sessions are hard to come by.
But when I do have them, they are sooooo enjoyable.

The guy I stayed with when i went down to Mlebourne for a Smash Melee tournament was good at nearly all my favourite 64 games.
So Goldenye, Bomberman 64 (1 ON 1 yeaahhzzz :D ) , Mario Tennis, Perfect Dark, Smash 64 and other games were enojyed much.

Recently I acquired Mishief Makers.
Its awesome.

"Shake, Shake!"

Posted by Tiptoegecko

My sister plays my N64 all day trying to beat my 82 stars in Super Mario 64. Yea I know I didn't get all of them, but I was 6 and I thought beating the main game was **** good enough. I would play it more if I could find my Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards and OOT.

Posted by Icarus

I lost my old N64, so I went out and purchased a new one not long ago. I'm not sure if it's the new 64 or the carts I also picked up for it, but for some completely retarded reason I can't get Goldeneye to play and can only get Starfox to run if I sacrifice a sheep to the Crown Princes of Hell, while masturbating to a picture of Oprah.

It's almost not worth it. Thankfully, I've got MM and OOT on my GameCube so I don't have to bother figuring out what ritualistic blasphemies need to be preformed to play them. Yet.

Posted by alscott333

N64 FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They had the greatest games of ALL TIME! But sadily I don't play it has much becuse its hard to for me. :(

Posted by GoreSoaked

I use to play Super mario alot on N64. I've not completed it but I'm on 108 stars. I havn't been playing it much lately but I would love to complete it... if I knew how. Stuck on quite a few levels.

Posted by hypnotize_

Man, you guys are noobs. I got 118 stars on Mario 64, but I haven't touched my n64 in years.

All of this talk about it makes me want to invite some friends over and play perfect dark games up to 500 kills against the bots.

Those were the good days...

Posted by Xero

My dad decided to sell our N64 and games!

A month ago, my step brother got a Wii for his B-day and he keeps playing with it. Result, the N64 was sucking the dust under my bed. 2 weeks ago, while posting here, my dad comes in and sais that he wants to sell the console. I said "no way", but he said that I should play on the Wii instead of old ****ty consoles.

N64 an old ****ty console? We're talking about 1997 right? 10 years ago? Not that old, my dear dad. Tsk...

I'm upset...I miss my N64 :(:(:(

Posted by Abendigo

thats too bad you should have told him that it wasnt worth any money so it wasnt worth sellin

Posted by Xero

We have this shop in Montreal called "Microplay" where they sell "old" consoles and games. They buy what you have to offer. He might get 30$ at most, but eh...

Posted by Arcadios

I still got mine hooked up for instant fun.
:cool:

Posted by Jaems

I take mine out every once in a while to play some SM64, Goldeneye, and Blast Corps.
Ah, that was real good fun.

Posted by Cruxis

Somtimes I get board, so I go to my closet, pull out a old shoe box, dust it off. Remove the N64 system, hook it's primative RFU Adapter to my TV set. Then I play my N64 for about an hour, laugh at it for another hour then shoot it.

....I think my dog is pooping on the controller as I type this?

...lol...

On a serious note though: I play Golden Eye, ocarnia of time, Mario 64, Star Fox64, SSBros. & Majoras Mask on it every now and then. Mainly cause I havent bought a Wii yet (it has Wii channel to download them on).

Posted by D.J Cat

The 64 managed to get everyone addicted last Friday night it was SOOOO much fun.

Bomberman 64, its so good, and whacky and chaotic and so on.

Hmm, so many people sold their N64's, I don't undestand why.

Or do i.
Its the cow mechanism.
Just follow the rest of the herd like a cow does and sell up the N64 (like 5-6 years ago people where doing this).
Rather than actually realising how releveant and fun it is.

Cause everyone I play N64 with who used to have one says how much fun they used to have playing it and how much fun it is to them right now, when they play on mine!