Hey WackoHater

Posted by Omni

Jesse is willing to show us his true identity online, so I was wondering if you could post pics of yourself. It would lend you some credibility, maybe.

Please.

Posted by WackoHater

You must be mad for sure!

So you lunatics can alter my photo and publish it all over!

You really are a follower of Du Wacko in real life, aren't you ???

Posted by Jesse Smith

The best he's ever posted is his arm...after geting 'chewed up' by his so called dog that'll eat me alive...

Yep, the dog will really eat me up alive. :D He thinks he can beat me with a stick...and he can't even control his little dog!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You see, Jesse would post my photos all over the net, I'm not dumb enough to give a loony tune like him content that he will no doubt abuse and use! :mad:

If you people don't know, Jesse is one of the biggest content thieves on the internet! :mad:

Posted by Arcadios

The Shitkira CD needs to be destroyed.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse is one of the biggest content thieves on the internet! :mad:

Would you like it if I gave them access to my copy of your message board database...including da Admin section!!! :wacko:

Posted by WackoHater

Would you like me to send Russian hackers I know after your data here Jesse ?? :mad:

Posted by Omni

Quoting Jesse Smith: Would you like it if I gave them access to my copy of your message board database...including da Admin section!!! :wacko:

Do that. It'd be fun.

Posted by WackoHater

Would you like it if I burned your house down Jesse ???

How about having you thrown in jail for DMCA violations and fraud ??? :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, a bunch of those posts were made by me!!! There for it's also part...mine!! :D:D:D:D

I just wanna let them know about all your crazy conspiracy theories about Google, Richard Nixon, and Republicans.

Do you still think George W. Bush planed 9/11??!!! :D

Posted by WackoHater

Don't push me into that flight to your doorstep Jesse! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, remember, we are true friends!!! :wacko:

Posted by avalanch

somehow, I have a feeling that even if jesse does decide to distribute that info, like he has threatened to do... that there won't be any hackers after this site. All I've heard is nothing but empty threats from wackohater, aka: anthonycea. Not only is jesse a certified loon in his own way, but so is the wackohater, for continuing to associate with jesse even after all the stuff that jesse has done to him. Go ahead jesse, spread that info if you want vengeance and wackohater, just leave. Leave these forums & try to get yourself a life, or better yet, become room-mates with jesse, cause you are both nuts!

Posted by Omni

Quoting avalanch: or better yet, become room-mates with jesse

I smell a sitcom!

Posted by Ant

I smell death.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting avalanch: somehow, I have a feeling that even if jesse does decide to distribute that info, like he has threatened to do... that there won't be any hackers after this site. All I've heard is nothing but empty threats from wackohater. Not only is jesse a certified loon in his own way, but so is the wackohater, for continuing to associate with jesse even after all the stuff that jesse has done to him. Go ahead jesse, spread that info if you want vengeance and wackohater, just leave. Leave these forums & try to get yourself a life, or better yet, become room-mates with jesse, cause you are both nuts!

Has anyone told you to go **** yourself lately you ****ing fruitcake ????

If not let me get you caught up at the speed of light!

**** off *******!

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: If not let me get you caught up at the speed of light!

Okay, what now?

Posted by avalanch

anthony, you are so full of ****, considering that you've let jesse admin and moderate I might add quite a few of your sites, you've pretty much ****ed yourself over, loon. And yet, you still try to get revenge, lol.

Posted by WackoHater

He is almost as dumb as you are right, you tried to administrate one too but failed like Jesse did, so you should cut your losses and keep your mouth shut, you are no better than Jesse, that's a sure thing man!

Posted by avalanch

dude, i wouldn't administrate one of your sorry sites even if you payed me to, and I did a good job of showing you just that, you sorry born loser.

Posted by WackoHater

Man just admit it, you failed, move on with your life, a good start is to forget the past and shut your mouth because you are making a fool out of yourself, but this is one habit you still have not learned to overcome, I see it plainly!

Posted by avalanch

LOL, no, I didn't fail. I decided not to help out a sorry loser like you anymore. Let's prove a point here. You decide to leave a comment in my post yet you remove who it was who left the comment. And yet you accuse jesse for altering people's post & statistics?? You are just as bad as he is, if not worse.

Posted by WackoHater

You're an idiot man, face it, still looking back on your failures and are bitter about it, you are one sad loser boy that has a lot of growing up to do!

Posted by avalanch

[quote=WackoHater;523755]You're an idiot man, face it, still looking back on your failures and are bitter about it, you are one sad loser boy that has a lot of growing up to do!

My only "failure" was to even choose to associate with you to begin with. Why don't you just shut your mouth now & crawl right on back to your little slimepit that you call home.

Posted by WackoHater

Your failure is simply being you, a guy that stalks Jesse Smith, steals his codes and content and posts them on his site!

Face it man, you got problems upstairs, you're not fooling anyone, you are exposing yourself and your mentality right in this thread man!

In reality, you should be banned simply for being yourself, a ****ing con man!

Posted by avalanch

a guy that "stalks" jesse smith. Hmm... that would fit your profile perfectly! In reality, you should be in the nuthouse just for being alive & making the posts that you do. Oh and look at the kinds of posts that you've made... It's you, not I my friend that "has the problems upstairs". lol.

Posted by WackoHater

Par for the course, you get a bit dumber every minute longer you live man!

Get your head together and get a job man!

Posted by avalanch

I have a very high paying job thank you very much. Oh and the last time that I checked... I didn't have several thousand posts from arguing with a person that has something called autism, unlike you. Obviously meaning that, offline, you have no life. loser.

Posted by WackoHater

When you get paid from your high paying job, maybe you can get a better computer than the 98 box you are using man!

Buy yourself some brains while you're at it and tape your mouth shut, you would be much further ahead in life!

Good you got a job, you will never make it running forums stealing content and trying to hijack members from here, now get lost man and go flip some burgers or something!

Posted by avalanch

As, I said. I have a very high paying job. Ever heard of a company called Mike hooks? Well, let me tell you a little bit about it. I'm a master mechanist there, a person who makes drillbits & other metallic parts. And I must say, I enjoy the pay which is well over $23 an hour.

Posted by WackoHater

I'm happy for you man, now learn to look forward and keep your big mouth shut, do yourself a favor and quit making an idiot out of yourself before the world.

In other words, grow up and quit thinking like a teenager!

Posted by avalanch

me? I think like a teenager you say? lol, "people who act like teenagers" often come up with snotty little remarks, like you do, or they dodge questions & keep making themselves look like even more of an idiot instead of taking the time to respond like a self respecting person. Guess which one of these you always pick, the answers obvious. you cant come up with legit reasons for any of the things I've said against you. Instead you try to come up with false rumors about people (like you've tried to do to me in this thread). Dude, you really don't realize how much of a fool you've turned yourself into, do you?

Posted by WackoHater

False rumors??

I don't need to make anything up man!

Everyone here already knows you are a content thief, you have a gamers forum and all the rest man!

Next, you could not debate your way out of a wet paper bag, but you are dumb enough to keep digging a deeper hole for yourself and are not smart enough to cut your losses.

In other words, you are a supreme idiot boy!

Posted by avalanch

step up the base, realize what's going on already you fool. Companies, Industries do not keep idiots. And I sure as hell am not one or else I would've been fired a long long time ago. Speaking of debating things, it looks like your weak point sonny boy, not mine as you've gotten yourself banned on several occasions from several different sites. Why don't you think twice before you speak. Better yet, throw away your computer and try living a real life for a change.

Posted by WackoHater

You're really too stupid to even enter into a dialog with man, now just move on and steal some codes and post them on your forum!

Posted by mis0

WackoHater has some pretty fat arms from what I can tell.

Posted by WackoHater

Camera angles, all camera angles, I'm only about 195, 30 years ago I was a great looking kid ;)

Posted by Omni

How old are you?

Posted by mis0

He's probably the oldest person here.

And it's not angles, you're just a fat chunky obese bastard, WAKCOHAITER

Posted by WackoHater

Who told you that lie ??? :mad:

Posted by mis0

My eyes do not lie (nor do hips, L0loOL), and they have perceived your arm fat to be indicitve of excess body fat, leading me to conclude that your an obese bastard or whatever I called you.

Dare you argue the validity of my perceptions, sir? I assume not! For such an undertaking would be blunderous on your behalf.

Posted by Jesse Smith

ack...I got competition!!! I'm supposed to be da only one that WackoHater...hates!!! :D

Quoting avalanch: My only "failure" was to even choose to associate with you to begin with.

OK, what's your other username!!! Did you get banned at a webmaster site that...ahem...WackoHater posts at...when he's not banned!!! :eek:

Quoting avalanch: help out a sorry loser like you anymore.

Ack!!! I'm da one that's supposed to get flamed!! Not him!!! :D

Quoting avalanch: You decide to leave a comment in my post yet you remove who it was who left the comment. And yet you accuse jesse for altering people's post & statistics?? You are just as bad as he is, if not worse.

His name doesn't show up beause...of his current rep number which iz in da pits!!! (Guys, keep knocking his rep down!!!)

Posted by WackoHater

He is your old buddy Gamers who is always stealing your content and stalking you!

Posted by

From the picture of that arm i can tell that you are one horribly ugly individual i almost regret ****ing ur mom!

Posted by WackoHater

Son, did you get hit on the head with a steel pipe a few times growing up ??? :p:

Posted by avalanch

[quote=WackoHater;524885]Son, did you get hit on the head with a steel pipe a few times growing up ??? :p:

even if he didn't, it's painfully obvious that you've suffered through that.

Posted by WackoHater

This is bordering on signature spamming for you now man, if you need attention that bad, jump in front of a freight train, you'll make the evening news that way!

Posted by avalanch

Nah, I got better things to do. Besides, that was your moms favorite sport, till she got hit!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: This is bordering on signature spamming

Dude, what's ur definition of 'signature SPAM'??!! :D You say every one is a signature SPAMer!!!! :wacko:

As for me, I would NEVER signature SPAM!!! It's not like I sell out my links over at... :wacko:

Posted by avalanch

My sig is on the border of spamming?? spamming a sig is when you have crap like shitkara in your sig...