Jesse Smith is a major lunatic and right wing nut case

Posted by WackoHater

Yes folks, your Jesse Smith is a Dick Cheney and Dick Nixon Worshiper, a true Republican nut case that should be deported from America for selling out all of America's citizens! :mad:

Before long lunatics like Jesse will have all you kids shipped off to Iraq and Iran to fight for sissies like him who hang around in their bedrooms in front of a computer screen talking trash for the Republican propagandists he follows!

Posted by Omni

Where do you come up with these ideas you use to try to discredit Jesse?

Posted by WackoHater

You think the truth about Jesse discredits him ?? LOL dude! :p:

Ask him if he listens to that Republican propagandist Rush Limpbrain everyday for the last 10 years, Jesse has been brainwashed by that lunatic man! :eek:

Posted by Omni

Wackos are immune to brainwashing, I think.

Posted by WackoHater

You don't know Jesse very well do you ??

I bet most of you here don't know Jesse at all, not even Sexy Dexy! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Vote for Rush Limbaugh for president!!!! Down with liberals and DemocRATS!!! There, I said it, happy now!!! :D:D:D:D

And yes, I think they know where I got da quote 'Half my brain tied behind my back just to make it fair.' from!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I'm glad the kids all know you are for sending them straight to the war zone in support of your hero Cheney!

You better change your thoughts and ways Jesse Smith, you are lost Son! :mad:

Posted by Draxamus

Damn liberal monkeys!!

Posted by WackoHater

You mean none of you kids knew Jesse was Dick Cheney's right hand man propagandists ??

Jesse Smith is a major loony tune, he still thinks Nixon was a great man! LOL :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

And Ronald Reagan waz one of da greatest presidents to ever walk da country!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You mean the guy who put Bush Senior in a position to steal and defraud America, then steal the 2000 and 2004 elections for his Son ??

Yeah, he will go down in history as a great man, just like Gerald Ford did who let Nixon retire in California instead of going to jail.

Posted by Raptor

hi dexter how's it going

Posted by WackoHater

Did a log fall out of a tree on your head Raptor ??

I think you're in the wrong thread, plus your conspiracy to try to get Dexter to ban me is not very bright, sort of like you aren't very bright! :eek:

Posted by Raptor

i'm fine too thanks :cool:

Posted by WackoHater

Are you sure about that Raptor ??

Posted by Raptor

Ja.

Posted by WackoHater

Ja. can't save you either! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Watch it WackoHater, or

will knock your lights out!!! Right Pokemonyx!! :D

Posted by WackoHater

I beat up guys like that just to train my Bulldogs! :mad:

Posted by Raptor

He lost a hell of a lot of weight, you know. I'm not sure PadrePhreakPhreddy has it in him anymore.

Posted by Ichigo54

I think Jesse is just a cocky little prick who really needs to stand up strait and put his goddamn pants back on