Straightening the Records

Posted by Yonaka

Alright to set all the records straight and end all confusion.
Me: Aida, Blaise
Theresa: TheresaL, Yaviel
Ally: Black Thoughts.

There you have it. Now stop saying I'm the other two Theresa and Ally! Theresa words things in an odd way. They will come here and confirm this if you should like.

Posted by black-thoughts

yeah im ally black thoughts so wat get use to it lol

Posted by Yonaka

Thank you Ally. Now to get Theresa over here. Where is she anyway?

Posted by mis0

How do I know you're not just messing about right now? You're a dirty, dirty witchy liar.

Posted by Ant

this is seriously messed up :/

Posted by Iris

Does it even matter if they're not Aida? They're still morons.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Aida is one badical dude with one badical 'tute, that's for shizzle.

Posted by Yonaka

Well I suppose you don't. But none the less, I'm telling the truth now. I could kill Theresa for confusing people like that. But I'd probably die trying...

Posted by Ant

Normally killing yourself implies that you'd die in the process.

Posted by Yonaka

Aha. Aha. She's not me. If she was, I'd be able to be DAVEY HAVOK in the schools talent show. But as it happens I am not. Instead I'M KING OF THE SQUIRELLS!

Posted by Omni

I'm still waiting for "Ally" to kill me:

[Dying To Live][Living To Die] sent 1/20/2007 12:47 PM:
hey my friend asked for your email and i gave it to her i hope that was okay oh btw it was kisoish or how ever u spell it
[Dying To Live][Living To Die] sent 1/20/2007 12:56 PM:
jerks that just messed me up in life but i guess you are i ****ing hate you
[Dying To Live][Living To Die] sent 1/20/2007 12:56 PM:
what the ****ing hell???????you think that this is a game????you think its funny to post a pic on the internet without asking me??????i dont care you did it but to then agree and make fun of me behind my back bc your to much of a coward to say it to me....i've never wanted to kill anyone as much as i want to kill you.for some reason i belived that mabye you did love me and weren't like the other
[Dying To Live][Living To Die] sent 1/20/2007 1:30 PM:
twist my words again and i will ****ing kill you posting a chat we had and them twisting the words to make it stupid thank you but you must know by now you can break some one that is already broken

LOL...

A picture, WHICH SHE SENT TO ME OF HER OWN FREE WILL, complete with glasses and emo makeup:
[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/TheAIDSPicSheSentMe.jpg[/IMG]

How does sending someone I've never met or talked to a random PM that says "I love you sooooooooooooo much!" actually make them think I was serious? I was trying to be obnoxious.

P.S. Stop talking to me on MSN Messenger.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Confirmed: If you make a new account under another name, you just created a new human being.

Posted by The Judge

Jesus ****ing Christ, Blaise, Aids, whoever the **** you are, and however many people you are, you're all ****ing retarded. And I'm not even jokingly chiding you anymore. You and all your friends are emo faggots without a proper opinion about anything important. You're self-absorbed, naive, whiny, thoughtless pieces of ****, who use the same nonsensical foot-in-mouth self defenses kids in ****ing 4th grade use. If you didn't care so *** **** much about everyone's opinions about you, then why the **** did you make another name for yourself? You stupid fat worthless sack of lard. *** ****...****. It amazes me how blisteringly stupid and...gah, just ****.

Leave this site and take your little ****-hill friends with you. No one wants to hear your pathetic bullcrap, and people only continue to speak to you here because they find you amusing to mock. You're a worthless pile of crap and you deserve every harsh word you've ever recieved.

Posted by mis0

Quoting The Judge: Leave this site and take your little ****-hill friends with you. No one wants to hear your pathetic bullcrap, and people only continue to speak to you here because they find you amusing to mock. You're a worthless pile of crap and you deserve every harsh word you've ever recieved.

Rarely have I seen you so blunt, and similarly caustic.

I approve.

What Judgey says is basically true - I think this whole thing is pretty funny, and AIDS, don't get me wrong, but I and many other members basically think of you as the most pathetic and equally stupid person to have joined this site in a long time. And I've taken the likes of Bakura and Kamek into consideration. You have the lot bested by miles.

Posted by The Judge

Guess I just got a bit ruffled. I dunno. Just the whole thing royally disgusts me.

Posted by Pit

royally?

what a fag

Posted by The Judge

I'll make sure to use a lamer adjective next time.

Posted by WackoHater

This thread is hilarious and a classic already! :p: :eek:

Posted by Raptor

From the subject, I thought this thread was going to be about organizing our LP's. Now that you've gotten my hopes up and dashed them, you had better get on your knees and start straightening my ******* records.

By straightening he means sucking and by records he means penis.

I just straightened his record btw.

Posted by Raptor

Actually, by records, I meant nuts, but close enough. And don't forget to lick the center hole.

Posted by mis0

But it won't be in LIKE MINT NEW ++++++ L@@K condition if you lick it!

Posted by Yonaka

Ok, ok. I admit I have shown a great amount of stupidity on the site. I'll try to avoid that in the future. But all the same I can garuntee that I am not Yaveil. She's tried to stop coming here many times. She shall be coming one last time to confirm that she is not me. I'm sorry for lying to you all, especially the Judge. I fully understand that I shall be mocked for every post I shall make from here on out, even this one. So, with that said, I shall see you around because I shan't be leaving.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Blaise: I shan't be leaving.

I wish you would reconsider.

Posted by Yonaka

You need to tell me if what I said in the war board was reasonable and intellegent by your standards. I got booted off the computer last night before you could tell me.

Posted by Omni

I don't see any threads made by you in the War Board. What was it about again? I don't really remember. I'm still waiting for you to be reasonable and intelligent.

Posted by Yonaka

Ah, so you didn't get there in time. Someone deleted it. It was about the war in Iraq and how very wrong it is.

Posted by Zeta

Posting in an acquired immunodeficiency syndrome thread.

Quoted post: But all the same I can garuntee that I am not Yaveil. She's tried to stop coming here many times. She shall be coming one last time to confirm that she is not me.

... it's true. I am a young, black female named Yaveil. I'm sorry I have lied to you all for so long. I just... hate being a ****** and a stupid little girl. I needed an escape from my ******ity. I'll... I'll just leave you all alone now.

Posted by Iris

Say "African American" instead. It's more believable.

Posted by Yonaka

Yep. I knew that post would be mocked. Where is she anyway? She left me home because she was too lazy to pick me up for the school play... Evil Theresa.

Posted by Shade

Don't worry Speed Racer, I'm not hurting your mother.

Quoted post: Say "African American" instead. It's more believable.

Why would I say the PC term when I hate who I am?

Posted by Yonaka

Right you're black, and I'm Minnie Mouse.

Posted by Shade

It's not cheating if you spread peanut butter on your testicles and have your dog lick it off. 'Cause it's your dog!

Posted by Zeta

It is cheating if it's your cat instead of your dog, though. :(

Posted by Shade

Come on Mitch, UNLEASH THE FURY!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Blaise: Ok, ok. I admit I have shown a great amount of stupidity on the site. I'll try to avoid that in the future. But all the same I can guarantee that I am not Yaveil. She's tried to stop coming here many times. She shall be coming one last time to confirm that she is not me. I'm sorry for lying to you all, especially the Judge. I fully understand that I shall be mocked for every post I shall make from here on out, even this one. So, with that said, I shall see you around because I shan't be leaving.

You are alright kid, don't worry about leaving the forum, if these guys keep picking on you Wacko Hater will destroy all of them!

They will accept you after a while, just keep posting, even they said you are not the first one they put through the VBchat meat grinder!

You have a lot of guts saying that you are not leaving, hang in there!

Posted by Zeta

It's been a while. We haven't accepted her.

Posted by mis0

A whole 38 minutes, and STILL NO ACCEPTANCE.

Face it Blaise, you've tried for well over a year and you keep diggin' yourself in deeper every day. You failed long ago, and failure is the only predictable outcome to your current efforts.

Posted by Shade

You guys would be the worst quakers ever.

Posted by mis0

Oats are for losers.

Posted by Shade

So are cacti.

AND THE GLOVES COME OFF

Posted by mis0

And then the driving gloves go on.

LET US MOTORCYCLE JOUST, FOR HONOUR AND ALSO THE PRINCESS (who is in another castle just fyi)!! HAVE AT THEE, VILLIAN!

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Blaise: Right you're black, and I'm Minnie Mouse.

As dumb as a cartoon character

Posted by Dexter

There are some smart cartoon character out there. Gadget ftw.

Posted by The Judge

*Deep sigh*

Posted by Dexter

Or Donatello.

*Deeper sigh*

ECSTATIC TRANSFORMATION!!!!

Posted by Dexter

Or Jake from The Rescuers Down Under.

Posted by Yonaka

Quoting Misoxeny: A whole 38 minutes, and STILL NO ACCEPTANCE.

Face it Blaise, you've tried for well over a year and you keep diggin' yourself in deeper every day. You failed long ago, and failure is the only predictable outcome to your current efforts.

Anyone got a ladder?
Oh and thanks Dexter.

Posted by black-thoughts

[QUOTE=Pretty Hate Machine;523709]I'm still waiting for "Ally" to kill me:

keep waiting long enough
i've killed you countless time
each time more painful than the last.
as the day pass
nothing has changed
i am only darker and more Emo than ever
wait
and wait

it's soon

Ally Heartless [No love for anyone][not anymore]
[yes i changed my last name to Heartless]

Posted by Omni

Wow. Just wow.

Posted by The Judge

Haha, oh wow.

Posted by junior senior

lol

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=black-thoughts;562160]
keep waiting long enough
i've blown you countless time
each time more stains than the last.
as the day pass
nothing has changed
i am only slutier and more trashy than ever
wait
and wait

it's soon

Ally Heartless [No cock for anyone][not anymore]
[yes i changed my last name to Crotchless]

Add libs are fun.. but, as I was saying.

Holy ****.. Since when was it cool to change your name to a disheartening catchphrase, or some childishly emotive character moniker? Why not something more sensible like Danger Mouse, or UnderDog.. Instead, you idolize trendy sad-sack faggots like Davie Havoc?! What a ****ed up loser, I hope Mike Tyson eats your children..

Posted by Stalolin

wiat, blaise and aida are the same person, but who's nexidala?

Posted by junior senior

a loser

Quoted post: wiat, blaise and aida are the same person, but who's nexidala?

someone completely different that joined with the rest of the KH kids.

Posted by Yonaka

I thought this died. Haha. Apparently not.

Posted by RandomizeR

Quoting Stalolin: wiat, blaise and aida are the same person, but who's nexidala?

nexi is a completely different person

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: someone completely different that joined with the rest of the KH kids.

Quoting RandomizeR: nexi is a completely different person

Was there any point to you basically repeating what he just said two posts ago?

Posted by RandomizeR

i guess, but i dont read every post

Posted by Yonaka

Vegan cake is good. I would know, I had quite a bit of it today.

I still wonder why this thread isn't dead.

Posted by Roger Smith

Cuz only the good die young.

Posted by black-thoughts

wow such a long time and yet i stil remain un-noticed
i feel special.
FYI [not emo anymore]

Silly freaks
Ally

Posted by Omni

Oh, I forgot about this. Did you kill me yet?

Posted by black-thoughts

LOL i wish but i have no reason too
you got me good with that joke
thank you i did need that

Ally

Posted by Omni

LOL okay good
i'm glad you liked it
your so random
do you want a giant muffin

Jon

Posted by black-thoughts

hell no
im not muffinist anymore
LOL
and thanks i do like to be random
besides i've had time to think and be werid
and now im am non-emo which is funny!

ALLY

Posted by black-thoughts

I LIKE HUGS!

Posted by Ant

Posted by WillisGreeny

you don't remember me, because we never met...
*hug*

DO I BAN BLACKTHOUGHTS NOW?

Posted by G-Sides

how do i close thread !?!?!!?

Posted by mis0

Why close the thread? We could just have a potluck and invitMURDER Yonaka and her friends. I'm pretty sure that's easier, and it would be a great time. Good food, music, beer, video gaMURDERs, and more!

Posted by Fate

****ING **** OMG **** YOU ****ING *****

Posted by black-thoughts

this never does get old
and i still laugh at everyones post
we have nothing better to do but this

lol

Ally

find something better to do

Posted by black-thoughts

why when all i wish to do is **** off freaky canadians

yeah i still hate you

LOL

Ally

Posted by Omni

hey Ally

i don't love you

and i never will so haha

i'm still waiting for you to

kill me already

LOL

Omni

her ban got reversed :(

Posted by Poco

o boy

maybe this one will stick

Posted by Yonaka

Lol. Poor Ally got banned. We have a video that Ally has entitled 'The Midget Wars' because me and Amanda fought over my hat. It was hilarious! It shall be coming soon. Along with pictures too.

Posted by Fate

your avatar girl has one boob

edit: and no nip

think about it, if her nip were to be behind her hand it would be placed too high and that would be funny