I'M A NERDY NERD

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAGaetICEiI

European Wii launch. Enjoy.

Posted by Bebop

Thats you? You look differnet than I imagined. You Mii is a lie! A lie!

I love British nerds.

Posted by Bebop

I love British nerds.

Yeah, my hair is crazy in that vid. And I was overplaying it for the guys at the DHJ community.

But yeah, I'm a geek.

Posted by Bebop

Your facial hair isnt as thick and full as you made it out to be. Your drawings and Wii counterparts are a sham. I dont think I can ever trust you.

I don't know what you're talking about. Also, look up the definition of 'caricature'.

Posted by Bebop

Your face hair is much thicker in that photo. Its thinner in the video. THINNER.

My GAME wouldnt do a mid night launch. They did one for GC though.

That's because I shaved for the video. For appearances.

And yeah, for some reason GAME didn't do them. I didn't really understand why.

Posted by Bebop

I seem to be the only one who cares about you UK Wii launch video. Does that make you feel sick?

I didn't record it for you guys. :-*

Posted by Slade

I really enjoyed it. Made me feel a bit lame for not getting one at launch, or even by now, though. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Posted by Xenos

You look like a healthy Jesse Smith.

Haha, it's been a while since anybody made that comparison.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I imagined your voice would be more gruff than that. :(

It dropped a few years ago, but I kind of adopted this higher tone for some reason. My natural voice is a lot deeper, but I usually only use it with my friends. Unconsciously, when I'm with strangers or uncomfortable for any reason, it raises in pitch and when I'm frustrated I squeak, which is amusing.

If you listen to when I'm talking to the guy in the shop after he lets us in, my voice drops a bit. I really don't know what causes it other than perhaps nerves.

Posted by Linko_16

I don't think of you with a British accent or anything when I read your posts, so the video weirded me out.

Lol America.

Reminds me of when the sixth Harry Potter book came out; I showed up in front of my grocery store about two hours early, expecting a line even in this obscure location, but only like one other person showed up.

EDIT - How is Downhill Jam for DS, anyway? I'm a long-standing Tony Hawk fan, but haven't tried DJ yet.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You don't look crazy enough. Though, besides the wind, that was a pretty **** good video. Well done.

Quoting Linko_16: How is Downhill Jam for DS, anyway? I'm a long-standing Tony Hawk fan, but haven't tried DJ yet.

It's awesome. You should get it and come join the community, it's a great set of people we've got over there.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

hay wings is this the store where your gonna get my copy of doshin?

is it me or does that tom fellow with blond hair strike a resemblance to the actor philip seymour hoffman??

No, they don't have it. I was gonna get it from a different store, but they sold it before you had the cash.

Posted by KoH

I always thought/think of Wings as this huge monolithic badass who bears a slight resemblance to Jesse. Axe, my mental image of Wings also includes him lumbering a huge axe. My ***, dude, you are indeed epic in my mind.

Too bad you're a nerd in real life. Jaaay kaaay.

Cool vid. It's a shame there wasn't more of a demand at launch for Wii in your town, but still, very cool seeing other people show up.

Well, there were like fifty people. I just somehow managed not to get a single one of them in shot.