Celebrities you'd like to see hanged

Posted by Bebop

Kanye West

P. Diddy

50 Cent

Come on everybody,get on board the hate boat!

Posted by Zeta

Paris Hilton.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Haha, anyone seeing the first post would think Bebop is a racist.

I totally second Paris Hilton, though. Right now my own choice would probably be Prince Michael.

Posted by WackoHater2

I third Paris Hilton.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Wings: Haha, anyone seeing the first post would think Bebop is a racist.

I totally second Paris Hilton, though. Right now my own choice would probably be Prince Michael.

I just noticed the correlation between blacks and hangings.

And the correlations between annoying people and P. Diddy, 50 Cent and Kanye West.

Posted by Iris

Paris Hilton isn't a horrible person, in my opinion. The Simple Life made me laugh. :(

Hang Robert DeNiro. He's pretty old anyways, and his newer movies aren't very good.

Posted by Bebop

Russell Brand. Drag his body through the streets.

Posted by WackoHater2

Ric Flair, because he doesn't know when to stop wrestling.

Wrestlers are very rarely celebrities.

Posted by Speedfreak

The Rock. Go back to your fake "sport".

Posted by WackoHater2

The Rock does need to return to WWE. Mel Gibson and Tom Cruise as well.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Iris: Paris Hilton isn't a horrible person, in my opinion. The Simple Life made me laugh.

[COLOR=PINK]That's hot! She made laugh too but, for her stupidity.....she's gonna be hanged, YEAH!!!!

Can you please hang Britney Spears? I'm tired of hearing of her troubling life,walking without underwear and her new supposed "pregnancy" (yeah, "again") ---- and she just left Kevin Federline! Oh please, hang her!!!!!!![/color]

Posted by bazariah

hmm theres a few

jade goody
tom cruise
mel gibson
jordon
peter andre
david beckham
victoria posh spice beckham
britney spears
paris hilton
heather mills/mccartney

to name a couple

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Panic: The Rock does need to return to WWE. Mel Gibson and Tom Cruise as well.

Mel Gibson and Tom Cruise were never wrestlers. Never.

Posted by Trigger

Tom Cruise, Russel Crowe and Katie Holmes while you're at it for being stupid enough to actually date Tom Cruise and then fornicate with him to have a child.

Posted by higbvuyb

Any celebrity who named their child anything other than what would be percieved as a 'standard' name. And, any celebrity who divorces more than once.

Posted by muffla

rosy o'donald

fat whore

Posted by mis0

Donald Trump for thinking he can use the legal system as his playground. And his hideous, terrible hair.

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned Shock J Tampon yet.

Posted by Kit

Trevor McDonald - For having the most annoying voice ever.
Rosy O'Donald - For saying "I don't know much about Iraq, but I know it's FULL of terrorists...speaking as a mother."

Trevor McDonald is awesome, go and die.

Posted by Speedfreak

I would like to kick Paris Hilton in the balls.

Terry Wogan and Bruce Forsythe are quite possibly the two most irritating people on the planet.

Terry Wogan is excellent. You just have NO TASTE.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Terry Wogan?! wtf is wrong with you. I love a bit of Wogan.

I'd rather hang with a celebrity than hang them. :(

Posted by Speedfreak

Piss off, Terry Wogan has the most annoying voice I've ever heard. The man is a cunt.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41094000/jpg/_41094542_wogan_gong203_pa.jpg[/IMG]

Award get. If you try to hang him, I'll turn up and sacrifice myself to save Wogan.

Posted by Speedfreak

LOOK AT HIM. HE EVEN LOOKS ANNOYING.

Posted by Bebop

Wogan annoys me. But I reserve by undying hatred for Bruce.

I thought you meant Bruce Campbell then, and I was about to go crazy at you.

Posted by Bebop

Bruce Cambell has had enough punishment in his life.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Bruce Forsyth is admittedly horrible. I wouldn't hang him, but I'd probably claim he was under a do-not-resuscitate order if he had a heart attack.

Posted by Bebop

Dick Van Dyke too. He's a dick.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Bebop: Dick Van Dyke too. He's a dick.

Hahah- Wait, I don't get it. :(

Posted by Shade

Dick van Dyke. Even his NAME doesn't make sense.

Paris Hilton and David Beckham have already been mentioned... Well, I don't know if they count as celebrities or not, but the entire Naked Brothers Band.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

I think Green day, My chemical romance, Good charlotte, and slipknot should be hanged

Posted by TendoAddict

Does K-fed count as a Celebrity or was he just a leach?

Posted by veritas

Our dumb *** president George W. Bush. Nuff said

Posted by scylla

ahem, the past tense of 'hang' is 'hung' ..... i would expect you people to know this :rolleyes:

Wrongo! Curtains are hung; people are hanged.

Posted by scylla

english sucks

Posted by veritas

Yea I think hung sounds better, but o well.

Posted by Red

let's see, celebritiees that should be hanged...

50 cent
Kelly Rippa ( not sure ofthe spelling)
... can't think of any others for the time being, but I will get back to ya'll!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Iris;522960]Paris Hilton isn't a horrible person, in my opinion. The Simple Life made me laugh. :(

Hang Robert DeNiro. He's pretty old anyways, and his newer movies aren't very good.
Iris should be "hung'd".. Haha :cool:

[quote=NEMI;523080][COLOR=pink]That's hot! She made laugh too but, for her stupidity.....she's gonna be hanged, YEAH!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=pink]Can you please hang Britney Spears? I'm tired of hearing of her troubling life,walking without underwear and her new supposed "pregnancy" (yeah, "again") ---- and she just left Kevin Federline! Oh please, hang her!!!!!!![/COLOR]
Everyone you've mentioned, should be cremated as to not return to the realm of the living; except for as a pile of ashes.

[quote=bazariah;523084]hmm theres a few
victoria posh spice beckham
to name a couple
I think you should have named the entire Spice line-up, B'..

[quote=Misoxeny;523303]Donald Trump for thinking he can use the legal system as his playground. And his hideous, terrible hair.I love you.. Can we make a litter of kidd'ns?

[quote=PunkRock Sonic;524916]I think Green day, My chemical romance, Good charlotte, and slipknot should be hanged And AFI, Bullet For My Valentine, Hawthorne Heights, Jimmy Eat World, Alexisonfire, Brand New, Bright Eyes, Coheed and Cambria, Death Cab for Cutie, Fall Out Boy, From First to Last, Funeral for a Friend, Panic! at the Disco, Senses Fail, Something Corporate, The Starting Line, Story of the Year, Taking Back Sunday, Thursday, The Used.. te list goes on ever further. **** it!

[quote=2fast4u;525966]Our dumb *** president George W. Bush. Nuff said
That's an understatement, you should be shot. After he is, of course.

Posted by Ch

Dakota Fanning

Posted by Tyler Durden

Oh, that's low Chep'.. And you failed to mention the Olsen twins..

Posted by Arcadios

[quote=Down The Sun][quote=PunkRock Sonic]I think Green day, My chemical romance, Good charlotte, and slipknot should be hanged And AFI, Bullet For My Valentine, Hawthorne Heights, Jimmy Eat World, Alexisonfire, Brand New, Bright Eyes, Coheed and Cambria, Death Cab for Cutie, Fall Out Boy, From First to Last, Funeral for a Friend, Panic! at the Disco, Senses Fail, Something Corporate, The Starting Line, Story of the Year, Taking Back Sunday, Thursday, The Used.. te list goes on ever further. **** it!

+ Linkin Park

Paris Hilton, as well.

Posted by Noir

Victoria Beckham (spelling?) as well as Vanessa Paradis. Unpretty, talentless whores who were at the right place at the right time.

Posted by

Quoting Iris: Paris Hilton isn't a horrible person, in my opinion. The Simple Life made me laugh. :(

And thats why you are a doosh bag Iris..........Hang Everyone On the Disney Channel Especially High School Musical Fags........And Hang the Dallas Cowboys!