NOOOOOOO!!!!

Posted by mis0

My city (Albuquerque, NM) is under a winter storm warning. This means snow, and I hate the snow because nobody knows how to deal with it here. And it's also kinda cold. Stupid ****ing snow, ruining my weekend, etc.

Posted by WackoHater

Take care of yourself, many are suffering and a lot of people have died this year!

Posted by

too bad for you skank maybe you should live in the best state ever capital of the world FLORIDA! then you wouldnt have to deal with that bull****.

Posted by Omni

I'm mortified to learn that

Posted by

YEAAAAAAAA WE ARE PIMP NASTY GO GATORS!

Posted by veritas

*** I haven't gotten snow yet and I really want snow. Pennsylvania is going through a snow drought

Posted by Jesse Smith

WackoHater also lives in Florida!!! Maybe you guys should all meet some where!!! :wacko:

Quoting WackoHater: Take care of yourself, many are suffering and a lot of people have died this year!

What da heck!!!! You made a post with out bashing them!!! It's a first!!! :D

Posted by Omni

Yeah, let's totally meet. That'd be funny as hell.

Posted by veritas

He might try to burn your house down.

Posted by Omni

By the way, I'm being serious.

Posted by veritas

OMFG its snow flurrying here. I think were supposed to get snow on Monday.

Posted by

yes we all should try and meet how do your moms look are they bangable? TAMPA FLORIDA *****ES!! GET OFF OUR NUTS!!

Posted by Omni

No, come to Orlando.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Snow ROCKS!!!! I got snow last week, then again this week!!!! :D

Albuquerque is probably geting da same snow storm. We got four inches, and most years we are lucky to even get snow that lasts until noon!!

Two storms in a week is really nice, and the second one was da MAJOR one, da four inces one!!! :D

1989 was da last time I saw this much snow...away from da mountains!!! :D

Posted by ExoXile

Snow sucks so bad, and I know, of everyone here, I live closest to the NP. :(

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Misoxeny: My city (Albuquerque, NM) is under a winter storm warning. This means snow, and I hate the snow because nobody knows how to deal with it here. And it's also kinda cold. Stupid ****ing snow, ruining my weekend, etc.

Poor baby. You can cry over fallen snow, or you can get out there and try to enjoy it.

It's a very comfortable 18

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Raptor;522546]

Posted by WackoHater

[QUOTE=

Posted by mis0

[QUOTE=Raptor;522546]Poor baby. You can cry over fallen snow, or you can get out there and try to enjoy it.

Posted by Slade

I got a couple days off from school this week because of less than 6 inches of snow. I had a hard time getting to school when it reopened, though, because I live on top of a mountain with a really steep paved road. Today a guy who was stuck slowed me down on my way to school, even though there was a clear path of absolutely no snow in the center of the road. It was pretty hilarious. People really don't know what to do here, either.

Posted by Zeta

I heard that a bunch of schools in Oregon were closed for the day because they got half an inch of snow. Half a beeping inch. What's up with that?

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Slade: I got a couple days off from school this week because of less than 6 inches of snow. I had a hard time getting to school when it reopened, though, because I live on top of a mountain with a really steep paved road. Today a guy who was stuck slowed me down on my way to school, even though there was a clear path of absolutely no snow in the center of the road. It was pretty hilarious. People really don't know what to do here, either.

People with common sense wait until the major snow and ice is removed from the roads before venturing out in major blizzards, others risk life and limb going out!

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=WackoHater;522774]People with common sense wait until the major snow and ice is removed from the roads before venturing out in major blizzards, others risk life and limb going out!
People with snow 6 months a year, learn to live with it.