Fidel Castro

Posted by Shade

...got himself a surgically implanted artificial anus.

Discuss.

Posted by Arcadios

[quote=Arcadios]New Anus, eh?

Posted by Iris

[URL]http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/1/16/worldupdates/2007-01-16T081449Z_01_NOOTR_RTRJONC_0_-283752-2&sec=Worldupdates[/URL]

That sounds like an embarassing thing to happen to a person of his stature. Feces in the abdomen. :(

Posted by Shade

Ouch. That's gotta hurt.

Posted by Zeta

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta;522036]Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

No, that was a few years ago, right after a speech.

And additionally, I can't believe he's still alive. Must be the fighting spirit/wallet of the communist leader.

Posted by Ant

RIP Sweet Prince.

Posted by VampchickAkasha

wow thats crazy!!

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

One time I was watching the news and they made a huge deal how he fell and lost 10 years off of his life from it, it made me laugh, more famous people need to fall.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Y2kMISFIT;526196]One time I was watching the news and they made a huge deal how he fell and lost 10 years off of his life from it, it made me laugh, more famous people need to fall.

No actually, more celebrities need to get punched in the face. [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQOx2FrzI2k[/URL]

Posted by KoH

I'm sorry to break the whole "mood" here but I have to say that I find Y2k's signature absolutely hilarious. Thank you for that laugh, Y2k.

Btw, why isn't Fidel Castro dead? You'd think that someone out there would just finish him off but I guess not.

Edit: lmao, wait, that link that Stal posted is ****ing hilarious. Watch it, all of you.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I can't wait till Castro dies so I can legally smoke a Cuban Cigar. But with this new ass transplant, he'll probably live 60-70 longer, just enjoying his new equipment.

Looks like the only way I'll get that Cuban cigar is to personally see to it that Castro gets his ass all tore up.