Posted by Omni

Yep, I done it. Here it is:
[IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p236/jjn777/LOLZ.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Roger Smith

I see what you did there; incest ftw.

Posted by x.r0wney.x

pretty cool

Posted by Iris

Who would've thought unamusing jokes would be even less funny in a poorly made animated gif?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Some kids just don't have anything better to do. Or listen to.

Posted by Omni

Obviously, I did it to amuse myself and show off my lack of artistic ability on the PC.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Angelwing: Some kids just don't have anything better to do. Or listen to.

Yep.. that's what you get when you're almost in your twenties, live with your parents and listen to NIN all day. ;)

Anyway, made me lol.

Posted by Zeta

Zeta's MMZ MSPaint stuff is superior.

>_>

Posted by Omni

I'm willing to bet that it is.

Posted by muffla

i lol'd good stuff

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Iris;521831]Who would've thought unamusing jokes would be even less funny in a poorly made animated gif?

Oh what would you know? You obviously ****-*** to cheesy, overprocessed anime characters. :cool:

Posted by Iris

Who the fuck are you anyways?

Random guy who used to come here, left, and has now returned.

Or so I assume.

Posted by Zeta

You guys don't know who SD is? Wow. Just... wow.

So don't keep the secret. Who is he?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Iris;524028]Who the fuc[COLOR=#ffcccc]k[/COLOR] are you anyways?

[quote=Angelwing;524310]So don't keep the secret. Who is he?

No one special really, nore do I hope/care to amount to anything within VGC.. Just like the two of you aren't, and never will be.

[quote=Me, jerkoffs..][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=7]"Face.. "[/SIZE][/FONT]

Posted by Iris

Teehee. You don't know either of us from more than like, 5 posts. Your opinion counts for nothing.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Iris;526784]Teehee. You don't know either of us from more than like, 5 posts. Your opinion counts for nothing.

..and neither does yours, this is just a chat-forum. Get some REAL power of authority, ya' little nerd.. Go join the Police Academy. :cool:

Posted by Iris

I don't come here for power of authority, and I also don't here to pass lame judgements on people I hardly know to stiffen my e-penis.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Iris;526786]I don't come here for power of authority, and I also don't here to pass lame judgements on people I hardly know to stiffen my e-penis.

Hahaha.. Thanks for the laugh. No seriously, I don't give a rat's *** about my e-penis' stature on the boards. So please leave that joke at home, son. I'm just messing with you, anyways. Is there any harm in pushing someone else's buttons? :cool:

Posted by Iris

Some people are like that, and I don't mind, but they usually mess with people they know. I've never even seen you post until recently.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Eh, **** happens..

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Iris: I don't come here for power of authority, and I also don't here to pass lame judgements on people I hardly know to stiffen my e-penis.

OH MY *** IRIS IS A MAN

Posted by Roger Smith

Pretty hawt. I came.

Posted by Last Fog

Thats not even art.

Posted by Hyper

stfu