The Burning Crusade

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Surprised there hasn't been a thread about this already - The Burning Crusade is out!

My brother's taken the week off school to level to 70 (pfffff) and try out the new races, so I only just managed to get a quick play for about an hour while he was out buying more food to sustain his h4rdc0ar. Tried out the Blood Elfs, and I have to say - could Blizzard whore out this race any more? Insane racial abilities, overexaggerated posing, swordplay and casting, majestic home city... It sort of makes the other races, particularly the Trolls and Gnomes, seem a little worthless. Best thing ever, though, was seeing roughly twenty people follow me through Orgrimmar after I went on a pretty epic run from the BElf starting grounds all the way down the Eastern Kingdoms.

n u?

Posted by ccrocker58

Yea...it was pretty epic when a lvl 70 human pally strolled into eversong, jumped in front of me, killed the NPC I was about to get a reward from, and proceeded to dance in my face. It's reasons like this that I don't like WoW...that being said, I do in fact like the bloods, but they really don't feel like they belong in horde if you ask me.

Posted by ccrocker58

Um...it's not fake there champ. Maybe at most the level may not be true since all I could see was ??.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Considering that you were doing a quest in a noobie zone, ?? could be like 30, but is probably like 61-63ish. The highest level ive seen yet, on someone who started leveling right after expansion hit, has been 64.

It may not be fake, but its exagerated.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

There's currently only one level 70 in the entire world, and he's French. He got there by tagging monsters and getting his guild, of over 300 members, to defeat the monsters for him. Took him 28 hours without sleep or breaks.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wtf, the first 70 wasnt asian?

Posted by ccrocker58

Quoting The X: There's currently only one level 70 in the entire world, and he's French. He got there by tagging monsters and getting his guild, of over 300 members, to defeat the monsters for him. Took him 28 hours without sleep or breaks.

I actually heard about that in the general chat last night. that guy's got some faithful guildies...

Posted by ccrocker58

Quoting The X: There's currently only one level 70 in the entire world, and he's French. He got there by tagging monsters and getting his guild, of over 300 members, to defeat the monsters for him. Took him 28 hours without sleep or breaks.

Oh yea, I heard about that on the general chat last night. That dude must have some faithful guildies...

Quoting Lord of Spam: Considering that you were doing a quest in a noobie zone, ?? could be like 30, but is probably like 61-63ish. The highest level ive seen yet, on someone who started leveling right after expansion hit, has been 64.

It may not be fake, but its exagerated.

How is it exagerated? I'm playing on an RPPVP server (Maelstrom), and I'm in a noob area where almost everyone including me has PvP turned off, he couldn't kill anyone even if he wanted to. Not to mention the NPC was only level 5 i believe (Lanthon Perilon). Seems like just becuase I said "...don't like Wow", I'm suddenly fake lol.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Lord of Spam: Wtf, the first 70 wasnt asian?

azns don't get BC for another six months. :(

[QUOTE=ccrocker58]How is it exagerated? I'm playing on an RPPVP server (Maelstrom), and I'm in a noob area where almost everyone including me has PvP turned off, he couldn't kill anyone even if he wanted to. Not to mention the NPC was only level 5 i believe (Lanthon Perilon). Seems like just becuase I said "...don't like Wow", I'm suddenly fake lol.

Of course it's exaggerated.

a) Why would anyone play on an RPPVP server?
b) There aren't any level 70s on your server.
c) Nobody said anything about him killing you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I was just pointing out that for you, ?? != 70. Hell, even for me its only like mid 50s, and im 45.

On topic, I love the look of Silvermoon city, and especially the gaurds. They look freaking badass. AND, to top it all off, the general in the city is a ?? elite, even to 60s, and then as if that wasnt enough, theres another ?? elite next to him, and then just for icing ANTOHER 70 standing next to them. Its like saying to the alliance, you will not wipe this town. Ever.

Posted by KoH

"ccrocker58 disagrees: Someone who likes to take part in the RP part, but may want to get in on PvP later? I also clearly stated the level may not of been correct. Your claims are baseless."

Actually... they're based entirely on what you've said. Btw, exaggerating means:

"to magnify beyond the limits of truth; overstate; represent disproportionately"

Which is exactly what you did when you said a level 70 came up and did that **** to you. You've no proof that it was a 70 and it would've happened anywhere else, even before BC.

De-rep me if you like, but you're obviously a noob.

Posted by tsmitty00

uhh to crocker .. if ur so mad aabout allys ( or the oppisite side) ganking you or npc's then why the hell are you in a PvP server nub

Posted by tsmitty00

oh and if anyone wants to chill ... Stin , 64 pally on bonechewer

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting ccrocker58: Oh yea, I heard about that on the general chat last night. That dude must have some faithful guildies...

How is it exagerated? I'm playing on an RPPVP server (Maelstrom), and I'm in a noob area where almost everyone including me has PvP turned off, he couldn't kill anyone even if he wanted to. Not to mention the NPC was only level 5 i believe (Lanthon Perilon). Seems like just becuase I said "...don't like Wow", I'm suddenly fake lol.

you turned off pvp... on a pvp server? oh lawd.