paladins

Posted by Lord of Spam

So, today I looked at the paladin talents for the first time.

HOW THE HELL HAS ALLIANCE NOT WON EVERYTHING? Seriously, pallys are rediculous. I play a warlock and I think pallys are stupid overpowered. they can outheal priests, and can out tank tanks, while still dealing damage. Seriously, wtf.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

No matter which game you're playing, paladins always turn out to be gay. Did you really expect more?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Most Alliance players are horny 12 year olds, more concerned with fapping than fufilling their class's potential.

blood elf palas inc draw aggro quick stat

Posted by tsmitty00

... pallys cant out tank wars first off. second off they have recently nerfed their heals so priests are better healers now ;)

Posted by Lord of Spam

pallies may not have quiet as high heals (debatable, they're **** close) but their mana regen makes them FAR better enduro healers, not to mention that they are FAR more suited for pvp healing (13k armor and a bubble>aoe fear).

Posted by booyah719

A friend of mine just made 70 on her Priest. She was on her way to Shattered Halls for a run, and got kicked out. Seems they preferred to have a 69 Paladin instead. This game just SCREAMS balance 24/7.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Angelwing: No matter which game you're playing, paladins always turn out to be gay.

Look at Crystalforge, tell me this isn't what was in mind

Speaking of, play pally. My friend just sold his, which was in 3/5 Tier 5 and some BT gear for over $2,000. Beats working over summer, imo.

Posted by Echo

Holy Priests really need to get a boost. A friend of mine plays a healadin and can heal better than a Holy Priest. Shadow Spec still kicks crazy ***, though, so I'm still happy playing a Priest.

Posted by Waluigi

Meh -- I play a Metrosexualelf -- Critadin and ya know groups were cool and everything up until right at 70 (I could still do Arc 'n such with people) -- No guilds including mine would take a Ret spec. If I've heard correctly the new patch is helpin' Ret, right? (Not playing anymore currently though)

Posted by Ultimecia

I like paladins I think they are awesome and I am not a 12 yr old horny boy..

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

No, more like 9.

Posted by Apathetic

Do alliance still out populate horde on most servers? And lulz at healadin duelz.