Jesse Smith's dogs all left him!

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith is such a Wacko that even dogs will not live with him, you see folks, soon as [URL="http://www.dogster.com/dogs/383247/sniff"]Jesse's dogs[/URL] seen a little daylight, they got the hell out and never came back.

Even a dog can find a better place to live versus living and sleeping with DuWacko! :eek: :p:

Does anyone blame Jesse's dogs for running away to find a better home ??

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrrrr!!!!!!!! How did you find that!!!!!!! :mad: You make them mad, hince da evil glow in deir eyes!!! :mad:

Posted by WackoHater

One thing about your dogs, they are smart as hell for getting away from you Jesse Smith, real smart! :p:

Posted by Shade

CHANGE YOUR AVY AND SIG.

I keep thinking you're Dex. :(

Posted by WackoHater

This is a good bye and farewell sign, Dexter is going to leave us soon, I'm talking Jesse into firing Dexter! :mad:

Posted by Dexter

lol. He can't fire me. I owns him. Tell them, Jess.

Posted by WackoHater

Who says Dexter !!! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Remember Wacko Hater, he can give you an infraction, or....*gulp* ban you!!! :wacko:

Posted by WackoHater

Man I really hope he bans me soon, that way I will not have to spend time with you Bozos anymore! :mad:

Dexter is no one, he is the guy that deleted all my threads last time I quit this dump, Go ahead and ban me big shots! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now, now, u no it wasn't him!!! It waz one of da chick mods!!! :wacko:

Posted by WackoHater

I'm blaming Dexter, he is supposed to be Super Moderator! :mad:

Posted by Sapphire Rose

More super than you.

Posted by Dexter

Time Bandits rawks, Rose.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now, now, u no it wasn't him!!! It waz one of da chick mods!!! :wacko:

In the end it is your fault for having the settings screwed up Jesse, no thread or post should be lost, just moved for analysis or clean up!

You are stupid for losing content Jesse, your Super Mods should not have the ability to permanently delete member created content you insane Wacko! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

SPAM = You want it gone for good. = They can do more than soft delete!!! :wacko:

Posted by WackoHater

You're dumber than a box of rocks Jesse, I'm glad I fired you 3 times! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, exkuze me, that's twice. That SEO site that yuou killed, and that dead forum poster union site. :D

Early last year where ever he posted, he was telling every one how wacko I was. That I was da King of da Wackos. Then he registered two sites and wanted ME to be da tech-admin....even though he knew I was a messed up wacko that always liked to drive him insane. So we made da sites and I kept driving him insane....until I had driven him up da wall so much that he started wanting to fire me. Now he's shut one site down. Yah, he's not very wise. As I once told him....

One day in the hills of the webmaster world, you were walking along and saw a wacko snake. The wacko snake asked you if he could help you with your sites. You said 'But you'll drive me insane.' The wacko snake said, 'Oh no I won't. I won't be wacko to you!!' So you let the wacko snake help you with your sites...then the wacko snake started driving you insane. You say 'But you said you wouldn't drive me insane!!'

You knew what I was when you picked me up...months ago...only instead of dying...you get driven insane for da rest of ur life!!!! :D:D:D

Are you sure you don't want to put me down...aka fire me!!! :D:D:D

And now he wants me to help him make another site!!!! :D

It looks like he loves poisonus snakes...er wackos!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Keep it up Jesse, you will find all your Universities real dead in a hurry! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: :mad:

Don't be mad, get glad!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater2

lols hueg bump.

Posted by Omni

Panic ate Jesse's dogs.

Posted by WackoHater2

They were ****ing good.

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=523128&postcount=14"]Same SHHHIIIIIITTTTT different day around here, hu Iris ???? [/URL]:mad: :mad: :mad: