Possible Epic Thread of Mine Forming on /b/

Posted by Linko_16

I knew my twin brother was on /b/, so I started a thread to mock him. Using his internet name, "Ezhno," I proceeded to call him gay with random images.

But now a bunch of others are jumping onboard doing the same thing.

Go to /b/ and check for "EZHNO'S GAY" with the Olcadan cosplay that was on here a while ago. I want to see how many posts this gets.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

/b/ is so ****ing slow. Like, slower than get-rush.

And I couldn't find it.

Posted by Linko_16

Try harder.

Posted by Zeta

Can't look for it. Not about to go look around /b/ when my ******* sister is around.

It'll teach her things. Things she needs to know.

Posted by Linko_16

Crap. I have to go someplace now... my thread's going to die.

Fail, lock thread.

No. I refuse to lock this thread.

Posted by Lord of Spam

vampiro's rage only makes my penis harder

I'M FURIOUS

Posted by Ant

lol can't at skool.

Posted by Slade

lool oops missed it

I'll make a legendary thread next week and see if it pops up. That's the only true way.

Posted by Linko_16

The only reason I made this thread about it is when all of a sudden, as a continued to flood my own thread with more and more "EZHNO'S GAY" messages, I suddenly found a crapload of /b/tards join in the bandwagon all at once. If I'd have known they were going to forget about it just as quickly, I wouldn't have bothered mentioning it to you guys.

Too late. And you forget how fickle the average /b/tard is.

Posted by Slade

fickle like a pickle

Pickles are fairly fickle.

Posted by Slade

I could go for a big, fat, juicy pickle right now. Slidin' right down my throat, ohh the way the vinegar makes me gag...

I just had fish and pickles tonight. Double double entendre get?

Posted by Linko_16

I remember a chapter of A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith where Francie describes how, when everything would seem to taste hum-drum and ordinary, she'd get a big, juicy, penny pickle from the deli and suck it all day long. Somehow, everything would taste better after that.

I love this book too much to observe any kind of sexual innuendo in this, but I leave it to you to judge as you please.

The world is better when you suck cock.