What would you do?

Posted by Auto Rock

Looking over some events that have happened, and are currently happening in my life I have been deciding what I would do in these situations and many different others. Life hits you fast :) And it sucks. Some of you have probably faced a lot of these problems or are going through them. What would you do? What did you do? And how are things now? Here are some scenerios to think of.

Getting caught with drugs.

Getting your girlfriend pregnant.

Getting bad grades.

Getting caught doing something illegal... For example stealing.

Court

A family members death

Rumors at school

Or any other topic. Most of us are young adults and starting our lives and of course we are all going to make mistakes. :)

Posted by Dexter

Grades is an easy one. You can always improve them by studying more and creating an interest in the subject and gathering your motivation for getting good grades. "Why bother getting these good grades?" "What is it I hope to gain from this, how much is it worth?"

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Getting caught with drugs

Act like nothing happened and throw glitter in their face and run. Wait, I'm 21. As long as it's not the cops, who cares. Then again, I've never done drugs, so problem solved.

Quoted post: Getting your girlfriend pregnant.

We're planning on it in a few-ish years. Before then though, since it's super possible, I'd accept it and raise the child.

Quoted post: Getting bad grades.

Never bothered me. Grades are grades. If I did bad, oh well. Luckily it didn't happen often.

Quoted post: Getting caught doing something illegal... For example stealing.

Own up to it. It may be awful and embarrassing, but it's even worse to deny it or cry.

Quoted post: Court

idk what?

Quoted post: A family members death

Get over it. Wouldn't be the first time. Hope they left me some money.

Quoted post: Rumors at school

Ignore them. The more you deny it or give into them, the more people believe it or think you're hiding something.

Posted by Trigger

Super possible? Tell her to take the pill and stop being so lazy.

[quote]Getting caught with drugs.
Admit it. There's only one person who I care what they thought if they found me with drugs and he isn't a cop. I don't feel as though Police would be very likely to find me in possession or under the influence of drugs, if I had any.

[quote]Getting your girlfriend pregnant.
Kick her in the stomach. No, seriously, it isn't likely to happen because my boyfriend is super nifty and opted for the penis instead of the uterus and womb. I totally dig that shi.

[quote]Getting bad grades.
Never gotten bad grades, but there's not much you can do but pay more attention and try harder next time.

[quote]Getting caught doing something illegal... For example stealing.
Depends who caught me. Shop owner? Apologise. Police? Get taken to the station and choose to tell the truth. Video surveillance is a bitch.

[quote]Court
Own that mofo defendant. THEY'RE GUILTY, WHAT DO I CARE?!

[quote]A family members death
Attend the funeral, mourn, get over it and still remember them.

[quote]Rumors at school
Like that one time my high-school date said we had sex at new years eve? Walk up to that mofo in front of his friends and point out that I would never have sex with him in a million years. Also point out that he has a tiny penis and if it happened, the reason I don't remember it was because I didn't feel it. LOL!

No srsly, this thread sucks.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

TRIGGER STOP GETTING ME PREGNANT

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Getting caught with drugs: Done it. Hated it.

Getting your girlfriend pregnant: HAHAHAHA, thank Allah I'm gay.

Getting bad grades: Been there, done that. Easy.

Getting caught doing something illegal... For example stealing: Same as grades.

Court: Been here due to the illegal things. Easy.

A family members death: Been there. Sucked. Wish it was my cousin instead.

Rumors at school: EASY

Posted by NES Queen

- I personally don't do any, but if I got holding any of my friends I'd simply narc on them and claim it wasn't mine

Getting your girlfriend pregnant.
- Been there, done that. Wasn't pleasant at the time, but since it's now virtually impossible to happen again I'd actually welcome the chance to be a mother

Getting bad grades.
- I actually wish I had spent less time getting good grades and more time enjoying my school years with friends. Grades arn't everything in life. Book smarts will only take you so far

Getting caught doing something illegal... For example stealing.
- Suck it up and deal with it. If I was stupid enough to do something illegal (and even stupider to get caught) I deserve whatever is coming to me

Court
- Only been there for traffic violations, and managed to get out of it every time. So court = get out of jail free pass to me.

A family members death
- Been there, done that. Not pleasant, but it certainly made me appreciate people more and realize how much others have influenced my life

Rumors at school
- There's always going to be rumors. Always. Gossip is what keeps teenagers
alive. Just learn to laugh at the funny ones, if you can't step back and laugh at yourself every once in a while you'll go insane

Quoted post: Getting your girlfriend pregnant: HAHAHAHA, thank Allah I'm gay.

Getting your girlfriend/boyfriend pregnant.

Better?

Posted by mis0

[QUOTE=Auto Rock;520576]
I wouldn't have them in the first place, but if I did, and I was caught, I'd admit to the whole thing IF it was the police. They're real hardasses about drugs out here, and lying is basically jailtime. They're much nicer if you own up to it.

[quote]Getting your girlfriend pregnant.
Having a child is something I don't want to do. I'd discuss it with the partner and we'd figure it out, I guess.

[quote]Getting bad grades.
I just don't ever. If I did... I'd take the course again, I guess. Cheating is too much effort with all of the potential for getting caught.

[quote]Getting caught doing something illegal... For example stealing.
I'm pretty sure if I was caught by the cops, I'd be as honest as possible to try and get their trust and show my remorse. Maybe I'd get a lighter sentence? I've always told traffic cops exactly "what I was doin' wrong" when they ask after I've been pulled over. I've never made up some bull**** excuse. And therefore, I've never been ticketed.

If it was a average bystander who didn't know me, I'd just flee. Hiding is easy.

[quote]Court
Hopefully I won't be the defendant.

[quote]A family members death
I don't know... if it was immediate family, it'd really hurt me. I can't say how I'd react to that until it happens.

[quote]Rumors at school
I'd harass the rumour spreaders by sending them lots of pizza/chinese/chicken/plumbers/electricians/taxis/alarm system guys/cable people/septic tank cleaners/roofers/moovers, and a cement truck to top it off. I'm sure mom and dad wouldn't be happy with little Jack or Diane after having to call the police to tell irate delivery boys and limo drivers to **** off.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Getting your girlfriend/boyfriend pregnant.

Better?

Posted by Ant

Getting caught with drugs: If for some reason I had them on me, and/or actually doing them. Idk, tell them I take them and that's that :/ But if it were with a legal authority? I'd fukken throw whatever it is at them and step on the gas and get into a high speed chase. Leading to my eventual carrier in the movies.

Getting your girlfriend pregnant. Falcon Punch.

Getting bad grades: LOL HAD IT HAPPEN! Uh, deal with the consequences, maybe try harder next time, pay more attention in class. Simple.

Getting caught doing something illegal... For example stealing. put it back?

Court: find a loophole to get out of jury duty.

A family members death: not sure

Rumors at school: go with them.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Ant: Getting your girlfriend pregnant. Falcon Punch.

Whoa, don't do that. I'd be willing to take that kid off your hands.

Posted by Linko_16

Protip: you don't have to choose how to deal with shi[color=indigo]tty consequences of your own poor actions if you don't choose those poor actions in the first place.[/color]

Quoted post: Protip: you don't have to choose how to deal with ****ty consequences of your own poor actions if you don't choose those poor actions in the first place.

Hindsight is wonderful isn't it? We can't all be high and mighty like Mr. I AM PERFECT Linko_16.

Go **** yourself.

Posted by Slade

I think the maker of this thread meant "how would you act differently in ****ty situations that happened to you?" Like, if the way you acted in a bad situation made it worse, how would you go back and change the way you acted? He just gave some examples. Props to Vamp for setting up everyone to fail, consecutively. Except for SR, he actually did every single one of those. Well, except the gf one.

Droogz: I would have not let so many people in on the plan(yes, your first time it is a plan), and would have told those involved to pipe(lol) down about it. We got ratted out because RIGHTEOUS DUDE overheard.

Pronz: There really is no good way to get in trouble for this. If your parents care, then you're screwed. There's no convincing them it's all good.

Parents finding girl's clothes at your house after returning from a weeklong trip: Just act like you honestly have no clue where they came from. Act confused, dazed... anything that will make them leave you alone about it sooner. Then hide the clothes until you can get them back to her.

Smoking: Hasn't happened yet, but when I turn 18, and it does... I'll just say that it's not all that often, and it's from a nifty pipe. That alone changes me from a helpless addict to a classy connoiseur.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Hindsight is wonderful isn't it? We can't all be high and mighty like Mr. I AM PERFECT Linko_16.

Go **** yourself.

I'm not talking about crap that just happens like rumors, deaths in the family, grades slipping, or maybe some kind of accident; if you get mixed up in drugs, theft or promiscuous sexual activities, you've got no one to blame but yourself when it comes back and bites you in the a[color=indigo]ss, especially with all the warning they do against it nowadays. You can't feign ignorance to this stuff.

The only valid excuse you could have is that you were led astray at a young and tender age (whether you had no family, your family just didn't teach/support you, or your family engaged in such things themselves), but I've seen too many rich, privilaged kids in my neighborhood throw their lives in the crapper because they thought they'd just live above the consequences somehow.
[/color]

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Actually I can honestly say that I've never done any of that stuff on the list. Never been caught with drugs, got anyone pregnant, got amazingly bad grades, been caught doing anything illegal, or gone to court. Death is inevitable and the emotions are fleeting, and rumours can be shrugged off without complaint.

Basically what I would do is be a sensible fucking human being.

I think the only thing I've ever been 'caught' with is a condom wrapper/box in my room. My mum was just like 'oh, well glad you know about these'. I have awesome parents.

Posted by Trigger

Quoting Linko_16: ...if you get mixed up in drugs... ...you've got no one to blame but yourself when it comes back and bites you in the ass, especially with all the warning they do against it nowadays. You can't feign ignorance to this stuff.

Just because the big, bad Police man tells me marijuana is illegal does not mean the rest of my life is ruined, nor that it was a bad choice to consume. Promiscuous sex isn't necessarily bad either, if you used protection and took whatever means necessary to prevent "bad" things from occurring. But here's the pro-tip for you: Bad things happen, even to those who do everything right. It's called life.

I suggest you try one some time.

Posted by Linko_16

Lol, gee thanks, I'll try leaving my room tomorrow.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Trigger: Just because the big, bad Police man tells me marijuana is illegal does not mean the rest of my life is ruined, nor that it was a bad choice to consume. Promiscuous sex isn't necessarily bad either, if you used protection and took whatever means necessary to prevent "bad" things from occurring. But here's the pro-tip for you: Bad things happen, even to those who do everything right. It's called life.

I suggest you try one some time.

Basically all truf. Some of this stuff is ideological crap, not necessarily "bad" things. Drugs and sex aren't going to ruin your life, depending on how you engage in their use. But, because plenty of morons can't handle marijuana or sex, they teach us these things are harmful, and/or make laws to prevent use.

It's always the idiots who rain on my parade!

Posted by Omni

Getting caught with drugs: Probably admit I was wrong to do them, or maybe I'm selling them. Also, it'd depend on who caught me, I guess. Not like I do them, though.

Getting your girlfriend pregnant: Probably do my best to make sure that her and my kid got everything they needed, even if she wanted nothing to do with me after that.

Getting bad grades: Probably study to improve myself and get better grades.

Getting caught stealing: I guess I'd have to accept the consequences and get better at not getting caught.

Court: Am I the defendant or what?

A family members death: Do my best to support the rest of my family and remember the good times I had with the deceased.

Rumors at school: Probably just ignore them, since I don't care.

This topic blows.