CRASH BANDICOOT 3 : WARPED

Posted by greginglis10

SUP GUYS GREG HERE

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS PLAYED A GAME ON THE ORIGINAL PS1 NAMED CRASH BANDICOOT 3 : WARPEDI HAVE AND I THINK IT IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES OF ALL TIME

WHO AGREES WITH ME AND WHO DISAGREES POST HERE

HOW LONG DID IT TAK YOU TO BEAT IT AND DO U KNOW ALL THE SECRET AND CODES

POST HERE

HALLA HALLA HALLA

GREG

Posted by Zeta

Played it. Beat it perfectly, platinum relics and everything. Wouldn't say it's one of the best games ever, but probably the best of the Crash series.

btw turn caps lock off.

Posted by TheSorrow

yeah i played it, best in the series but not one of the best games of all time not by a long shot

Posted by Arcadios

Loved it.
Crash 2 is superior thou.

Posted by greginglis10

ok i respect your desiscion but what were the reasons that you didnt think it was one fo the best games of all time and someone said not buy a long shot im just wondering if you could tell me the reasons if u dnt mnde me asking

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Hahah, definitely not the best game ever. Although I did enjoy it, I found the first Crash to be more challenging, thusly more fun.

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

ew. I hate them all. very very much

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Arcadios: Loved it.
Crash 2 is superior though.

I'd have to agree. I really enjoyed all four of the games produced by Naughty Dog before they abandoned the franchise, but my favorite would have to be Cortex Strikes Back. After that I'd say the original, then Warped and CTR are pretty much at a tie.