PSP Launch Titles

Posted by Al Borland

For those of you who will be picking up the PSP on thursday, which titles will you be getting with it? If I am lucky enough to find one, I will be picking up Twisted Metal: Head On, and Thug 2 Remix.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Well, I will of course be getting Ridge Racers, and whatever else happens to be around in EBX. I would REALLY like to get Metal Gear AC!D, but I'm willing to bet that it will be sold out.

Posted by Pit

For me, I'm gonna stick with Lumines. It's original and it's a puzzle game. You don't get that many new puzzlers other than new versions of Puyo Pop and Tetris. This is why this game caught my attention. If I'm bored, pop this game in and try to beat me high score time and time again.

Wipeout Zero, from the reviews I read, seems very very promising. I love Wipeout on the 64 and then the sequels on PS1 and PS2. Now that it also has downloadble content, I say, sure, why the hell not?

Mercury is another original title, didn't looks much into it, but I do want it. Last but not least, Tony Hawk Underground 2 Remix. Me want this game. It just looks so fluent on the PSP.

Posted by Al Borland

Wipeout, according to what I've read online, is supposed to be outstanding on the PSP. Now that I think about it, this is gonna cost me a lot of money. Hopefully I'll be able to sell my GBA SP for a good price.

Quoting Al Borland: Wipeout, according to what I've read online, is supposed to be outstanding on the PSP. Now that I think about it, this is gonna cost me a lot of money. Hopefully I'll be able to sell my GBA SP for a good price.

Im willing to be you won't get more than $50.00 for it, that is how much they were buying them for at EBX last I went.

Posted by Al Borland

I called them up today, they offered me 30 bucks. I've got a deal going on Gametz for close to 100 for the system and 6 games.

Jeez. How much do you have otherwise?

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

I'll be picking up, Untold Legends: Brother Hood of the Blade, and Twisted Metal: Head-On. If one of those is un-buyable(out of stock) then I'll probably get Mercury.

P.S this PSP board rules.

Posted by Al Borland

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Jeez. How much do you have otherwise?

Not enough. I hope this deal goes through, or I'll end up trading it in at EB for under a third of what it cost in desperation of a PSP. I'm sure I'll receive some cash for my birthday next sunday too.

Posted by Nizmo

That's pretty similar too what they've got going on here. GBA SP + 3 games gets you a brand new PSP. Except, you don't get any games with it.

I'm definitely going to buy NBA Street Showdown and Need For Speed Underground Rivals. I'm a sucker for EA:Big street games, and Need For Speed Underground was the best in the Need For Speed series, so I don't see how I won't get a little bit of fun out of it.

There's a couple of other games I'm interested in as well. Lumines looks like one hell of a puzzle game, and I haven't tried one of those in a long time. Wipeout Zero doesn't look half bad too, although, the Wipeout games do seem to get boring on other consoles.

Posted by Captain Falcon

I am getting metal gear acid and untold legends for sure because i already pre-ordered them.