Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Can't wait for Crisis Core? Neither can I! All that we know however is the release date, January of 2006, and that it will take place a couple years after Advent Children. Will this be the direct-sequal that everyone has been asking for for so long? I can only hope so!

Posted by Pit

I've played FFVII and it was an okay RPG, dunno why people love it so much. I'm not bashing on it, I just say it's an okay RPG. It was good, but I prefer Chrono Trigger... in fact, that's pretty much my favorite RPG.

As for this, yeah, sure why not, I'll pick it up. I just hope square doesn't run out of ideas now. They've been milking this series a lot now. A mobile prequel, a movie, a gunner sequel, this, and FFVII snowboarding on mobile.

VERY true. If it doesnt live up to be something great, the franchise fatiuge is going to make everyone's head explode.

Posted by Dragon X

I'm excited I wonder what it going to be about

I'll keep you posted.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm just not that excited about the FF games anymore. Sure, I'll buy them when they come out, but I'm not itching to play them. We'll see how they do with the other games first.

A good point, I agree.

Lisa is quite smart.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Angelwing: I'm just not that excited about the FF games anymore. Sure, I'll buy them when they come out, but I'm not itching to play them. We'll see how they do with the other games first.

Agreed. The only FF game I'm actually itching to play is III for the DS. Reason is that it's never been released outside of Japan and I guess added features are sure to make the game new.

Anyways, this title, I'll pick up. Actually, I think if they re-release FFVII with the PSP graphical capacity, fans of the games would sure buy a PSP to play the game on the go. Doubt that'll happen, but sure why not.

I still think Square should really start on working on a new franchise rather than overworking the "FFVII:..." title. Sure, people will get it, but once ideas start running dry, people won't appreciate the games. :(

Quoting Pit: Agreed. The only FF game I'm actually itching to play is III for the DS. Reason is that it's never been released outside of Japan and I guess added features are sure to make the game new.

You aren't missing a lot, it wasn't that great.