Max number of mods for blogs??!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Proto Man's blog already has Proto Man, Random, Xero, and NeXidala as mod. He wants me to add Phantasma, Zeta, Vampiro V. Empire, Pretty Hate Machine, and Arcadios.

Should we have a max number of mods per blog? I don't think any blog needs nine mods!!!!

Posted by Dexter

Romance used to have about 8 or 9 or more, didn't it? I think it's fine. Let them have their fun until the blog dies.

Posted by Linko_16

It hardly matters. It's their own little world - if their choice of mods results in a battle over power, that was their mistake.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

... why does he want to mod me? I only "applied" as a joke because I wiped his boards. Don't mod me there, thanks.

Also, I don't think it matters. But above nine... I think you're pushing it.

Posted by Dexter

I don't think it should be allowed to have more mods than the romance blog has. That's that.

Quoted post: I don't think it should be allowed to have more mods than the romance blog has. That's that.

Unacceptable. As DA has six.

Posted by Ant

You should become a mod there. Then wipe the boards again. You think he would have learned from his mistakes

... why did that not cross my mind once? Jesse, you heard the Proto man. Mod me there. He wants it, clearly.

Posted by Iris

This sure is causing lots of problems! Let's just delete the blog to be safe.

Posted by Ant

someone delete iris.

Posted by Dexter

I'll spank her into absolute deletion.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Iris: This sure is causing lots of problems! Let's just delete the blog to be safe.

But first we need to see some one wipe the boards again!!! :D:D:D:D

40,000 posts down the drain lewl