Too many complaints about it, so...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Other: Vampiro for supermod.

Posted by Linkman

my bad.

Edit: Fixed

Posted by Iris

What do you mean "too many complaints?"

We can mod Angelwing once we need help in that department, since she was removed kind of unfairly. Until then, we seem to be managing fine with super mods.

Is that for supermod? Because I don't think it is.

You know what, just mod me to every board. Yeah :cool:

Quoted post: We can mod Angelwing once we need help in that department, since she was removed kind of unfairly. Until then, we seem to be managing fine with super mods.

You mean the Angelwing who's never hear and just, sorta, came back from almost a year's hiatus? No. Someone else who, you know, actually visits this site regularly can have the spot.

Posted by Linkman

Two complaints in a 3 day period is too many in my book.

Unfair? She was gone like 8+ months.

Posted by Iris

I don't think she had any control over how long she was gone, so she's not to blame. Now that she has access to VGC she's been visiting regularly.

Posted by Linkman

She had an excuse, but excuse or not, it doesn't do justice to the fact that we demodded her for not being around.

But anyway, I say Vamp.

So what? She was losing interest anyways. Give someone else the chance. There are more deserving people on this forum.

Posted by Iris

You're acting as though she'll constantly be going on hiatus. The problems been resolved and it was beyond anyone's control. Don't be such an uptight bitch.

When have I ever been uptight? I just think someone else should be modded. What about the X? He's a pretty cool fellow.

Posted by Dexter

The forum isn't even that bad. We had one member spamming it up and the only reason he was getting away with it so much was because I couldn't IP ban him. It's not a big deal, no need for a mod. Notice how the complaints are from those who want or want their friend to get the mod position?

Mod Fate, if anyone.

Posted by Iris

Dexter's exactly right. There's no legitimate reason to mod anyone in the first place.

Posted by Speedfreak

Okay. You're both clearly morons. Iris is in the right here.

Actually yeah, I just took a look at the board. dead board is dead. Speedy could handle it on his own.

And Iris is never in the right. Don't be ****ing retarded.

Posted by Dexter

That forum is deader than the Nintendo 64 forum and it has a total of 3 system to discuss. Speedy and myself check it regularly. It definitely doesn't need its own mod.

Posted by Linkman

I would like to see it with a mod, to balance it out if anything. This is why I say Vamp, he's already a Mod, posts there, and can pick up whatever slack there is. The fact that Super Mods can PROBABLY handle it without a mod doesn't really mean there shouldn't be one.

Posted by Dexter

Balance what out? You mean fill in all the empty spots?

Posted by Linkman

No, more so fill the void of "Playstation isn't important enough for it's own mod."

There's no reson is should have a mod, but there's no reason it shouldn't

Posted by Dexter

It doesn't come off that way to me. It will be important enough once it gets more traffic, I thinks.

Posted by Iris

It isn't a problem for the super mods. No one's going out of their way while checking it, so giving it a mod isn't going to actually make our job easier or anything.

It's just really unnecessary. When there's no reason why it needs a mod, that alone is reason enough as to why it doesn't.

Posted by Linkman

Well, 2 things are certain. People are complaining about it, as seen in [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=20549]here[/url] and [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=20576]here[/url]. AND, Vamp has offered to provide extra help. I see no reason to oppose his help, considering he's already a mod, and a damn good one at that, just because a few Super Mods say they can handle it.

Posted by Dexter

Like I said, it would've been fixed if I was able to do an IP ban. That coud've happened to any forum, whether or not it had its own mod.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Doesn't da Vamp make a thread like every week beging to be Mod/Super Mod 07. I see a power hungry dude!!! :D

Other...aka...any one that's not power hungry!!

Posted by Linkman

Being a webmaster, I learned very quick that IP bans are basically useless considering IP changes are so simple, and a lot of ISPs have proxies, such as AOL. I myself have upwards of 100 IP address.

You just gotta kinda deal with it. Trying to act like you have authority and superiority over people visiting your site is just pointless. If they're determined, you just deal with it until they get bored and leave.

Quoted post: Doesn't da Vamp make a thread like every week beging to be Mod/Super Mod 07. I see a power hungry dude!!!

Yup :D:D Wait, that was just once and more or less in jest. :D

Posted by Ant

Angelwing. If she doesn't want it, then vamp.

The X. If he doesn't want it, then vamp.

Posted by Ant

How much interest in Playstation does he have? He seemed like a pretty devoted Nintendo fan if I remember correctly.

I don't recall him saying anything really against Sony, it's just that there's more opportunities to talk about Nintendo on this forum.

Posted by Fate

I'd take it but it doesn't seem too active lately. I have threads about the PS3 in General Gaming and Future Systems, but I'm afraid if I send them off to the Playstation forum then they could get out of hand since there is no moderator.

vamp for supermod '07

Posted by Dexter

That's understandable. I really wouldn't mind adding you in there as a mod, since you are already a mod and a good Playstation fan. It's really the best choice.

Fate it is.

And I think she said something about vamp for supermod in there also. So do that too.

Posted by Iris

Linkman, your examples suck cock. Any board could've been spammed, and having a mod there isn't going to prevent puppeting. Also, Angelwing just brought it up because she wants to be mods. Those aren't legitimate complaints.

The only possible problem with waiting for heavy traffic there would be compromising your friend's chance of getting a mod spot. As far as I can remember, we've always had enough mods. That doesn't suddenly change when you get a chance to nominate yourself or a buddy for a ghost board.

Posted by Linkman

k, whatever, but this isn't an argument.. It's just a couple of people complained about the PS board, Vamp and Fate offered to mod it, I made a poll. A typical scenario. Now, stop trying to turn it into another pointless argument as to why everything about VGC should be thoroughly analyzed before action is taken. Just vote your opinion and stfu.

Posted by Iris

Haha, no. I'd rather enjoy discussing something on a public message board. You don't make a poll because Zeta says he wants to mod Metroid. You don't make a poll because a few people comment on the lack of a mod. You don't make a poll to fill slots in the mod column. It's a waste of time and a pathetic attempt to just mod people.

A typical scenario would be that a mod is needed there and that's why it's brought up. For humor's sake, I'll point it out again. Playstation board is hardly active. End of discussion.

How is this a waste of time again? If we all had something better to do we'd be doing it. Being a mod isn't some glorious privilege, it just makes sense to have the Sony board moderated. It's understandable as to why you wouldn't make a poll for zeta because 1) He's asked to be a mod there countless times, and 2) It's the Metroid board. It literally gets no activity and plays no integral part to the forums. However, the Playstation board will get more activity even if it doesn't have much now. That, and Nintendo and MS boards have mods, why shouldn't the Playstation board? Just mod Fate, christ. It's not important to fill the empty slots, but it looks better to fill the main slots, and the Playstation board is one of those.

Posted by Fate

I did say before that I had threads in FS and GG that were Playstation related.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It's understandable as to why you wouldn't make a poll for zeta because 1) He's asked to be a mod there countless times

And what have you been doing??!! The exact same thing. Who want's to make da poll to demod Vamp for '07!!! :D:D

Posted by Linkman

Yeah, Zeta's "Zeta 4 Metroid mod '07" and Stalolin's "lolin
' for Super Mod '07" things are pretty much just conspicuous. It's not like either of them thinks it'll give them a better shot of getting what they want.

Anyway, Vamp is right, Playstation, although not as active as the other forums, is a primary forum of VGC. If Fate wants to mod it, and handle moving all the GG and FG Playstation threads so she can mod them there, where they should be, let her. There's absolutely no reason to oppose the help if she WANTS and has REASONS for WANTING to do it.

Quoted post: And what have you been doing??!! The exact same thing. Who want's to make da poll to demod Vamp for '07!!!

Except I made that thread in jest. Zeta actually wants to mod the Metroid board.