Skateboard Pictures!

Posted by solarphoenix990

Hey everybody post the pictures of your skateboard if you have one, I want to see what everybody's looks like...

Anyway, here's mine :)
[IMG]http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/4127/dsc05007uz5.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Dexter

Viking skateboard. That's fairly neat. Better than mine, anyway. Mine's really basic, not worth taking a picture for. Maybe I'll make a video later with my dexterous skills.

Posted by punkrock212

[IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/Ma_chao212/HPIM0452.jpg[/IMG]

Not that great of a picture of my skateboard but its still a pic...and yeah im doing a primo...and yeah i know, my skateboard sucks

Posted by solarphoenix990

BTW the x I havent used it much because i got it for christmas, plus its cold most of the time where i live so i dont skate too much right now, once it gets a little warmer and less wet, ill be outside skating =P

Edit* The guy in the above post lives close to me and he would agree that its wet outside where we live

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting solarphoenix990: BTW the x I havent used it much because i got it for christmas, plus its cold most of the time where i live so i dont skate too much right now, once it gets a little warmer and less wet, ill be outside skating =P

Very well! I shall re-rep you once I spread some love around again.

Nice design! I used to have a cyborg ant.

Posted by punkrock212

yeah its been raining alot even though its supposed to snow...but my skateboard sucks to much that I dont care if i skateboard in the rain or not...stupid winter, its supposed to snow, not rain

Posted by Slade

My only skateboard is mostly made of plastic and about 20 years old, but here's my longboard:

[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/ketoman77/DCP_0011.jpg[/IMG]
Close enough, right? **** sucks, it gets used more in a week in California than it does in a year here in Washington. Oh, and this pic was taken pretty soon after I got it. It's just a little rougher around the edges. now. The only real wear is on the wheels, though.

Posted by Omni

Slade wins. End of discussion.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I used to have a bright red, child size skateboard. It were the best.

Posted by Dexter

I'd like to get a longboard. Don't know why I haven't yet. Probably because I don't like any of the designs I see on them.

Posted by Slade

They have a lot of more "naturalistic" ones. Arbor puts out boards with tree designs or just finished wood on the underside. They look pretty kewl.

What kind of designs do you like? Maybe I could point you in the right direction. Plus, I know a great place to get one in Portland(if you happen to live anywhere near there...).

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

This thread makes me want to dig out my old fishboard. It's probably crumbled by now, though.

Posted by WackoHater2

The best board I ever had wasn't anything special looking. I don't have any pictures of it. It had plain grip tape and the bottom was blue and said "Voltage" it had blue trucks and white wheels. Anyway, I gave it back to my uncle and he probably sold it for crack.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I will be posting my skateboard when the time of day permits. You have much to look forward to.

Posted by Auto Rock

I need to get a picture of my board on here. We should, if I can get my video camera to work properly, do a SKATE type game over the internet :) It would be fun.

Posted by bazariah

thats some sweet decks there

i would show off mine but the design is kind off crappy, so im getting a custom bazariah one made :D

Posted by NeXidala

I'll post pictures of my skateboard as soon as I get around to taking pictures of 'em.