How do you like your Beverage?

Posted by Tysis

I went to a party the other day, and someone offered me a canned drink. I reluctantly took the drink, not having wet my whistle for a few hours. Standing there, talking with people, and having no where to sit, I noticed my hand getting colder by the minute. Now I know this is normal and it's not like I was surprised or anything. I was just wondering how many people take the time to get koozies.

How do you like your drink? Naked? Or Koozied?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

You're going to explain what the hell you mean by "Naked" and "Koozied" because I'm not sure what you're asking.

If you're asking if I use those little foam holders on my drink, I'll tell you that I do not. Primarily because I've really only seen them on beer, and I don't drink a whole lot of beer, or at least, not often enough to warrant the investment necessary to acquire a foam thing ornate enough to hold my drink. I suppose it could be equally effective on soda, but I think people use those things on beer to hide the fact that they're drinking beer. However, I don't drink soda at all...

If you weren't referring to the item I mentioned, I'm sorry, but honestly, you should provide a link or something. Perhaps a picture of this "koozie".

Yeah, I probably could've just written "No, I don't use them." but I felt it was necessary to type way too much stuff, solely in the interest of those with nothing better to do than read my ramblings on VGC.

Posted by mis0

I like my beverage on the rocks with a splash of grenadine.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Misoxeny: I like my beverage on the rocks with a splash of grenadine.

Do you take it Shirley or Roy?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I drink from the bottle.

Chasers, Fu Fu Drinks, and "Koozie"'s (I guess?) are for fags.

And if you're talking about soda, I hate you.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I koozie my drinks all the time. Sometimes I like to get koozie naked. I feel so crazy when I do that. Oh geez.

Posted by Omni

Shaken, not stirred.

Oh, and naked.

Posted by Speedfreak

...WHAT

Yeah, pretty sure he's talking about those insulators you put on cans to keep your hands from getting cold. This thing:

[IMG]http://www.hellsbellescarclub.com/merch/koozie.frnt.jpg[/IMG]

Naked would be without one. Still stupid.

Posted by Ant

I like my drinks cold. With ice if possible.

Posted by Zeta

I like my sodas to be in teh nudez.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ENGLISH MOTHERF*CKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT

I prefer koozied, whatever.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I don't drink out of cans.

I didn't even know they made can covers (or whatever the **** you want to call them). What is the world coming to.

They make them for bottles too. They're more like diving suits, except for bottles.

Posted by Slade

I've never used one, personally. I prefer to set my drink down and only pick it up when I'm going to drink out of it. Especially if I'm sitting down, and it seems like I see most people using koozies when they're sitting.

Where did this word "koozie" come from?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Slade: Where did this word "koozie" come from?

Probably some drunken idiot. I never heard it before this thread.

Posted by Ch

Who uses koozies? That's really gay.

I drink my beverages like a man. And by a man I mean completely naked.

Posted by muffla

koozies are gay. Naked is the olny way to go

have you heard of the can condom its like a rollable koozie

cant find the link buy wile looking found this and said wtf
http://www.collegesexadvice.com/condoms.shtml

Posted by Omni

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Angelwing: I don't drink out of cans.

I didn't even know they made can covers (or whatever the **** you want to call them). What is the world coming to.

Really? Wow, you should visit Georgia sometime. They're everywhere, and a fair percentage of them have Jeff Foxworthy jokes on them! :)