Pit for PSP?

Posted by sabre

It was suggested in the PSP poll thread, so here's a poll. He's done great in DS and Xbox, and is pretty uptodate with this kinda stuff, so he seems the logical choice.

Posted by Speedfreak

Doesn't pit not like PSP?

Posted by Pit

Quoting Speedfreak: Doesn't pit not like PSP?

Actually, I pretty much dislike Sony. Doesn't mean that I won't stay up to date with the games and consoles.

Posted by Hyper

Like or dislike for a subject doesn't change your ability to moderate discussion about it. Pit, though me may not like PSP, has modded well in the other forums, so I see no reason why he couldn't in this one.

Posted by Echo

Yeah, I don't see why not, since he's a pretty good mod elsewhere. But since he recently posted that he might not be on that much for the next few weeks, a super mod might need to keep it for that time.

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting Hyper: Like or dislike for a subject doesn't change your ability to moderate discussion about it. Pit, though me may not like PSP, has modded well in the other forums, so I see no reason why he couldn't in this one.

I figure it would make sense to mod someone who visits that board often anyway. There's no doubt whether Pit could mod it, but perhaps someone who would actually visit that board anyway would do a better job because they'll have a more frequent presence.

Posted by Hyper

It looks like he's been visiting it though, so I fail to see why that's a problem.