High Lord Kruul (WoW)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So, after reading a couple of threads on here, I was inspired to re-roll in World of Warcraft as a Troll Mage. I get to level 10-ish, and I have to do a quest which involves heading out to Orgrimmar. I keep getting closer to the city and I'm finding random piles of skeletons. I'm walking up like 'wtf?', and then I keep hearing randoms yell 'LF GMS BEET KRUUL HE IZ 2 OVERPOWERS'.

Hell yes!

So I arrive at Orgrimmar only to find about 75% of the server's biggest guild throwing their best at High Lord Krull (elite level?? monster who randomly attacks central cities, added in the latest patch), only to be continually wiped. Of course, I get killed six or seven times just trying to watch the battle unfold, and I have absolutely no chance of getting my quest completed, but it was a truly epic thing to watch this giant daemon stomp around the Horde's nerve center, pwning pretty much everything - and the players *****ing about Blizzard was a bonus. Once my XFire updates, I'll share some screenshots of Kruul wading through Horde skeletons to pwn about fifteen 'locks.

Anyone fought/seen him yet?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ive seen the piles of skeletons he left in org, and ive seen video of him attacking stormwind. apparently it took thrall like 30 minutes to kill him, but the warcheif prevailed.

Posted by KoH

This is quite possibly one of the coolest additions they could have made to WoW through a patch. Random chaos? Excellent. Especially if you get such chaos without having to kite a monster through half a continent.

I look forward to seeing any such monsters cause havoc for Ally's on my server.

Posted by Sean Fury

I was online when he raped Ironforge and took out the king, and than I was also online (a different server) when he set Westfall on fire, proceeded to Goldshire and set it on fire, and than was held up at the edge of Stormwind by a massive party of 60's until ANOTHER ?? Boss showed up (hand of something or another) and just walked through everyone. I was alive just long enough for the Stormwind one to watch Kruul summon Felhounds (I think), like three or four of them as well. It was quite chaotic.

Posted by Malevolence

Kruul was quite an easy foe to take down. He was basically a Lord Kazzak clone, and had the same strategy. He's gotten killed twice while attacking places on my server. Of course the people were Tier 3 (Exo and Transcendance of Smolderthorn), Although an organized raid of T1/T2 can take him down. His loot table is rather crappy, though.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Sean Fury: I was online when he raped Ironforge and took out the king, and than I was also online (a different server) when he set Westfall on fire, proceeded to Goldshire and set it on fire, and than was held up at the edge of Stormwind by a massive party of 60's until ANOTHER ?? Boss showed up (hand of something or another) and just walked through everyone. I was alive just long enough for the Stormwind one to watch Kruul summon Felhounds (I think), like three or four of them as well. It was quite chaotic.

haha, figures pussy alliance would get their general raped by him. thrall took that *****es *** down with the help of a bunch of t3 60s.