for gays who care

Posted by mis0

I'm probably gonna be around less for the next week or so. First week at a new coLOLege, and I'll have a 34mi rush hour commute each way on top of all of the classes and homework. So, until I adjust, I may not post as much, and AIM is not gonna happen (sry phanty :(:()

so yeah, I don't have DIABEETUS or anything. You're not that lucky, DA.

Posted by Dexter

I remember after I was done with all my classes I'd virtually always go to the computer lab to check up on VGC before heading off to work. The worst was when someone here would say something so funny and I wasn't able to hold in some giggles.

Posted by Roger Smith

I'll miss you Miso.:(

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: and AIM is not gonna happen (sry phanty )

*slit slit cut cut*

But it'll happen on weekends rite? RITE?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

college is for people who are too stupid for university.

Posted by Dexter

Younger girls are at the college and it's way easier and cheaper.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: college is for people who are too stupid for university.

I'm not at college, I'm at cololege. Also, you're wrong again because you're canadian and if you squint rly hard "canadain" looks alot like "cactus" and CACTUS are mindless. SO THERE!!2

There's something like 14,000 students there. Also, parties, alcohols, DURGS, secks, etc seem rampant. It'll rox.

@ phanty: Ja, I should be online on the weekends, and probably the weekdays too.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Have fun getting fuxxed!

GET CRUNKED

Posted by Slade

GET STRAIGHT A's

Posted by Ant

never knew slade was an asian mother.

HAVE LOTS OF DRUNKEN SEX

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: GET CRUNKED

Already doin' it.

[quote=Slade]GET STRAIGHT A's
Already doin' it.

[quote=Ant]HAVE LOTS OF DRUNKEN SEX
Alrea.. wait, NOT DOIN' IT. I need to consume alcohol and consumate my love for my drunken sexmate IMMEDIATELY if not SOONER!!

And, btw, Slade's not just an asian mom, he's MY aZn mom. Don't be h8n'.

Sitcom get.

Posted by Slade

MISO!! MISO!! WHY NOT YOUR TEACHER CALL, SAY YOU DOING WELL IN CLASS???!!

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Sitcom get.

I like it. The German daughter of a Japanese shemale who's lineage can be traced to the axis powers in WWII, when there was more than just bidness goin' down at Hitler's mansion.

The daughter struggles with her mixed heritage - maintaining a 5.0GPA is hard when you have 13classes a day, a keg to drink, and more sexual partners than can be counted on three hands demanding some. Not to mention, the mother will cut off the daughters feet for even thinking the word "sex", so the potential of being call "stumpy" by all of the other students looms if mother-dearest ever finds out about the wild sex, binge-drinking, drug use, street racing, pocket protectors, and th 4.25GPA.

Posted by Zeta

I'd watch it.

Posted by Ant

Zeta would watch it? Count me out guys...

Posted by Slade

I won't have time to watch it because I'll be busy acting in all the new episode. Hopefully secretly I'm a bondage freak.

Posted by mis0

Count Chocula "love you long time", seemingly.

Not watching it. The plot is preposterous and makes me angry.

Posted by mis0

It's just too awesome for you, isn't it? AND WHY AM I HERE? aren't i supposed to be dead for the next week?

idk ur pretty kewl

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Ant: Zeta would watch it? Count me out guys...

I'd also watch Rozen Maiden and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Posted by Darksong X

Zing.

Sounds like a nice premise for a twelve episode deal. Let's get this thing greenlighted already.

Posted by The Judge

Wnat Hellsing Manga's to appear on Border's shelves faster.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wait, miso... crunk? I wish to get drunk and party with miso now.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.