XBOX V PLAYSTATION 2!!!!!! THE WINNER???

Posted by greginglis

XBOX V PLAYSTATION 2!!!!!! THE WINNER???

IM NOT SURE WHICH ONE I MEAN THERE EVEN

LIKE PS2 HAS...

ALL THEIR PARTY STARTERS BUZZ,SINGSTAR ECT
GTA( IT RUNS BETTER ON PS2 )
*** OF WAR(GREATEST GAME EVER)

XBOX HAS.....

AWESOME HALO
MAD AS DOOM
PROJECT GOTHEM RACING

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK

OK SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS HERE

HALLA,

GREGINGLIS

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoted post: *** OF WAR

I read that and thought, '*** of war'? wtf?

Anyway, don't type in all caps. You see the key called the 'caps lock' button? press it until the light goes off, and then break it off.

Posted by Sean Fury

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

As much as I like Xbox games, PS2 has it beat for a few reasons: FFXII, Katamari, Nippon Ichi games, and Resident Evil 4.

Posted by hypnotize_

Who cares about ps2 and xbox, get in the next gen of gaming noob.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Xbox, because it's freakin' huge. Chuck Norris couldn't karate chop through an Xbox. Vin Diesel couldn't headbutt through an Xbox. Mr. T doesn't pity the Xbox.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

Dude, Xbox because the ps2 doesnt last that long and besides if u were to give a ps2 a gun and a xbox a gun, you know who would win???? Xbox because they have Halo 2, best shooter and what does ps2 have? Ugh...Socom which doesnt even compare to Halo 2, so i go with xbox

Posted by Red

PS2 because Halo is over-rated

PS2 has a great game library, and what does X-Box have...a few good FPS's

plus X-Box is a beast and is known to break down after awhile.

Posted by Degeneration

I'm one of those weird fighting game dudes. The PS2 is my obvious choice.

Posted by Jaems

Quoting Red: PS2 because Halo is over-rated

PS2 has a great game library, and what does X-Box have...a few good FPS's

plus X-Box is a beast and is known to break down after awhile.

HO YEAH, REAL NICE REASON.
HEY YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU'RE RIGHT, AS MUCH FUN AS I HAD WITH HALO, IT IS OVERRATED, AND OVERRATED **** SUCKS.
**** MY XBOX, I'M GOING TO GO SELL IT FOR ANOTHER PS2, RITE?
/end sarcasm

Xbox for me. As much as I loved playing my PS2, Xbox had a great share of almost everything. It had ****in Halo, Fable, Ninja Gaiden, MechAssault, Forza MotorSport, best way to play Madden, Dead or Alive Splinter Cell, and platformers like Psychonauts.

Plus, I had to replace my PS2 twice because Sony products are made of ****, and their Customer Service is just terrible.
I mean, PS2 had some pretty feckin awesome games, but the console itself is stupid crap. IMO.

Posted by muffla

i dno witch one i like better

halo one had an amazing single player and halo 2 was too over rated
amped was a good series but got alot better on the 360

as for the ps2 g0d of war was crazy and cant wait for the next one and guitar hero was good, socom was good when playing with friends, but was a little bit of a counter strike ripoff (wayy over rated in the first place) also some of my friends *cough* *cough* ANTIMUFFLA *cough* *cough* glich like a mofo

over all a tie but xbox 360 >ps3 (so far)

Posted by Degeneration

Quoting Jaems: HO YEAH, REAL NICE REASON.
HEY YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU'RE RIGHT, AS MUCH FUN AS I HAD WITH HALO, IT IS OVERRATED, AND OVERRATED **** SUCKS.
**** MY XBOX, I'M GOING TO GO SELL IT FOR ANOTHER PS2, RITE?
/end sarcasm

Xbox for me. As much as I loved playing my PS2, Xbox had a great share of almost everything. It had ****in Halo, Fable, Ninja Gaiden, MechAssault, Forza MotorSport, best way to play Madden, Dead or Alive Splinter Cell, and platformers like Psychonauts.

Plus, I had to replace my PS2 twice because Sony products are made of ****, and their Customer Service is just terrible.
I mean, PS2 had some pretty feckin awesome games, but the console itself is stupid crap. IMO.

Your opinion is a fact. The PS2 has the best variety of games, but the console itself is comprised of failure. I'm on my third so far, and no opinion changes that. Please, Rap Jesus, let the slim version last more than two years.

The GCN, on the other hand, has this "Bring it, you pansy" feel to it. Ladies go nuts when I whip it out.

Posted by Random

GTA RUNNING BETTER ON PS2? THIS THREAD SHOULD BE TERMINATED FOR LIES..

Posted by XxLionheartXx

Agian Xbox, because the online is way way way better than the ps2's online, better online games, better graphics on games (some) and xbox's last longer too