NFL SREET 2 UNLEASHED

NBA STREET SHOWDOWN

BURNOUT LEGENDS

LOCO ROCO

ADD HEAPS MORE

HEY I GOT A MAD IDEA LETS ALL AGREE TO ONE

LIST OF
THE TOP 50 GAMES OF ALL TIME FOR PSP

I BAGS BEING THE BOSS/DIREC4ER BUT ALL I DO IS MANAGE IT AND ORGANISE BUT ALL OUR VOTES ARE EQUAL* AND I NEED A COOL FORUM HELPER SO WHOEVER WANTS TO HELP OUT JUST HALLA TO ME

L8ER

Posted by Apathetic

I hear the new MGS is good, and so is marvel alliance. I have neither but I would like both.

Posted by Ichigo54

Just the Untold Legends series

Posted by veritas

I found the one untold legends game to be very fun at first. Then eventually it got very repetative and I got bored.

Posted by Degeneration

Tekken: Dark Resurrection owns your soul. Believe the ratings.

Posted by ccrocker58

Is Alliance good? I actually liked XMen Legends 2 better for the PSP than I did for console...hopefully they emulated that with this game...

Posted by Bebop

You know a console has a poor library when the 'best games' are multi format.

Posted by ccrocker58

Heh, basaically. And the funniest thing is the champs over at IGN are raving about how the PSP was such a success.

Posted by ninetua

Yes..

----------------------------------------------------------

Free xxx Pic & xxx Vdo Download : ww w.sloan.th.gs

If You Want To Travel In THAILAND Please Click!!

Please visit

ww w.travelinthai.th.gs

Web Guide

Free Download Game PSP : ww w.gamepsp.th.gs

Ps3 News : ww w.ps3.th.gs

Free Make Money Online : ww w.ninemakemoney.th.gs

Shopping Online : ww w.ninemarket.th.gs

New Search Engine : ww w.ninesearch.th.gs

xxx Clip AND Picture : ww w.ninezeed.tk

Banner 200Bath/Year : ww w.400banner.th.gs

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Vg200x

why would ridge racer be a good game, when it first came out I would of liked it but when it wen't on the ps1 it sucked and on the psp it sucked,,,I fav for fire team bravo.

Posted by Creedence

Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror is awesome and has decent online. Also Metal Gear Solid: Portable Opps. and Mortal Kombat: Unchianed (exact copy of Deception).

Posted by coolness432

umm was power stone collections a good port? I liked the dreamcast version, it was pretty cool and inovative of the time

Posted by Kit

I liked playing Archer Maclean's Mercury, but it's a short game. Completed it quickly.

Posted by Ilikefluff

Has anyone played rush2extreme for the N64?? and do you no if the stunt lvl is the psp version of rush?

Posted by pooper_scooper3

San Fransisco rush 2049 had wings and stunts and stuff and that was on N64. that game is sick! i still play it but anyway MGS, WTF, and POP are all good.

Posted by TimeSkipz

I liked the 300 game, i'm a big sucker for the crowd fighting games. Also i hear the starwars battlefront game is supposed to be good online

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

The Armored Core games are pretty good too. The AI is kinda dumb however, or maybe I just need to go up a few more ranks..

Posted by Phantom75230

Armored Core Formula Front isn't very good.

Coded Arms is an amazing game and so are the 2 Monster Hunter Games

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Bleach: Heat the Soul is the only game I really replay still other than Lumines.

Quoting Phantom75230: 2 Monster Hunter Games

They're pretty fun but I wish they had online multiplayer since I don't have many friends : (

...and lock-on. *******it not even lock-on D:

Could have been the perfect PSP game if it had both.

Posted by Premature Burial

I'm enjoying Jeanne D'Arc right now, it's very good, even if it's a bit simple. As well, the Valkyrie Profile port is a port actually worth playing-as is Breath of Fire III for the old school purists.

There's a few other notable titles, such as Riviera and Infected. I enjoy them, but it's sad to see that for the most part, the PSP has been used as a goodwill drop off bin for crappy ports nobody cares about, especially for role playing games. So those mentioned are my best for now, and as an RPG and survival horror fan, there's not much to pick from amidst all the junk.

But the future is starting to look bright-Castlvania Chronicles and Silent Hill Origins for one, as well as a few other upcoming titles that look promising. Wish they'd make a **** Lufia port lol!

Posted by WillisGreeny

My brother just bought the Castlevania game for his PSP two days ago. Graphics are good, controls are ok. The only small objection I have for the Symphony of the Night portion is that they changed all the voice acting. It's not as if the new voice acting is any better than the old, so I don't see why they bothered.

Yeah, apparently the new voice acting isn't much better. :/

What sucks though is that you have to beat Rondo of Blood to play Symphony-I like games, but I was never good at them. I can't see myself beating an old school hard as nails side scroller. but I guess I'll have to lol.

And **** it two days ago? I didn't even see it anywhere yet. :(

Quoting WillisGreeny: My brother just bought the Castlevania game for his PSP two days ago. Graphics are good, controls are ok. The only small objection I have for the Symphony of the Night portion is that they changed all the voice acting. It's not as if the new voice acting is any better than the old, so I don't see why they bothered.

Man, I was so looking forward to it too. As I walked Richter towards Drac's room I was like "omg omg omg here it comes D:" and suddenly, unfunny dialogue and voice acting. IGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At least there's a Japanese voice option.

Quoting Premature Burial: What sucks though is that you have to beat Rondo of Blood to play Symphony-I like games, but I was never good at them. I can't see myself beating an old school hard as nails side scroller. but I guess I'll have to lol.

You don't have to beat the remake to get the classic games. You can get the item that activates SotN in stage 3', and classic Rondo in stage 4 I think..?

Oh, really? those **** EGM reviewers really suck then. Take that, Jennifer Tsao. :D

Thanks for the info.

And I remember playing the original Rondo of Blood on TurboGrafix 16-I couldn't get passed the first stage lol!

Posted by Colonel

The best games for PSP are:

ummm....hmmmm....urgg....gee

Posted by Red

Quoting Colonel: The best games for PSP are:

ummm....hmmmm....urgg....gee

don't post here if you're just going to bash it, and if you're going to do so at least come up with some kind of backup to support your thoughts.

anyway some good games would probably be...
FFT:War of the Lions
WTF (not a great game but one of my personal favs)
Rachet and Clank
GTA games
G*d of War,
and many more...

*Smacks her ****ed forehead.*

How the HELL did I fail to mention FFT Lion War? Someone hang me.

But yes-although it's a port with some additions (Good ones in my opinion.) it's a port worth playing, and a definite classic.

Posted by Red

I still haven't picked up my copy of it yet (haven't the money) but my friend has it and I've seen gameplay. very similar to original which I have no complaints about because the original FFT was great. apperently the only differences are they now have animated cut scenes with coice acting, and some of the diologue has changed slightly while still retaining the same message.

if you're a fan of Final Fantasy, or even tactics games for that matter, this game is definatly worth the buy.

Posted by TimeSkipz

The best game for the PSP will be Battle Field Bad Company. This game is going to help the PSP, PS3, and XBOX360 break away from the Wii. The Wii will look like a toy compared to the 360 and the PS3 rather than a gaming console.

Posted by clearlytheman

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core is awesome and pushes the psp hardware to the limits with graphics.

Posted by Phantom75230

Too many missions and pretty short tho

Posted by Tojis21

I REFER TO

1.DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY
2.FINAL FANTASY CRISIS CORE
3.BRAVE STORY
4.JEANNE D ARC
5.METAL GEAR SOLID ACID ,OPS
6.MLB THE SHOW 09
7.NBA 09
8.WARRIORS OROCHI 2