Muse

Posted by Omni

I just started listening to these guys, and they're pretty awesome. Their style is unique, and I love Matther Bellamy's voice. So far, "Hyper Music" and "The Groove" are probably my favorites, but I've liked nearly every song I've heard from them. I know they're getting to be pretty popular these days.

Who else likes them? What other songs do you think are good?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

My love for them knows no bounds.

Posted by Phantasma2

I have some of their stuff. I like them, but thats it.

Posted by Omni

I'd like to get more of their songs. I heard one called "Supermassive Black Hole" that I liked a whole lot, so I'm probably going to download it somewhere.

When I get a bunch of them, I'm going to put them on my iPod.

SBH wasn't as good as past albums, still great though.

Posted by Sean Fury

I got banned. I suck at life. Abuse women and Sim Battle with me!

Posted by Omni

I like them all, so it's all good. Do you have all of their songs, Vampiro?

NINJA'd BY CACTUS!

Indeed. One of the few mainstream bands that I cared to actually not only buy their material, but all of it.

Posted by Omni

I'll have to get back on MSN with you sometime, but not tonight, even for just regular music.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

PHM sent me Plug In Baby, becuase I never heard them before, and I really like this band

Posted by Omni

I've got all their regular songs and B-sides now. I don't care about the remixes. I also managed to grab some live performances, which are all awesome.

Posted by Sage Shadows

I'm Killer Jordo.

Posted by Shade

Sabre send me Knights of Cydonia and Supermassive Black Hole. I wasn't too impressed. =\ Must've been the overload of hype. Plus, I'm a massive fag and I like to take it in my pooper.

[center]DRAEM TAHEATER PWNZ0RZ YoUZ GUYZ![/center]

Posted by Omni

Yeah, we're all entitled to our own opinions.

SBH will grow on you. I can guarantee it.

Posted by Omni

It's now my most-played song, actually. I love it, cuz it's ridiculously catchy and the vocals are awesome. I love falsetto vocals.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Shade32: Sabre send me Knights of Cydonia and Supermassive Black Hole. I wasn't too impressed. =\ Must've been the overload of hype. Plus, I'm a massive fag and I like to take it in my pooper.

[center]DRAEM TAHEATER PWNZ0RZ YoUZ GUYZ![/center]

that's because sabre likes to send people the worst songs by bands

seriously, Knights? wtf rob >:0

shade, go ahead and grab the whole "Absolution" album off me if you want.