ITT We Post Our WoW Character(s)

Posted by Sean Fury

My new main, Night Elf Rogue on Hellscream. I've never played anything other than Rogue and I'm not sure what I want to do when the Burning Crusade comes out and I make the switch to Blood Elf...I might stick it out with the Rogues, since I know them so well, but I dunno.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5046/benihimehellscreamkf2.png

Posted by Lord of Spam

you play a night elf female? Are you TRYING to look like a *******? Thank fod you dont play on my server, but it only proves what ive been afriad of: getting blood elves will bring over a lot of ****ing alliance idiots to horde that i'd rather not deal with.

My main is a 41 Orc Warlock, full demonology spec. My secondary (which was actually my frist character before i got bored with it) is a 21 tauren warrior, with a spec i dotn really remember (think it was pretty gimped, not sure though). Once I get my lock to 70 and get him geared, I'll probably make a tauren druid, feral spec.

Posted by Sean Fury

I hate how all the male characters look, they're so visually unappealing that it makes me want to gag myself. I'm always female no matter what game I'm playing, just more appealing that way.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Sean Fury: I hate how all the male characters look, they're so visually unappealing that it makes me want to gag myself. I'm always female no matter what game I'm playing, just more appealing that way.

Keep telling yourself that:cookie: Stay off horde; you're not worthy.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

When I used to play I reached a level 38 Tauren Shaman. Quit because I was reaching the phase where the game was serious business for everyone else.

:(

Posted by KoH

Dude... Sean... why the **** do you play as a chick, dude?

I couldn't stand playing as a ****ing female in any video game unless I get to see her *** bounce unrealistically. And even then it can't be an online video game where others can actually see that I'm playing as a girl. I'm not being sexist, I just can't do it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

when I roll my be mage, it will be male, and even then i will feel dirty for every second i play it.

theres a reason they gave elves a 50% move speed increase when dead. Only ****ing noobs play them, so they expoected them to die a lot. hell, 9/10 of alliance are ****ing nubs.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting KoH: Dude... Sean... why the **** do you play as a chick, dude?

I couldn't stand playing as a ****ing female in any video game unless I get to see her *** bounce unrealistically. And even then it can't be an online video game where others can actually see that I'm playing as a girl. I'm not being sexist, I just can't do it.

The male Night Elves repulse me, as do all of the Horde characters. Gnomes are stupid, as are Dwarves, and the Human males look just as bad (I don't like Human females very much either, by the way). The female Night Elves are pleasing to look at it and I love Night Elves...period.

Besides, I think the Night Elf is, contrary to what everyone says, the best choice for a rogue which I always play as.

Quoting Lord of Spam: when I roll my be mage, it will be male, and even then i will feel dirty for every second i play it.

theres a reason they gave elves a 50% move speed increase when dead. Only ****ing noobs play them, so they expoected them to die a lot. hell, 9/10 of alliance are ****ing nubs.

And Horde isn't? At least with the Alliance every other name I've seen isn't something like SuPeRawESOMED00d69. And from what I've seen from the messageboards and playing in-game on PvP servers, the Horde aren't just babies, they're fags too who camp out on low-level characters with their level 60's. When you find me some decent Horde, you let me know.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Sean Fury]And Horde isn't? At least with the Alliance every other name I've seen isn't something like SuPeRawESOMED00d69. And from what I've seen from the messageboards and playing in-game on PvP servers, the Horde aren't just babies, they're fags too who camp out on low-level characters with their level 60's. When you find me some decent Horde, you let me know.

actually, both sides camp low level players, and because the alliance has mor e players and more 12 year olds, your side is most likely to have the retarded names.

Anyways, 52 Troll Shaman on Bronzebeard. Full Enhancement spec'd. And I won't bother to list all of my alts, way too many of them.

but here lol:
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7835/wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzc9.gif

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Sean Fury: The male Night Elves repulse me, as do all of the Horde characters. Gnomes are stupid, as are Dwarves, and the Human males look just as bad (I don't like Human females very much either, by the way). The female Night Elves are pleasing to look at it and I love Night Elves...period.

Besides, I think the Night Elf is, contrary to what everyone says, the best choice for a rogue which I always play as.

And Horde isn't? At least with the Alliance every other name I've seen isn't something like SuPeRawESOMED00d69. And from what I've seen from the messageboards and playing in-game on PvP servers, the Horde aren't just babies, they're fags too who camp out on low-level characters with their level 60's. When you find me some decent Horde, you let me know.

forsaken are WAY better for rogue thank to WotF and cannibalize. nightelves dont have jack **** going for them. And decent horde? Well, considering that i wipe the floor with alliance 5 and 6 levels higher than me, i nominate myself. hell, pretty much everyone i play with is hardcore.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Lord of Spam]when I roll my be mage, it will be male, and even then i will feel dirty for every second i play it.

It's actually 60% speed increase. Know how I know? 'CAUSE I'M A ****ING NIGHT ELF, *******.

I'm not a nub, and I have proof of this as I can kick some good ol' ***.

Alliance, yes, are more than often morons though... Which makes me sad. Just have to find the small percentage that actually consists of intelligent people and play the game that way. Making fun of the morons in the process.

[quote=Sean Fury]The male Night Elves repulse me, as do all of the Horde characters. Gnomes are stupid, as are Dwarves, and the Human males look just as bad (I don't like Human females very much either, by the way). The female Night Elves are pleasing to look at it and I love Night Elves...period.

Who the **** says NEs aren't the best to play as rogues? They're probably the best race that Ally's have to play as them. Racial passive for increased stealth? Come on.

I think the male NEs look savage. If they have the right armor and the right look (and hair style. Some of the hair styles they have is just ****ing stupid.)

I, admittedly, am very aesthetically based. I've come to terms with this as much as I'd prefer to deny it. The NE was the only one that could meet my standards of how a badass should look. :)

I think BEs look like pussies. Look at their ****ing default stance, for christ's sake.

Posted by S

I don't even play the game and I know this conversation is idiotic. Judging someone based on their avatar is probably one of the most sub-intellectual thing you can do on a video game. Grow up.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Lunairetic][COLOR=black]I don't even play the game and I know this conversation is idiotic. Judging someone based on their avatar is probably one of the most sub-intellectual thing you can do on a video game. Grow up.[/COLOR]
If you don't play the game... that would mean that you are less likely to know what you're talking about, right? :)

I never said that I judged anyone based on their avatar and I certainly can't see anyone else in this thread that has seriously said something that could allude to such a conclusion. My post only pointed out that I have preferences as to who I play in a video game.

Posted by Sean Fury

I think Luna read Spam's post and pretty much judged the rest of our little "talk" off that for his reply, KoH.

Posted by KoH

Well in which case Luna can take some of his own advice and not judge an entire conversation based on one post. :)

Posted by S

Quoting KoH: If you don't play the game... that would mean that you are less likely to know what you're talking about, right? :)

I never said that I judged anyone based on their avatar and I certainly can't see anyone else in this thread that has seriously said something that could allude to such a conclusion. My post only pointed out that I have preferences as to who I play in a video game.

[quote="Lord of Spam"]you play a night elf female? Are you TRYING to look like a *******? Thank fod you dont play on my server, but it only proves what ive been afriad of: getting blood elves will bring over a lot of ****ing alliance idiots to horde that i'd rather not deal with.

One example, above. Maybe I should have rephrased, the beginning of said conversation was idiotic. Satisfactory?

I know the game well enough to speak about discrimination via simple character choice. If the post didn't relate to you, then I obviously wasn't speaking to you - don't take things so personal.

Posted by KoH

It wasn't personal, just annoying. Generally if you speak about an entire "conversation" as a whole, everything said (like what I said, for example) is considered. But if you were simply stating that LoS' outlook on "judging a book by its cover" is what was idiotic, then I can't stop you from having that opinion.

Personally I'm indifferent.