We need to get some VGC Xbox Live Going!

Posted by Random

So I know we have a forum with gamertags but we need to make a list of games that we should get together and play. The KoH Lord and myself spoke about playing a few games. I'm picking up my 360 tomorrow and purchasing Call of Duty 2 and Battlefield for it. Those are just to start with. What Online games does everyone play ??

Posted by Dexter

I play both those games, so don't forget to add me. I play Call of Duty 2 the most. I rarely tough Battlefield anymore. Basically CoD 2 & 3 are the only online games I play these days.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

I used to play GOW until that retarded update. But now I play Rainbow 6 Vegas and FEAR. Freaking insane games, and great multiplayer. My account is o Moltres o if you or anyone else wants to get owned in either

Posted by s0ul

Bringing back some Halo 2 action during those beta days, otherwise I won't be playing anything regularly til Halo 3. :)

Posted by Dexter

What update did Gears of War get? I haven't been on there for awhile?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Lots of fixes and two new maps.

Anywho, Rainbow Six and CoD2 are all I care to play. Anyone who want to get something going, well, I've been on most of the entire week. So you'll find me.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Lots of fixes and two new maps.

Anywho, Rainbow Six and CoD2 are all I care to play. Anyone who want to get something going, well, I've been on most of the entire week. So you'll find me.

I want to play you so badly >=D

Posted by Dexter

He'll destroy you at Call of Duty 2. There's only one other guy I play that might be as good as him, but idk. I think Vampy could take him.

Posted by Random

I don't mind playing even Original Xbox games such as Halo 2. Infact I plan on playing Halo 2 on XBL.

Anyone play Smackdown vs Raw? Its Xbox Live Enabled isn't it?

Posted by Dexter

Oh yeah, I still play some old Xbox. Was thinking about going through Fable again. Been a long time. I play Halo 2 on occasions, mostly when I have a friend over who wants to play with me.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

I have been jumping from game to game lately, but all ways up for some halo 2/gears, gamertag: Y2kMISFIT

Posted by Random

my Gamertag is Deathbuttchin.. lol I know.. Gee i have to find out when it expires.. I'll surely get a new gamertag when my years up. I believe its up in Feb. I better call to find out..

But i'll def be doing some CoD 2, perhaps Smackdown vs Raw, Halo 2 and maybe Battlefield if I manage to find time.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

Quoting Random: my Gamertag is Deathbuttchin.. lol I know.. Gee i have to find out when it expires.. I'll surely get a new gamertag when my years up. I believe its up in Feb. I better call to find out..

But i'll def be doing some CoD 2, perhaps Smackdown vs Raw, Halo 2 and maybe Battlefield if I manage to find time.

You don't have to wait a year for a new tag, you can change it on the 360 for 800 ms points (=$10 bucks) any time you want.

Posted by Roger Smith

I play GoW, CoD2, GRAW and sometimes Burnout.

Roger Smith0

Quoted post: I want to play you so badly >=D

Get a work gamertag. I tried to add the one you posted in the tag thread but it didn't work.

Oh, and more people here need to get on R6. Seriously. I'll invite you in to games with people who don't suck, since that's the key to enjoying the game really.

Posted by TheSorrow

I mainly play Rainbow Six and Gears of War. I havent played Halo 2 in about 5 months so I probly wont play that....my gamertag is TJ54776

Posted by Skitzo Control

Alas, I'm still on dial-up, but my Live account is still fully functional, apparently. As soon as I get it goin', you can all expect me to be rockin' up the Tetris Worlds like there's no tomorrow!

Posted by muffla

saints row is good online

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Get a work gamertag. I tried to add the one you posted in the tag thread but it didn't work.

Did you put the 'o's before and after?

I think the best way of doing this is with an Arcade title. We tried to set up a Texas Hold'em game a few months back and that kinda worked.

Although I guess everybody has Halo 2.

Posted by Fate

So far I only play Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell online. I could do Gears though.

Posted by Random

I got a new gamertag.. Its Deathlique since I can't remember my last 4 digits of my old credit card lol..

Anywho i'll be on Halo 2 for a while. Hit me up!

Posted by cool gamer dad

I hope you're not going through a wireless linksys router! I'll play if you're not.

Quoting Fate: So far I only play Ghost Recon and Splinter Cell online. I could do Gears though.

So long as it's unranked. Ugh.

Quoted post: Did you put the 'o's before and after?

I think the best way of doing this is with an Arcade title. We tried to set up a Texas Hold'em game a few months back and that kinda worked.

I entered it three times. I can't see myself screwing it up that many times... though I wouldn't put it past me.

Oh, and you need to get Rainbow 6. So many **** brits play that game... and they're who I prefer to play with now :(

Maybe if I have some time after Zelda and Gears. And can find it cheap. And actually enjoy it.

It's better than Gears =/

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: So many **** brits play that game... and they're who I prefer to play with now :(

How's the latency playing on an English host?

Posted by Phantasma2

I need to get some Xbox buying going.

Quoted post: How's the latency playing on an English host?

None actually, assuming they have a good connection, along with everyone else in the room. Pings come in three colours, green, yellow and red. And for some reason if one person has a red ping, even if they're just spectating, they can really **** up the game. Then other times you have have three of them in one room and be completely fine. I don't exactly get it...