And yet ANOTHER lawsuit!

Posted by Proto Man

http://gaming.monstersandcritics.com/news/article_1241968.php/Nintendo_Sony_Microsoft_sued

Ok.... now this is getting really ridiculous. I mean this is what... the 5th video game lawsuit to speak of since the next generation has kicked off. This is also the fourth lawsuit concerning Nintendo. It's like... all the creepers are coming out of the woodwork now that videogames are getting good again. I don't remember this many lawsuits back in the days of GCN. o_0'

Posted by s0ul

I invented the internet.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Al Gore invented tubes.

No one cares about lawsuits.

Posted by Zeta

It's over. All three companies are finished.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting s0ul: I invented the internet.

i invented inventing things. ill see you in court, bish.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I should find a new and creative way of describing the way that televisions work, patent it, and sue all television manufacturers.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Proto Man: I don't remember this many lawsuits back in the days of GCN. o_0'

There were many lawsuits in the last generation, just not aimed at Nintendo. They were focused mostly on those other game companies you don't hear about.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

How patheticly low on the food chain do you have to be to have to get so defencive about simple features and functions?

Joystick is a joystick, no matter what you do to it. It was invented long before video games for the aero-plane-vehicle as I do rightly recall... its purpose is simply to make things move.

Now as for the Rumble Feature dispute they mentioned, which I do remember, Lame feature to begin with, let all have it if they want, as long as they let us turn the stupid thing off it's all cricket.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Why isn't this company suing Pelican, Logitech, MadCatz, or any other company that makes 3rd party peripherals for the systems? The way I see it, Fenner Investments looked at their patents and saw something that is almost somewhat closely similar to how a joystick works on video game controllers and saw dollar signs. This random company out of Butt-fu[COLOR=white]c[/COLOR]k Nowhere, Kansas, sues these three companies, over a decade after the first "joystick" was on N64s? This is just some company who knows that, to avoid bad publicity, the bigger guys will settle out of court.
[quote=Angerion the Brave;523430][COLOR=skyblue]Joystick is a joystick, no matter what you do to it. It was invented long before video games for the aero-plane-vehicle as I do rightly recall... its purpose is simply to make things move.[/COLOR]
And joysticks have been on arcade machines since arcade machines have even been in existence. This company doesn't even hit Konami, Capcom, Midway, or any other arcade greats, either.

Posted by x.r0wney.x

what bull****. how desperate are people?

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Quoting x.r0wney.x: what bull****. how desperate are people?

The word is "greedy."