Spoiled Brat gets a car.

Posted by Average n00b

http://www.filecabi.net/video/spoiltdauter.html

Urghle. I hate these type of *****y spoiled brats, if I said that to my dad I would've been grounded for SO long and I wouldn't have the car at ALL.

I say with kids like this, it's usually the parent's fault. *NodNod*

Posted by Linko_16

I'm not sure what I was expecting in the video... but it wasn't this.

Some people just don't deserve their money.

Posted by mis0

I couldn't load the video :/

Some little 15 year old **** down the street from me got a Porsche 944. It's not like it's expensive, really, but still. I know the dumbass is gonna end up wraping the thing around my tree, because I live in front of a three way (LOLOLOL) intersection.

Posted by Dexter

I started watching the video thinking it was your car, nOOb.

It's easy to lie once you get started.

Posted by Slade

Wow, props to the brother for taping the whole thing, but he himself is really rude to his dad. Those parents fail.

Posted by Dexter

The dad did fail. Wrong color is wrong. If you're going to do something that big, do it right. Don't buy her an expensive gift just to look nice and appear to care when in reality you don't even know what she really wants. He only half-listens, the jerk.

Posted by Sean Fury

I find it sad that Dexter's point could actually be taken into consideration here.

EDIT: By which I'm not saying Dexter is stupid.

Posted by Linko_16

[quote=Dexter]The dad did fail. Wrong color is wrong. If you're going to do something that big, do it right. Don't buy her an expensive gift just to look nice and appear to care when in reality you don't even know what she really wants. He only half-listens, the jerk.

After seeing how he's managed to do raising his children, you have to even question whether or not he's a good father?

Quoting Misoxeny: I couldn't load the video :/

Some little 15 year old **** down the street from me got a Porsche 944. It's not like it's expensive, really, but still. I know the dumbass is gonna end up wraping the thing around my tree, because I live in front of a three way (LOLOLOL) intersection.

I live in kind of a rich neighborhood; we ourselves do not have money coming out our ears, but a lot of kids around us are so obviously raised in the lap of luxury. There's some girl at my school who repeatedly crashes the very nice cars that mommy and daddy gave her, only to have them replaced with new cars.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Due to her wealth, her disappointment is to an extent, in proportion to what I'd feel if I was given a PS3 instead of a Wii for my birthday. To her, the car won't seem that expensive.

Still a brat though.

Posted by Speedfreak

I genuinely hope she gets raped someday. I wouldn't feel bad.

EDIT: Actually, the dad deserves to have his balls cut off. He obviously isn't using them.

Posted by Dexter

Then where did the girl come from? :confused:

Posted by junior senior

At first I thought this vdieo was about a girl begging for a car, but that girl is trying WAYYY to hard to be the girls from MTV's short-lived (lol) tv show RICH GIRLS.

Posted by KoH

I'd do her. With tape over her mouth. I don't care if it's considered rape or bondage, I just don't her to be whining whilst the love making is in progress. Btw, please don't even try to make the obvious joke here. :)

Oh btw, good vid. :)

Posted by Omni

Oh well. I thought she was stupid, even though that car totally was red.

Posted by Average n00b

If she and her family get a lot of money..I can't understand why she's *****ing, she can EASILY get the **** thing painted or something.

Posted by Dexter

Because her father doesn't listen. The colour matters not.

Posted by Linko_16

... No, she's mad because it's the wrong color. There's no deeply seeded anger at her father her, she's mad because she didn't get exactly what she wanted. There's really no two ways around it.

She's a selfish, ignorant bit[color=indigo]ch
who does not deserve her comfortable position in life.[/color]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

"Some people just don't deserve their money."

lol :rolleyes:

Didn't watch it, but if she got the car, good for her. She'll go places.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Didn't watch it, but if she got the car, good for her. She'll go places.

Girl gets an expensive car for her sixteenth (?) birthday, but then throws a fit because it's not the color she wanted.

Posted by mis0

What a *****! I watched the vid, and those Saab 9-3 convertibles aren't too cheap. They start around $40,000.

Well, she should enjoy the easy life while she can, because she'll get smacked in the face when she complains about the color of the condom her patron is wearing as the prostitution job her skills-set is likely to earn her.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'd complain too. If someone takes time out of their day to buy you a present, make **** sure it's what they want. Christ.

Posted by mis0

I can't see how anyone could be so ungracious about a $40,000 gift. If I wanted something different, I'd take it to the dealership and trade it in, not throw a temper-tantrum.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: if she got the car, good for her. She'll go places.

That's generally what happen in cars. lol