Hey look! A Newbie!

Posted by punkrock212

hey guys whats up? I'm new here lol and as you can tell i absolutly love music

Posted by Arcadios

I like your avatar.
Welcome.

Posted by punkrock212

hey thanks, your avatar looks cool too...

Posted by WackoHater2

Welcome. What kinds of music do you like?

Posted by punkrock212

Rock, mostly. As you can probably tell from my username lol my favorite bands are lostprophets, green day, fall out boy, yellowcard, bullet for my valentine, zebrahead, my chemical romance, alkaline trio, finger eleven, funeral for a friend, and well...lol the list can go on. I'm not really into rap or anything like that

Posted by Zeta

HEY LOOK, IT'S A NEWBIE! GRAB A PADDLE AND GET HIM!

Posted by punkrock212

lol oh gosh *runs away, then quickly comes back*

Posted by WackoHater2

You are into some good bands. Excepts Yellow Card

Posted by punkrock212

lol thanks, i also like "i write sins, not tragedies" by panic. lol another band i like is three days grace

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Panic: You are into some good bands. Excepts Yellow Card

Look out for the invisible text.

Anyway, do you have AIM?

Posted by punkrock212

lol i see that now...and yeah...CMA11290

Posted by Tyler Durden

Eh, I loathe all of those bands with a sincere passion. Anywho, welcome aboard.

Posted by Omni

Unfortunately, I have to side with SG on this. Yeah, welcome aboard and try not to suck as much as some of our other members. I'm sure you won't, though, LOL...

Posted by chec

Quoting punkrock212: Rock, mostly. As you can probably tell from my username lol my favorite bands are lostprophets, green day, fall out boy, yellowcard, bullet for my valentine, zebrahead, my chemical romance, alkaline trio, finger eleven, funeral for a friend, and well...lol the list can go on. I'm not really into rap or anything like that

it's kind of funny that none of those bands qualify as punk rock.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting chec: it's kind of funny that none of those bands qualify as punk rock.

A lot of those bands are widely mistaken by n00bs for being punk rock though. No offense PR212.

Posted by punkrock212

meh...oh well it happens...

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Welcome to VGC :)

Hope you stay. Have fun.[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

I like the Clash, they're a punk band. Have you heard of them?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I like the Clash, they're a punk band. Have you heard of them?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pretty Hate Machine again.

aww man, gtfo >:0

Anyway, there is a temptation to correct your definition of punk rock, but still, welcome aboard!

Posted by punkrock212

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I like the Clash, they're a punk band. Have you heard of them?

yeah i know 2 of their songs...okay fine, correct my definition of punk rock...what are some good bands?

Posted by The Judge

Your posts don't make you look very respectable.

Not trying to be insulting for the sake of it, just saying it how it came across to me.

I hope to see great things come out of you.

Posted by punkrock212

um...im sorry...and hopefully my respectfulness will show soon...and im not trying to seem unrespectful...

Posted by The Judge

not in the sense that you're being disrespectful. Moreso just the extra "lol"s, the name, etc etc. Don't mind me, I'm overly critical.

Either way, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Here's a lot of rep.

Posted by Omni

Quoting The Judge: Here's a lot of rep.

That made me crack up.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting punkrock212: yeah i know 2 of their songs...okay fine, correct my definition of punk rock...what are some good bands?

Not My Chemical Romance.

You may have heard of them.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=punkrock212]yeah i know 2 of their songs...okay fine, correct my definition of punk rock...what are some good bands?

Only to name a few:
Black Flag
The Sex Pistols
The Dead Kennedys
Rancid
The Dropkick Murphys
The Casualties
The Exploited
Pennywise
Guttermouth
The Cockney Rejects
Bad Religion
The Ramones
Mike V. And The Rats

Posted by Oakhurst

I cannot believe you didn't mention Anti-Flag in there. :p:

I'm gonna hi-jack this thread to introduce myself. Sup.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Yeah, stupid me, how could I leave out Anti-Flag? Or Sam Hain, or the Misfits, or even Flogging Molly? Maybe, because I stated to "Only name a few"? I could go even deeper and name a few Nazi-punk bands?

Posted by Vasioth

Newbie? Where? *Run's out house*.

Welcome to the site =] ! You look like a cool member, and thanks for the LP rep =D ! Your taste in music is great, from my point of view anyhow.

Enjoy the site and be sure to post.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

punkrock212 your not the only person with punkrock in your name, and good punk ands are

casualties
unseen
skeptix
discharge
total chaos
black flag
defiance
D.R.I. (dirty rotten imbeciles
G.B.H
Partisans
subhumans
7 seconds
Exploited
Special duties
CIrcle jerks
Cockney rejects
The varukers
Cheap sex
vice squad

Posted by The Judge

I would just like to get it out of the way that in my candid opinion most punk sucks. And I mean really sucks.

Though this is, of course, my own opinion, for all you negligent and idiosincratic minded little pukes out there who think I'm stating a fact.