Muffinism

Posted by Yonaka

So... Yesterday my friends and I discovered the endless joys of muffinism. This is a religion centering around muffins. The religion is open to anyone who loves muffins of any kind. Including vegan muffins! We want to meet lovely people who love muffins. I can try to get you guys a copy of the pamplet if you so wish. THE POWER OF MUFFINS COMPELS YOU!

Posted by Zeta

Muff-diving.

Posted by Iris

You're a wacko moron.

Posted by Philsdad

How about pot muffins, do those count?

Posted by Yonaka

Might as well. I'm not the one who thought this up, but I'll gladly support it. It's oodles of fun.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I have two muffins a day, six days a week!!! I'm a HOT stud muffin!!! :wacko:

Posted by Yonaka

Whooo! Go Jesse!
But at any rate, muffinism has spread around the school. People are talking about it, and already there are anti-muffinists. And I have eaten two vegan muffins. They were suprisingly delicious. Very very good blueberry vegan muffins. You guys should totally try them.

Posted by Average n00b

I like chocolate chip.

---

If you eat an English Muffin, *** kills an English person.

Posted by Jesse Smith

So I take it cheese is out, and muffins are in!! :D

Posted by Ant

MONKEYISM IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAY KEWLER THAN THIS MUFFINISM! WE HAVE PENGUINS IN OUR CLAN TOO!

Posted by Zeta

Chill Penguin? I'm in.

Posted by Shade

Lawrence of Alaybia.

Posted by Philsdad

http://www.muffinfilms.com/

Posted by Yonaka

I love that site.
In muffinism we have smexy penguins. Way better than regular penguins. And leprechons, don't forget them. And we know the muffin man.

Posted by Zeta

It's leprechauns.

Posted by Yonaka

Ah thank you. I didn't know how to spell leprechaun. I asked my mom and that's what she told me, the above post by me. Sorry 'bout that.
But yeah we have at least one leprechaun.

Posted by Iris

Spoilers: It's Aida

Posted by Yonaka

Spoilers; No it's not. I'm her cousin. Aida is in Colorado, and I miss her. She left just before the muffinism came in. :(

Posted by Omni

I think we could find out by with an IP check for Blaise, Kiyoshi, black-thoughts, etc...

This is the only place your way-off-topic posting will ever fit in, LOL...

Posted by Yonaka

Yep. I realized that a long time ago. You will discover that Black Thoughts is not me seeing as she's Ally. As for me and Aida, I'm a bit worried seeing as we were raised together and often switched computers. I can't remember if it was my computer or her computer that I made this username on.

Posted by Omni

Or maybe you're just the same person. I believe that black-thoughts isn't you due to her massively different post quality, not to mention her total lack of capitalization.

Posted by Shade

Hey Blaise, weren't you the one who writes about unicorns having sex with farmers are somethin.

I know there was a unicorn.

Posted by Yonaka

Oh that... Yes, but no sex and farmers. Now it's vampires and demons, but still no sex.

Posted by Omni

No Sex = Boring!

Posted by Oakhurst

That's a shame, I'd read it if there was sex involved

Posted by Iris

All of Blaise's IPs match Aida and they're both equally retarded.

Posted by Omni

Okay, I guess that not so mysterious dilemma is officially solved. LOL...

Posted by Iris

I thought you'd have caught on when "Aida's cousin" suddenly starts posting after she's banned.

Posted by Omni

I knew it, I just wanted a flawless confirmation. Plus, it gives me an excuse to give out more reputation points.

Posted by Yonaka

This makes me laugh. I can explain that. When I left, I told her to go back and keep me posted on the goings on. When she left she told me to do the same. Now we lived in the same town and we were always at each others house. And now I'm stuck at home alone with no one to talk to because EMILY MOVED TO COLORADO! :(

Posted by sniper

Didn't we figure out Blaise was Aids like, months back?

Posted by Yonaka

Nope, becuase I'm not.
Support muffinism.

Posted by Ant

lol

Posted by Yonaka

Sup Ant?

Posted by Ant

LOL

Posted by Yonaka

Good news guys. I should be able to get a muffinism pamplet up here tomorrow.

Posted by Yonaka

You know I just had a thought... I can prove that I'm not Aida. So with the pamphlet shall come... PICS! That's right, I will do my best to get you pics, or perhaps a video... How about that?

Posted by Ant

You know, we never saw what aids looked like other than her arm.

Posted by Yonaka

I realize this, but I can still get the pics. I might even be able to scrounge up a pic of Emily and I together. I'll see what I can do. Ooh, hey remember the shirts Emily was wearing for that pic of her arm? I think I have a pic of her in them.

Posted by Omni

Why would you take a picture of your arm in a specific shirt? Oh, I also like how you know everything she ever did on VGC ever. I wonder why...

Posted by Yonaka

Remember when I said we used to get on each other's computers? Don't you think one of us would have been around at that time? And she talked about you guys constantly. It made all of us laugh. Very, very hard.

Posted by junior senior

ok shut up you invader-zim anime loving slut that probably loves and worships the "
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination." tag.

Posted by Zeta

*******it, JS. Why am I the fox in your sig?

Posted by Yonaka

No. I just want people to join the muffinism movement of loving muffins. Muffins are delicious. Vegan muffins.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Zeta: *******it, JS. Why am I the fox in your sig?

You missed the meeting so it was randomly assigned. I think they sent out a memo.

Posted by junior senior

actually it was an "EMMM" decision, which includes the game "eeny meeny miney moe" and followed by "CTTBTT" which is code name for "CATCH THE TIGER BY THE TOE" which led to "IHHLHG" which meant "IF HE HOLLERS LET HIM GO" then back to "EMMM".

You see?

Posted by Zeta

... No. :(

Posted by Fate

I bet Blaise thinks she's funny "worshipping" something inanimate or stupid. Sounds like something teenagers do.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was like 10 when the show ran.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Fate: Sounds like something teenagers do.

It is. I pray in front of my Super Metroid cartridge whilst reciting the game's intro every day. >_>

Posted by veritas

I like blueberry muffins and chocolate muffins.

Posted by junior senior

she probably thinks the Super Mario mushroom is cute like the girl in my graphics class does.

I made fun of her so much with my friends and the other day I got moved to sit next to her and I'm going CRAZY THE WORST PUNISHMENT EVER

Posted by Iris

Hey, Fate...

Spork! ^_^

Posted by Yonaka

I don't actually worship muffins. It's just a funny thing. Oh yes, and part of the pamphlet says;
You can see, taste, hear, smell, and feel muffins. No other religion offers this kind of security. Have you ever seen a non-existant muffin? No? Didn't think so.
Or something of that nature...

Posted by Iris

Rambling on about things we've already established as stupid: Proof of Aida.

Posted by Slade

I submit that there may be a superior religion afoot. For starters, worship me.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Slade: For starters, worship me.

I'M ON IT!

Posted by Yonaka

No thank you. And the subject isn't stupid, it's wacko. Duh! :D How could you not have noticed before?

Posted by Omni

Yeah, but you post stupid things on the main boards and the blogs without trying.

Posted by Yonaka

I don't post on the main boards and blogs anymore. I see no point.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, cuz you were quarantined here for carrying AIDS, HEV, and God knows what else.

Posted by Yonaka

Herpes, Hep A, Hep B, HIV, you name it I got it! :D

Posted by Shade

Quoting Zeta: It is. I pray in front of my Super Metroid cartridge whilst reciting the game's intro every day. >_>

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of mankind.

oh wai

Posted by Yaviel

o *** stephanie, they are killing our muffins... YOU SHALL KNOW THE WRATH OF THE ALMIGHTY BAKED GOOD KNOWN TO LOWLY HUMANS AS THE MUFFIN!

mmmm vegany muffiny goodynessy

Posted by Yonaka

They are indeed part of the anti-muffinist group along with Tim, Ross, and Roger. They'll regret it soon enough!

Posted by Yaviel

ah well, like I care... hmmm... must...find...more...blueberrys...

Posted by Yonaka

Yes you must. Those muffins were delicious and I want more!

Posted by Yaviel

we will see now won't we?

Posted by Yonaka

Indeed we shall. I still say chocolate chip muffins should have their own category.

Posted by Yaviel

And I say, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUr LESSER FORM OF MUFFIN!

Posted by Yonaka

Just because it's not vegan doesn't mean it's lesser. I'm not vegan. I'm not even vegetarian! I get my own category of chocolate chip muffins!

Posted by Yaviel

hmmm... touche...

Posted by Omni

You guys are stupid, and fail at being Wackos. End of discussion.

Posted by Dexter

i did it all for the muffin (come on) the muffin (come on)
so you can take that cactus and stick it up your (yeah)
stick it up your (yeah) stick it up your (yeah)

Posted by Iris

Oops, I accidentally locked the thread.

Posted by veritas

Chocolate muffins with chocolate chips are also good.

Posted by Yonaka

I agree. Chocolate chip muffins.

Posted by junior senior

fyi, the characters in final fantasy aren't real, they're graphics.

Posted by Yonaka

Uh, duh. What's that supposed to mean anyway?

Posted by threadbumper

bump

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Yonaka;526333]Uh, duh. What's that supposed to mean anyway?

It means STFU

Posted by Omni

Only ten months late.

Posted by junior senior

lol like a pregnant woman's period

Posted by mis0

that joke was DYNAMITE

Posted by Sayuri

It's all about pancakes vs. waffles now.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Sayuri: It's all about pancakes vs. waffles now.

iz dat sum yonaka?

Posted by Omni

ya it iz

she luvz us lawl

Posted by mis0

oh snap oh **** how did i guess it?

[quote]
Sayuri 198.109.255.66 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Yonaka 198.109.255.66 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Posted by Omni

I like how she doesn't know how IP addresses work.

Posted by mis0

Yeah, you'd think she'd learn. That, and it's so obvious with the wapanese usernames, michigan as location, etc.

Posted by Shade

So I was reading the first page of this thread, and I learned something new.

I had no idea that things such as vegan muffins could exist! How wonderful.

Posted by Sayuri

Actually, I do know how IP's work, and I made no attempt to hide who I am. It was figured out long ago. I got bored in my computers class, so.... yep. Vegan muffins are the ****.

But seriously, pancakes vs. waffles=epic battle.

Posted by TimeSkipz

**** YOU!

Posted by Nazo

I'm have to pull a Queen on this one if you don't mind.

"lol"

Posted by junior senior

lol prince albert

Posted by Sayuri

I know what that is now. :D

Posted by Omni

[IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3461/merossandbrianpb2.jpg[/IMG]

Hey AIDS, which one's Danny and which one's Donny?

Posted by Sayuri

The blond one is Ross, and the one with black hair is Brian. :D

Posted by maian

spork!

^________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^:`

Posted by TimeSkipz

Vegge muffins! even though I've never seen a muffin with meat in it!

Posted by S

Egg, you ****ing moron, egg.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Those arn't ****ing muffins, they're eggs in between 2 muffins.

Posted by whore

Im a christian

Posted by Shade

You're the whore of Babylon.

Posted by Sayuri

The typical muffin has both milk and eggs in the ingredients. You replace milk with soy milk, and eggs with a banana. Tasty stuff right there.

Posted by TimeSkipz

Who the **** cares? I suppose breast feeding is bad because it involves milk, and back in the day man hunted animals for food so I guess those people were evil right?

Posted by Omni

No, humans only started eating meat within the last century. It was in a vegan book, so it must be true.

Posted by TimeSkipz

People who listen to death/black who the **** cares metal die early, it must be true because it was in a vegan book

Posted by Omni

They always kill themselves.