Mai HiME

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

K like spoilers people. Cause... then this thread will suck :) If you don't like spoilers too much, don't read past the first post, and go download this awesome ****ing show.

The show has 2 more episodes left. So many HiME's have gone down with Alyssa being the first. The show has not dissapointed and it's really getting sick and twisted. The HiME's are falling and on episode 24, a new HiME is shown, who finally appears and shows herself. Mai knocked Alyssa from the festival. I won't spoil anything else for those who haven't seen. From episodes 19 and up, it becomes real hardcoreing tear jerking moments. Remember that when the child of the HiME goes down, their precious person is the one at stake. Tear jerking as in... a few HiME's have gone down already :(.

Static Subs is subbing this anime... but they slow :(. YesY has been subbing real good, and the up to date ones. Get them at [url="http://www.animesuki.com"]www.animesuki.com[/url] or register for free and get them at [url="http://www.animeyume.org"]www.animeyume.org[/url]

I know there are comments.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm really enjoying this anime. A lot. It's actually become one of my favourite shows. I love nearly everything about it: the storyline, characters, art, action...the music is fairly good, as well. Not excellent, but decent. I'd recommend this show to anyone. I'll be sad to see it end.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

K, I'm gonna start with spoiling. Don't start reading down if you haven't watched :)

This anime has some real low points in the story. One had to be when Akira was defeated by who we first think was Mikoto. Akiras was bonded to Mai's brother, and because she was defeated, Takumi dies. Mikoto was in the wrong place and time, and Mai wasn't going to forgive her. Mikoto cries in the end, and Mai blasts the **** out of her. She double owns herself. You don't think it can be lower though.

Mikoto did not kill Akiras super toad, it was Tate's annoying ***** of a sister. Shiho, probably my most hated character, was the one that came in attacked with her *yata garasu* or the giant crow. I can't tell if Midori is dead or not, but someone give me input on that. Mai has been in love with Tate, and now she must fight Shiho, so no matter the outcome, Tate's gone. She decides to let herself die by shiho's bird, but Mikoto comes and saves Mai. There was no hope in between her brother dying through the point of Tate dying. This was a low followed by more low. This was gross in so many ways, and really sad because you can actually feel it the second time around, especially when Tate says something along the lines of him not being able to hear her anymore.

From the episodes of Mai almost sharing a kiss with Reito, to the destruction of Alyssa and Miyu. Alyssa really didn't deserve to die either, and now Miyu is back. I'm not sure, but I don't think Midori was able to reprogram her to have fresh memories rather than having Miyu remember what happened to the only person she loved.

Kuga got into an accident an episode or two... or three before number 24 with Nao. Before in around episode 18 or something, they got into a fight, and her child's part was blown off into her face. Natural to get revenge no? I'm spoiler crazy. You find out later that Shizuru, the tea and rice lady is a HiME. She helps kuga, and takes her to a place, and cares for her. Look through every episode at the way Shizuru looks at kuga. They finally give it away, Shizuru loves Kuga in a sexual way, while Yukino loves Haruka in a loving way. Shizuru defiles and sexes up Kugas body real hardcore while Kuga is too sick to realise it. Kuga finds out through Yukino, and now Shizuru is ****ing psycho. She has that sadistic look in her face. You know, the anime sadistic look. You know which one :mad:

I like it how they add characters that are so weird in their own way. You have the ones that love because they just love another character in an affectionate way, you have characters who figure out that love shouldn't be a responsibility, which was the case with Mai and Tate, whom felt responsible for their little brother and sister and did not realise what they really wanted. The sort of love yukino had for Haruka was more of an admiration because Haruka did her best and Yukino sort of looked like she wanted to be Haruka, so she looked up to her. The love from a parent is what Nao lived on and so did Kuga till she found what her mother intended to do with her. (am I wrong on that one, and is Kugas person now Mai... or that Psycho?) Then you have the sexual attraction love shown by the ever so psychotic Shizuru who raped Kuga while she was down.

From the orphans to the HiME's being in a battle against one each other. Come one people, it can't just be me and angelwing who have seen this, and most likely Unite also. Insert feed now >.<

Yeah, had you seen how many people had downloaded episode 24 a little while after it was out? Nearly one hundred. But anyways, I was also wondering who Kuga's 'person' is. At first, I thought it was Mai, but I'm not entirely sure. I just want to watch the next episodes. :(

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

The downloads can peak at up to 6000 people. It has before, and it was episode 24 by (YesY fansub) If they didn't sub it and static did, the numbers peak SO much faster. I remember when Static released 3 episodes at a time. Those numbers were high :O.

Holy ****, I wrote a lot before :O

Posted by Unite

The series is going great sofar thou it's kinda sad with all the deaths.

Posted by Shade

I'm really kind of ticked right now because of this show. The only site I know of that had non-torrents of this, has gone down for a while. I just went there five minutes ago to download episode one, too. Oh well, that's what Google is for. :)

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I posted links dude. LINK!!!

As for what unite said. Yes, I don't think it was meant to be happy. Once you saw it happen one time, you knew it was going to be how the show would turn out. Precious person after precious going down. It took a while to get to it, but it happened. Especially with the explosion in the last 10 episodes. Midori wanted to find a way so that the HiME's didn't harm each other, and instead she gets damaged in the process (does she die by any chance?) They have you believe in this show that they will not hurt each other, but instead everyone dies, little by little. I was shocked at kugas actions in the latest episode as well. She actually kisses shizuru to stop the psycho. Too bad kuga likes shizuru in a non sexual way unlike shizuru who loves her in that way. They both went down, and I found that real hardcore, and sad, cause both of them were good characters. Too bad with one episode remaining, I have no clue what to expect, especially mikoto being the other live HiME there is. In the preview it does show though that mikoto stops her brother from attacking mai, cause we all know what those tears meant in those other episodes. K liek spoilage.

What was MIYU's point in that episode though. I didn't see her useful at all in that episode.

Well, the last episode came out today. I'm definitely picking up the DVD set when this season is released. I've really enjoyed it, and can possibly enjoy a second season, as is hinted in this last episode.