Blacks

Posted by Bebop

Theres been threads about homosexuals, religious folk and the none religious folk, death and pretty much everything else under the sun except for the lesser dark folk.

So here it is! :D:D:D

Posted by Sean Fury

Most black people bother me. I dislike ghetto slang and I hate (almost) all rap/hip-hop/soul/funk done by African-Americans. However, I find my hatred of their "art forms" and dialect similar to my hatred of red-neck hicks and people from down south in the US (Georgia, Alabama, Texas, etc.) who **** me off quite a bit more.

So I don't consider it a racist thing, I consider it "I hate you because of who you are, not what you are or where you're from" thing. I'll also mention the fact that I have one black friend I see every couple days because he comes over and we play video games and such, but he is definately the whitest black person next to Cuba Gooding.

Posted by S

I hate idiots. If a black person is an idiot, I hate them. It just so happens that the main-stream culture in Black-America (IE: Hip-hop, R&B, Ghetto mentality, etc etc.) are in turn the glorification of not only violence and pimping, but idiocy in general. Then again, I hate the popular culture as well. So I hate all idiots equally, the only variance being their own stupidity.

Posted by WackoHater2

Black people don't bother me at all. I know a lot of cool ones. The only thing they do that gets to me though is they walk soooooooooooo sloooooooooow! I just wanna freakin' flip out. Other than that, they are awesome.

Posted by Iris

They don't bother me any more than the other races. I don't have any qualms with their culture.

Posted by Fate

Black =/= hip hop rap gangsters

My brother is black. He has his own gold grill (for his teeth). He wears gangsta clothes and calls everyone a nigga. His GPA is a 3.6 and he goes to a very good school and takes the best classes available. I have no problem with blacks. I don't even have a problem with the stereotypes. I figure I shouldn't judge people by their skin color or supposed "culture", but rather on what they make of things.

Black gangsta dressing fly = pretty cool
Black gangsta dressing ghetto = not cool

Posted by Zeta

The wonderful thing about niggers
Is niggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made of springs
They're bouncy pouncy trouncy flouncy
Fun fun fun fun FUN
But the most wonderful thing about niggers
Is that I'm the only one
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm the only one
Hoo hoo hoo hoo

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sean Fury: I have one black friend I see every couple days because he comes over and we play video games and such, but he is definately the whitest black person next to Cuba Gooding.

WAYNE BRADY FOR WHITEST BLACK PERSON '07

I don't mind black people, but I dislike some of their music, and i think a lot of the trends popular with them, such as bling, are kinda superficial.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Sean Fury: Most black people bother me. I dislike ghetto slang and I hate (almost) all rap/hip-hop/soul/funk done by African-Americans. However, I find my hatred of their "art forms" and dialect similar to my hatred of red-neck hicks and people from down south in the US (Georgia, Alabama, Texas, etc.) who **** me off quite a bit more.

So I don't consider it a racist thing, I consider it "I hate you because of who you are, not what you are or where you're from" thing. I'll also mention the fact that I have one black friend I see every couple days because he comes over and we play video games and such, but he is definately the whitest black person next to Cuba Gooding.

thats exactly how I feel.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Sean Fury]Most black people bother me. I dislike ghetto slang and I hate (almost) all rap/hip-hop/soul/funk done by African-Americans. However, I find my hatred of their "art forms" and dialect similar to my hatred of red-neck hicks and people from down south in the US (Georgia, Alabama, Texas, etc.) who **** me off quite a bit more.

That whole statement was a load of goat****. "I hate you because of who you are, not what you are or where you're from". You just mentioned hating rednecks and hicks from the "South" (Georgia, Alabama, Texas, etc.). I'm from the South, doen't quite qualify me as a hillbilly cousin-****ing hick, now does it? No, because you don't know who I am, or where I'm from. I don't even have a destinct accent in my dialog to acknowledge my region of origin, because I've had to move around the entire United States, from time to time. How can you say you're not a racist, when you blatantly claimed to dislike African-Americans solely on the basis of "Ghetto slang" [there's a word for that now, it's Ebonics, by the way], music, and your clever ivory-natured friend. You can't claim to not be racey, even if you do manage to "hang" with a few of the people you claim to NOT be against. Racism is racism no matter how you try to cover it up, [Someone needs to be schooled with a few episodes of All In The Family]. I was raised around a household of bigots, religious fanatics, and homophobic morons. That didn't affect my personal views and opinions of other people, because I don't see others as I see myself. Or would I want to, I believe the difference is there mainly because the world would be so *** **** ****ing boring, it would swallow itself up into a blackhole, had we all been created "equally" the same; race, gender, sexual preference, mental status, financial status, ethnic status, religious beliefs, etc..

[quote=Zeta]The wonderful thing about n[COLOR=white]iggers[/COLOR]
Is n[COLOR=white]iggers[/COLOR] are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made of springs
They're bouncy pouncy trouncy flouncy
Fun fun fun fun FUN
But the most wonderful thing about n[COLOR=white]iggers[/COLOR]
Is that I'm the only one
Hoo hoo hoo hoo

Nice going, Dr. Suess'ette.

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine]WAYNE BRADY FOR WHITEST BLACK PERSON '07

I thought he already took home the award, for '02, '03, '04, '05', and '06?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Zeta:
But the most wonderful thing about niggers
Is that I'm the only one
Hoo hoo hoo hoo

No, the most wonderful thing about niggers is that they can't shoot a gun correctly to save their lives.

Much less hit their intended target.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Sapphire Rose]No, the most wonderful thing about ni[COLOR=black]ggers[/COLOR] is that they can't shoot a gun correctly to save their lives.

Much less hit their intended target.

Oh, and I suppose an angry drunk white man.. err, "redneck" has a better sporting chance? When I ask this SR, let's just suppose that the white man isn't a member of the NRA, or holds a license to anything-gun related.

Posted by Dexter

The ones I know throw good parties and carry on decent conversations. They also like sports game, which is cool. Not many of my white friends like sports games, which sucks.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Sadistic Grin: Oh, and I suppose an angry drunk white man.. err, "redneck" has a better sporting chance? When I ask this SR, let's just suppose that the white man isn't a member of the NRA, or holds a license to anything-gun related.

Would you rather fight a nigger or a Drunk Redneck?

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Sadistic Grin: That whole statement was a load of goat****. "I hate you because of who you are, not what you are or where you're from". You just mentioned hating rednecks and hicks from the "South" (Georgia, Alabama, Texas, etc.). I'm from the South, doen't quite qualify me as a hillbilly cousin-****ing hick, now does it? No, because you don't know who I am, or where I'm from. I don't even have a destinct accent in my dialog to acknowledge my region of origin, because I've had to move around the entire United States, from time to time. How can you say you're not a racist, when you blatantly claimed to dislike African-Americans solely on the basis of "Ghetto slang" [there's a word for that now, it's Ebonics, by the way], music, and your clever ivory-natured friend. You can't claim to not be racey, even if you do manage to "hang" with a few of the people you claim to NOT be against. Racism is racism no matter how you try to cover it up, [Someone needs to be schooled with a few episodes of All In The Family]. I was raised around a household of bigots, religious fanatics, and homophobic morons. That didn't affect my personal views and opinions of other people, because I don't see others as I see myself. Or would I want to, I believe the difference is there mainly because the world would be so *** **** ****ing boring, it would swallow itself up into a blackhole, had we all been created "equally" the same; race, gender, sexual preference, mental status, financial status, ethnic status, religious beliefs, etc..

Yeah, I said South because that's the general area where they live. I have a bunch of family down there that I don't hate, but their accents make me want to punch them right in the face (or vagina).

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Sapphire Rose]Would you rather fight a ni[COLOR=black]gger[/COLOR] or a Drunk Redneck?

I've battled both; The "******", allthough very loud and obnoxious, was easily thrown off balance due to his lack of a belt, and oversized pants.
The Redneck, also easily knocked off balance and taken down quickly. What can I say, he was drunk.

[quote=Sean Fury]Yeah, I said South because that's the general area where they live. I have a bunch of family down there that I don't hate, but their accents make me want to punch them right in the face (or vagina).

Do it! You know you won't!

Posted by Random

I live in an area where Racism still lives. Theres a part of town that has hundreds of blacks in a certain area. 5 Miles away however there are KKK rallies.

I'm not a Rascist.. I know some people who generally think of black people as scum. I myself hate scum but I don't think in the same sense. I have black friends. I hate scum.. But theres white scum, theres asian scum, theres hispanic scum, black scum, and New Jersey Scum.. lol

I'm not too fond with the whole ghetto thing. If I had to choose between joining the Italian Mafia and joining a street gang (Such as the bloods or crips), i'd throw on some nice apparel, get myself a high powered machine gun and join the Mafia.

Yeah I don't know where I was really going with this topic..

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Random]Yeah I don't know where I was really going with this topic..

Down the screet?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Sadistic Grin: I've battled both; The "******", allthough very loud and obnoxious, was easily thrown off balance due to his lack of a belt, and oversized pants.
The Redneck, also easily knocked off balance and taken down quickly. What can I say, he was drunk.

So have I.

A raging drunk can get crazy and feels no pain.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Often true.

Posted by S

Quoted post: So have I.

A raging drunk can get crazy and feels no pain.

Nothing worse than a drunk irish guy... except one that can fight better than the other.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I almost hate them as much as I hate jews. Almost.

Posted by WackoHater2

[quote=Sadistic Gun]They have to groove'n'shake when they roll down the screet, otherwise other niggas won't recognise them as real, and laugh at their game. "CALLED!"

In the words of my friend Adam, I think they get it from picking cotton.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]I almost hate them as much as I hate jews. Almost.

Aww V, you love the Jews enough, to hate them. Well, I feel special, being a 10th Jew.But I'm also half German.

[quote=Panic]In the words of my friend Adam, I think they get it from picking cotton.

Then what's the Mexican's problem? I mean, they pick tobacco now, and they can't drive for ****.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Honestly, I feel like everyone has potential to do something good with their lives. It's up to the individual. It could be said that some people are less fortunate. Maybe they are from a poor family. Maybe they are black and coincidently the principal of their school is racist. Or maybe they get in a car accident on their way to meet the Dean of Admissions into a good college, and they don't get in because of it.

But I can tell you that there are many successful people who have been dealt a bad hand in life. Rather than pouting about how messed up everything is, they just go for it and fix the problems and make it. They succeed in spite of the adversity they face in their life.

I've met black people that I respect a tremendous amount. I've also met black people that I think have given up on life and lost their sense of ambition. The same is true of white people, hispanics, or any other ethnic group that you can think of.

So I have nothing against anyone because of what they look like naturally. Instead, I try to determine the content of their character to form an opinion of who they are.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I get annoyed more by hispanic culture than i do by "ghetto" culture.

also, lol at the defensiveness of all the white kids saying "yeah i hate blacks BUT ZOMG IM NOT RACIST LOL"

Posted by Pit

you guys are dicks.

Pit is, like, the exception almost. His azness pulls him slightly above your average ******-spic.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pit]you guys are dicks.

Quieten down, ya' wop-cock bastard..

[quote=Fei-on Castor]Honestly, I feel like everyone has potential to do something good with their lives. It's up to the individual. It could be said that some people are less fortunate. Maybe they are from a poor family. Maybe they are black and coincidently the principal of their school is racist. Or maybe they get in a car accident on their way to meet the Dean of Admissions into a good college, and they don't get in because of it.

But I can tell you that there are many successful people who have been dealt a bad hand in life. Rather than pouting about how messed up everything is, they just go for it and fix the problems and make it. They succeed in spite of the adversity they face in their life.

I've met black people that I respect a tremendous amount. I've also met black people that I think have given up on life and lost their sense of ambition. The same is true of white people, hispanics, or any other ethnic group that you can think of.

So I have nothing against anyone because of what they look like naturally. Instead, I try to determine the content of their character to form an opinion of who they are.

I just don't give a shit. To me, there's two main races: You're either an asshole, or you're not an asshole.

Posted by Crazy K

They're overrated

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: also, lol at the defensiveness of all the white kids saying "yeah i hate blacks BUT ZOMG IM NOT RACIST LOL"

Yeah, it's pretty stupid isn't it?

I honestly am not bothered by "black culture" or "hispanic culture" and so on, as I live in a diverse place and I've been exposed to almost all of it. People who "hate" cultures tend to be pretty ignorant and closed-minded, so this thread doesn't really surprise me at all.

Posted by Omni

Oh, talking to someone who wants to use purely ebonics to attempt to communicate with me is supremely annoying, too. I forgot about that.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Pit]you guys are dicks.

Yeah? Well YOU'RE BLACK.

Posted by veritas

You guys are funny

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Misoxeny]Yeah, it's pretty stupid isn't it?

I honestly am not bothered by "black culture" or "hispanic culture" and so on, as I live in a diverse place and I've been exposed to almost all of it. People who "hate" cultures tend to be pretty ignorant and closed-minded, so this thread doesn't really surprise me at all.

You're just an asshole, trying not to be an asshole.. :cool:

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Hey Bebop, in the UK, do you guys refer to black people as "African Englishmen"? I'm sure you know that here we call them "African Americans". That seems weird because I'm not a Jewish American, or an Italian American. I'm just "Caucasian", which is strange because I don't know that any of my family is from a placed called "Caucasia".

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Fei-on Castor]Hey Bebop, in the UK, do you guys refer to black people as "African Englishmen"? I'm sure you know that here we call them "African Americans". That seems weird because I'm not a Jewish American, or an Italian American. I'm just "Caucasian", which is strange because I don't know that any of my family is from a placed called "Caucasia".

Biologically: you're a Caucasoid..

Quoted post: which is strange because I don't know that any of my family is from a placed called "Caucasia".

Caucasus* It's a region that includes Georgia and Chechnya.

Posted by Ant

For me personally, I find it hard to relax around blacks.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Fei-on Castor]Hey Bebop, in the UK, do you guys refer to black people as "African Englishmen"? I'm sure you know that here we call them "African Americans". That seems weird because I'm not a Jewish American, or an Italian American. I'm just "Caucasian", which is strange because I don't know that any of my family is from a placed called "Caucasia".

We call them "black people" because that's what they are.

Posted by Pit

I'm not black. I'm big boned.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Speedfreak: We call them "black people" because that's what they are.

They seem more brown to me, most of the time. Occasionally, you'll see a real dark skinned guy who looks like he's actually from Nigeria or something, but for the most part, they're not black in actual color.

I recall during my Freshman year of High School, I was in a Western Geography class for one semester. Our teacher, Mr. Richey, was most incompetant. He would often forget to plan out work for the class period, and would improvise and pretend that he had something planned. You could tell when this was going on because he'd always show us a movie, usually from PBS and hosted by LeVar Burton. And the coolest part was how the movie would never have ANY relation to Western Geography.

One such video informed the class about the dominance of dark African genes over their lighter European counterparts (i.e. Eye color, hair color). A man who looked like LeVar Burton (but wasn't him) described black folks like this:

"My grandfather was colored. My father was a Negro. I'm black. My children are African American. And their children will be known as Neo-Nubians."

I was inclined to write that man a letter explaining that a cool nickname will never stick if you make it up your self. Perhaps suggest to someone else to start calling you that name and see if it catches on. And I'd include a paragraph about how he should wear a Geordi LaForge visor and tell everyone that he's lost and needs to contact Mr. Worf. You know, just to see how the guy would react.

Jesus Christ, Neo-Nubians. I don't think I'd want to be called a "Neo-Jewbian".

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Speedfreak]We call them "black people" because that's what they are.

You'll have to excuse Fei-on. He's so "politically correct", that his ass hurts.. :cool:

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Sadistic Grin: You'll have to excuse Fei-on. He's so politically correct, that his ass hurts.. :cool:

Hey, you wouldn't happen to know anyone who could maybe massage that out for me, would ya?

Quoted post: They seem more brown to me, most of the time.

And white people aren't all exactly white, are they? Dur.

Posted by Average n00b

I say black people too. ;>>

I have a few black friends, but..The gangsta' ones really get to me, especially in the rap/hip-hop area. Blacks and Whites included though. Whites are worse when they try to be gangsta', you have to admit that.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;519100]And white people aren't all exactly white, are they? Dur.

I'm actually going to punch someone if they say I'm caucasian and say they used a racial slur. I'm white and that's the end of it.

Posted by S

I'm human, anyone who cares to classify further can do what they want but in my eyes its cursory and without purpose besides segregation. It's a descriptive word based on several mutations dealing with skin pigments, and that's all it is.

Quoted post: I'm human, anyone who cares to classify further can do what they want but in my eyes its cursory and without purpose besides segregation. It's a descriptive word based on several mutations dealing with skin pigments, and that's all it is.

Only racists believe that.

Posted by mis0

I wanna be identified by the geographical location I come from, too, African Americans.

lol @ the thought of North American Americans.

Quoted post: Only a racist would cite another person, as being a racist. Just look at Jesse Jackson, he's always ditching and dodging the blame onto us "white folk".

Are you calling me a racist? :love:

Quoted post:
I wanna be identified by the geographical location I come from, too, African Americans.

lol @ the thought of North American Americans.

"European American" is replacing "white" or "caucasian." The former for obvious reasons, the latter because the region of Caucus isn't broad enough to classify a whole race... and it hasn't even been used correctly since the 19th century. So there you go. Your own geographical race identifier.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Fei-on Castor: Hey Bebop, in the UK, do you guys refer to black people as "African Englishmen"? I'm sure you know that here we call them "African Americans". That seems weird because I'm not a Jewish American, or an Italian American. I'm just "Caucasian", which is strange because I don't know that any of my family is from a placed called "Caucasia".

We refer to them as "chocos".

African American is a **** poor attempt at political correctness. Not every black person is from Africa. Its supposidaly refers to a black persons ancestral origin. If thats that case every American is an African American.

Except Albinos.

Posted by Arwon

It's also misleading and generalising, and leads to the wrongheadedness of black Americans trying to get in touch with their roots by learning Swahili (Swahili is an East African language, the majority of Americans blacks came from the West African coast).

I personally like European American. Now I can pretend to be british.

Posted by Arwon

Or Slovenian!

Posted by misogenie

Black people are so funny. Since Eddie Murphy starred in Beverly Hill's Cop back in the early 80's, his clever use of words can make you laugh out loud. Good for the heart I suppose if you're worried about heart disease. Other famous black actors over the years have turned seriously boring places into thrilling funny places such as Whoopi Goldberg in Sister Act acting as a jazzy-singing nun and brings a fresh new style in church choir singing.

Posted by GameMiestro

Black people like being called black. Heck, white people like being called black. It's rather amusing to see two white guys arguing over "who is more black"...

Posted by Degeneration

I'd like to see some anime fanatics squabble over who's more Japanese.

"I own the ultra-rare anime Utashamaharu, episodes 1 through 15, Collectors' Edition. Beat that."

"Please. I have the full set, signed by the author of the manga. I'm clearly closer than you to being from Japan."

Posted by Oforia

I think as a whole, blacks promote racism more than any other race in America. When I went to school, there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't get called a cracker at least once. Martin Luther King claimed that he wanted the black race to be equal with the white race in America. In my opinion, we will never be equal as long as African American Student organizations, the NAACP, and Affirmative Action exists. It is pure racism in itself. Whenever I discuss this, I am usually immediately labeled as "racist". I am not a racist. I do not dislike people based on their skin color. If I dislike black people, it would definitely be because of the hip-hop culture. It promotes sex, drugs, and violence. There is a huge problem in this country when 70% of black people are born out of wedlock. I do not think this is an economic problem either. Look at Native Americans. They are at even more of an economic disadvantage than black people; yet, their overall IQ tests are higher, and they have a higher success rate in schools. I personally believe it is more of a cultural issue, rather than an economic issue.

Posted by Fate

Personally, I don't think enough time has passed for the social repercussions of segregation. Not to mention slavery ended about 150 years ago, so not too many generations can pull out of such ruts. I mean, if you're a black family living in an area and your grandparents' grandparents lived in the same area, the roots can stick deeply. Think Harlem or something.

Posted by MarioStar

I dont hate ******s i dont hate honkeys i hate all minorities Get a job and keep your problems to your self you friggin cry babies.

****ing ******s, the lot of them.

nice bump on a lame topic, btw.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Fate: Personally, I don't think enough time has passed for the social repercussions of segregation. Not to mention slavery ended about 150 years ago, so not too many generations can pull out of such ruts. I mean, if you're a black family living in an area and your grandparents' grandparents lived in the same area, the roots can stick deeply. Think Harlem or something.

Harlem was a rich area before they came. Isn't much "roots" there. So was Hempstead on Long Island. My mom said when she was a kid, Hempstead was the place everyone hung out, until they ran it down. Poor Hempstead, they turned it into a dump >.>

Posted by Oforia

Well, how much time do they need? It's not like it is helping them. The holocaust was much more recent in Europe; however, European Jews do not need social help. They do not complain all the time either. Many black people just like to blame their problems on other people. Their culture is a reflection of their attitude.

Posted by Bebop

Jews complain all the time. All their whining annoyed Hitler. Thats why he came up with his brilliant plan! :D

Posted by Oforia

The Jews I see aren't whining nearly as much as blacks in America. They also aren't asking for special programs, such as: Affirmative Action, Black Colleges, Black Caucuses, Black Organizations (NAACP), etc, etc, etc.

Posted by Fate

To be really fair, they weren't gassed in the US. At least I don't think they were!

Also, I think WWII was like twenty years before the black movement. Twenty years is a good chunk of time. Anyone else notice television tributes to Jews? It seems like every show I've watched has some Jew relation in it.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Fate: To be really fair, they weren't gassed in the US. At least I don't think they were!

Also, I think WWII was like twenty years before the black movement. Twenty years is a good chunk of time. Anyone else notice television tributes to Jews? It seems like every show I've watched has some Jew relation in it.

I agree with you. When I said that the holocaust was more recent, I was comparing it to when blacks were slaves, not the civil rights movement. I am not sure if that was what you were referring to. I would also have to say that there are a lot more tributes to blacks in the US, then Jews. Just look at the coke commercials. I cannot speak for Europe; therefore, when I say that blacks receive more special treatment, I am referring to the US.

Posted by The Judge

I look at the first page of the thread: Bank Accounts.
I look at the 4th page of the thread: Jews and Nazis.
Ah, internet.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Mixman: I would also have to say that there are a lot more tributes to blacks in the US, then Jews.

They also get BET, the Black Award Show, Black History Month. I dont even think the Jews get a holiday for what they suffered >.>

Posted by Zeta

Quoting The Judge: I look at the first page of the thread: Bank Accounts.
I look at the 4th page of the thread: Jews and Nazis.
Ah, internet.

Godwin's Law, amirite?

Posted by The Judge

Wait a minute...this thread's about blacks.

Ah whatever.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Ugh...(I'm getting a headache from all of the stupidity in this thread)
I don't like the kind of people who just complain and say things like blacks this negroes that...they have such large noses which breathe up all of the white man's air...like maybe if they didn't buy such expensive clothes, shoes, hats, car and such they wouldn't be such a burden on society...Hey, ******s are around. Hide your money and valuables...Black people they are like f-ing natural ninja because they can disappear into the night easily due to their dark skin...A black is just a dirty, retarded, white guy who loves promiscuity and tends to partake in illegal activities...Rappers are drug dealers...They don't have souls...They never have good credit...etc...

Stuff like that annoys me. I remember when people used to use racism as a joke and nobody was offended. Oh how I miss that period of time. Has that time left already. It was the...

You should think on the level of the individual and on that basis...

Now it's the "Let's give every one a fair chance! Yay" era. Enjoy it.
P.S. I wish I was either White or Japanese so I could enjoy those cultures without so many weird looks. I'm a Black Negro Person if you consid...

Quoted post: Anyone else notice television tributes to Jews? It seems like every show I've watched has some Jew relation in it.

Jews own the corporations.

Quoted post:

Stuff like that annoys me. I remember when people used to use racism as a joke and nobody was offended. Oh how I miss that period of time. Has that time left already. It was the...

Racism is a joke. No one takes it seriously in a group of friends, or on the internet in general. Only TV programs and white people.

and who the **** says "negroes"?

Posted by S

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
and who the **** says "negroes"?

My grandpa.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

I call older people that because they are used to it.

Posted by Bebop

I call them 'filth' or 'scum'. I think its much more appropiate. :D:D:D

Posted by Fate

Quoting Mixman: I agree with you. When I said that the holocaust was more recent, I was comparing it to when blacks were slaves, not the civil rights movement. I am not sure if that was what you were referring to. I would also have to say that there are a lot more tributes to blacks in the US, then Jews. Just look at the coke commercials. I cannot speak for Europe; therefore, when I say that blacks receive more special treatment, I am referring to the US.

While the Holocaust did take place after blacks were freed, Jews weren't really really poor like shipped slaves were. I mean, Jews had access to purchase homes and get bank accounts, at least. My point is that blacks were persecuted from the very first step around white people, whereas Jews were persecuted on a-- well-- a much lighter note by presence alone. I think the US is making up for hundreds of years of mistreatment.

Posted by Oforia

Jews have been persecuted since the beginning of time. They are the black sheep in the middle east of today's time, they have had their land taken from them on multiple accounts, and have been enslaved more than any other group of people in history.

Posted by Arwon

They're hardly the only historically abused ethnic group though. Just the best known to western imagination. Exterminated tribes in the Americas, stateless peoples in Asia, discriminated tribes in Africa.... Though, personally, I think the title of "most persecuted" has to go to the Romany/Gypsy people.

Posted by Oforia

meh, you can argue for any ethnic group.

Fact of the matter is, they were persecuted.

Posted by Arwon

I beg to differ!

Oh wait no.

Truistic much?

OK. I'm struggling to find where this argument started. Are we comparing the ravages and consequences of slavery to the historical plight of Jewish people?

*goes to look*

Uh ok, here we go:

[quote]Well, how much time do they need? It's not like it is helping them. The holocaust was much more recent in Europe; however, European Jews do not need social help. They do not complain all the time either. Many black people just like to blame their problems on other people. Their culture is a reflection of their attitude.

In the sense you're looking at, the two are not in any way comparable. European Jews have had a completely different history that bares virtually no resemblence to the history of West African slaves and their descendents. If you mean to say "them blacks should just shut up because they're whiners, the Jews have had it so much worse, and that excuses our own history or something" then just say that, but it's a silly notion because the two situations have been completely different. Trying to compare them is absurd and just makes me wonder at the motives behind going "but look at the Jews!"

For example: Historically, Jews have been better educated, healthier, longer-lived, and so forth, than their surrounding Europeans. This has been a prime cause of resentment and persecution, they'd been a vulnerable market-dominant minority for quite some time, in both Eastern and Western Europe.

And, if we're going to compare post-'The Really Bad Thing' situations, after the Holocaust ended, there was nothing *like* the attempt to maintain the status quo that followed the abolition of slavery in Southern States. No Jewish Jim Crow laws, no KKK, no separate but equal, no century of institutionalised abuse and intimidation and discrimination and stuff, after the Holocaust ended. And where are the black former-slave equivalents to vital points of refuge and rebuilding such as New York and Israel? You're making an utterly spurious, downright ridiculous comparison to make what I find to be a deeply ugly argument.

Basically: Slavery ended, but that didn't make everything magically better. Really, the equivalent reference point is post-the 1960s if you're making claims about the point at which society stopped actively destroying these people. At best.

Posted by Fate

You said what I want to say but can't 'cause I'm not nearly as eloquent. :mad:

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Jews have always had it bad, always. In many areas, over long periods of time. Holocaust is just one of the many events that happend to them. So I guess you are right when you say you can't compare the two, because the Jews had it 100X worse than the blacks, for years and years. They had a meeting that denied the Holocaust never happend. The most recent one included:

Former Klu Klux Klan member David Duke
French professor Robert Faurisson
And Fredrick Toeben

(source: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/viewstory.asp?Page=/ForeignBureaus/archive/200612/INT20061211b.html)

Quoted post: Recently, the Islamic Republic held a contest of caricatures mocking the Holocaust.
Ahmadinejad, who inspired the conference, has called the massacre of six million Jews in the Nazi Holocaust a "myth" and called for Israel to be "wiped off the map."

Also the on-going fight between the Israelis and the Palestinians, which has been going on forever, and these people have to live in constant fear that they are going to get bombed or something. They also have been sold as slaves during the Roman's rule, persecuted for ages etc.

And the blacks complain about picking cotton? Hmmmm.

So, you effectively missed his entire point? Cool.

Posted by Fate

Does that mean blacks were invented after Jesus???

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: So, you effectively missed his entire point? Cool.

How did I miss his point? He is saying that Blacks face racism etc after Slavery was abolished and after the Holocaust there was nothing. And I was clearly pointing out that there was, the Israelis and the Palestinians conflict, the meeting that was held saying the Holocaust didn't exist etc. And I pointed out Jews faced other problems long before the Holocaust.

And if that's not the point he was stating, please care to explain

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Fate: Does that mean blacks were invented after Jesus???

No, blacks were adopted from the jungle after 'Most Valuable Primate' movie hit the screens. Man that film was awesome.

Posted by Arwon

Quoted post: If you mean to say "them blacks should just shut up because they're whiners, the Jews have had it so much worse, and that excuses our own history or something" then just say that, but it's a silly notion because the two situations have been completely different. Trying to compare them is absurd and just makes me wonder at the motives behind going "but look at the Jews!"

Yeah.

Posted by Sharpie

Anyway... I think that the black peoples, and the Jews both suffered a load of **** throughout the century. Between the Romans, the Egyptians, the holocaust and the American civil war I think they've both had their fair share of intolerance. Sure it's not really the same type of thing for BOTH of them, but does that really matter? If I hit you in the ribs with a baseball bat will you kick my *** any less then you would if I had hit you in the head?... Assuming you didn't go unconcious?

Posted by Bebop

Theres only one way to settle this.

RACE WAR!

We line up all the blacks and Jews and have them fight to the death. Naturally it will be televised on Fox where a new Spider Man 3 trailer will be shown during half time. The Jews, being natually sneaky, already have my bet but the blacks arent without their spears.

Spoilers: jews win. Blacks are savages, they're naturally built for killing and vicious acts. Jews, though, they have the money to rig the first and convince the blacks to lay down for them. After all, blacks are poor and could use the cash. It's one thing to win a race war, but another thing to possibly walk away rich. Of course, they're too stupid to realise if they take the money they'll die. But that's what the jews are banking on.

no pun intended of course.