Jesse, your behind the times...

Posted by Proto Man

It would be nice if you updated to vB 3.6.4. :)

Especially since it has multiquote. :D

That's not the only feature that it's worth upgrading for though. There are a lot of other features as I am sure you already know.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er..am I missing something..Oh yah...are da boards outdated!!!

Ack...er is Version 3.5.0

outdated!!!

Posted by Omni

Are we actually getting an upgrade?

Posted by Jesse Smith

php having to be upgraded iz da main procrastination reason. Oldies will remember what happened last time I tried to upgrade it!! (Think moving to a cgi script for a while!!) Hopefully with in a day or two a professional will have it upgraded.

Then I'll test the upgrade on a dead vBulletin site.

Yes, I've seen 3.6 and I like it!!!!

This time, after they have it upgraded, I'll look in to the SSH logs and should hopefully see what they did to upgrade it and then can hopefully do it myself next time it needs upgraded.

vBulletin Version 3.6.4...I think it's far enough to have most of da bugs taken out!!!

Posted by Omni

Okay, that would be awesome.

Posted by Linkman

don't you dare use that ancient garbage, CGI, Jesse. Summon some intelligence for an hour or so, and update PHP.

What version do you have any? 1.0.0? They're on like 5.2.0 now.

Posted by Jesse Smith

grrrr!!!!!!!!!! Perl ROCKS!!!!!!!! I'll leave it to da pros to upgrade!!!!

er, you say to NOT do perl...then you tell me to do exactly what caused us to use that perl script that one time for awhile!! :wacko:

Posted by Linkman

Perl is for weak minded-amateurs such as yourself.

UPGRADE PHP, YOU COWARD!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, don't u remember what happened last time I did it!!!!!!!!!! php caused us to have to uze da perl script for awhile!!! :wacko:

Oh, and read my second post in dis thread!!! :wacko:

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Jesse Smith:
vBulletin Version 3.6.4...I think it's far enough to have most of da bugs taken out!!!

Actually, according to the little note I got a while ago in my admin cp, .4 does take care of some bugs.

Jesse... PHP isn't THAT bad.

Posted by Hyper

*YOU'RE
*YOU'RE
*YOU'RE
*YOU'RE
*YOU'RE
*YOU'RE
*YOU'RE
*YOU'RE
*YOU'RE
*YOU'RE