Pokemon Emerald

Posted by SwampertMasta

Poke'mon Emerald is sure to come out in late of this year which is not too long. Anybody have anything about it? Its suppose to be a little different from Ruby and Sapphire. Well its the SAME! thing (but a little different) All I know is that it has Rayquaza on the cover. Anybody have links to a website, if you do paste it down. There was on call seribii.net or something like that. Thats all I know.

:gas: :devil:

Posted by Shade

Actually, it's coming out sometime this April. For the U.S, that is. Probably a couple months later for the U.K.

Posted by TheMooChicken

[url=http://www.serebii.net/emerald/]Serebii's info on Emerald[/url]. It really is a good overview of the game, and it looks friggin awsome.

Posted by Dark Link

I MIGHT get Emerald, but doubt it.
The 3rd game in each series hasn't really been good except Yellow in which you actually started with a pikachu and HAD to start with it.

I also noticed this...http://www.serebii.net/emerald/deoxys.shtml
A 4th DEOXYS!!! :p

Now we have

Ruby/Saph: Normal
FireRed: Power
LeafGreen: Defensive
Emerald: Speed

Posted by SwampertMasta

Cool but the only thing is how do you get it? maybe in a trade from Firered or Leafgreen

Posted by The Diglet Man

I'm gonna get it no matter what!

Posted by SwampertMasta

I heard you start with Chikorita, Totodile and Cyndiquil. That will be weird Johto Pokemon in Hoenn. Couldnt catch them in Ruby or Sapphire.

Posted by The Diglet Man

Quoting SwampertMasta: I heard you start with Chikorita, Totodile and Cyndiquil. That will be weird Johto Pokemon in Hoenn. Couldnt catch them in Ruby or Sapphire.

No, you still start with Treecko, Mudkip, and Torchick. But when you get the Elite Four Prof. Birch lets you choose one of thoose to have.

Posted by Shade

Where are you guys getting your information?

Posted by TheMooChicken

Hum, it gives everything you need to know right there. RIGHT THERE I SAY!!!!!!

[quote=Serebii.net][size=1] Pok

Posted by Shade

He said when you get to the Elite Four. Not when you complete the Dex.

READ! READ I SAY! You lack of reading causes me to kill the Caterpie...again...

Posted by TheMooChicken

THE QUOTE COMES FROM THE SITE!!111ONEONETWOTHREENINESIXTOO TEH SITZOR IS TEH MORE TRUSTINGOWRTHY!!! Anyways, as my horribly shpeeled first part says, I trust Serebii more than what other people say, so unless he supplies a link to back himself up, I will continue to trust mah linkage.

Posted by Shade

I wasn't stating that he was right. Merely that I wasn't wrong in my thinking.

Posted by Ganon

Nah, I probably won't buy it. In my opinion I only like to buy one version for each set of Pokemon games.

Posted by Barrysun

I think this game will be worth my time trying to find out the new puzzles and items as well.

Posted by SwampertMasta

Im am changing my username to something i dont know but I just like it this one is getting old

Posted by goku262003

Quoting Dark Link: I MIGHT get Emerald, but doubt it.
The 3rd game in each series hasn't really been good except Yellow in which you actually started with a pikachu and HAD to start with it.

I also noticed this...http://www.serebii.net/emerald/deoxys.shtml
A 4th DEOXYS!!! :p

Now we have

Ruby/Saph: Normal
FireRed: Power
LeafGreen: Defensive
Emerald: Speed

wait theres 4 forms now?
yeah theres no difference storywise in this version besides youre greenish color i miss pokemon yellow and crystal those had changes both graphic and story wise!!

Posted by TheMooChicken

Crystal's graphics didn't change much besides the fact that the pokemon moved when they came out. And all yellow really did was change the sprites of the trainers and their pokemon. The attack graphics, along with the behind view (your pokemon) and the game graphics in general stayed the same. And Emerald is going to add a lot of new areas, new "quests", new catchables, and other new things, same as Crystal did.

In yellow they also allowed pokemon to learn moves they couldn't, such as Charizard and fly. Crystal also changed move sets around.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Something I just noticed... why did they change the animation for Tail Whip? it changed for the better in Gen2, then for Gen3 they changed it back, and it sucks...

Posted by SwampertMasta

It is imposssible to get Deoxsys. There is no way you can go to Navel Island and Birth Island. Anybody know how?

Posted by NorthEastGamer

Hey its SwampertMasta I changed my user name

The game looks a little odd from the other games but you can explore more. there is new things and buildings so it will probably be cool

Posted by Henro

I heard to get to those islands u ave 2 go to a pokemon exebition and link up with a comp there 2 get the navel pass and the indigo pass. they let u get to the other islands (i think). But my mate has those passes abd i think on one of the two islands ho-oh an lugia are on them level 60 and as for deoxsys its level 30 and has a very special ability (hint: its called insert)