playstation v xbox

Posted by greginglis

playstation easily wins cos of its following series

final fantasy
metal gear solid
ALL OF THEIR MAD PARTY STARTERS
gutiar hero
gta(xbox has it but it runs and is better everything on playstation)

and in the green xbox corner they have.....

halo
project gothem racing
dooooooooom

Posted by WackoHater2

Xbox 360 > PS2 > Xbox > PS3.

Posted by Sean Fury

No, actually GTA runs better on the Xbox. The Xbox system is overall more well-developed and powerful than the PS2, thus, any games that were created in the PS2's generation and moved to the Xbox could be run easily.

Oh, and Panic is right too, 360 > all else. With the exception of the Wii of course.

Posted by WackoHater2

I've never played the Wii. That's one of the reasons I didn't include it. The other reason is because of the title of the thread. Discussing Xbox and Playstation.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Panic: I've never played the Wii. That's one of the reasons I didn't include it. The other reason is because of the title of the thread. Discussing Xbox and Playstation.

I haven't either, but we all know it's better than all the other systems.

Posted by WackoHater2

I have always been a fan of Nintendo.. but the Wii has like one game I am interested in playing (Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam) and I don't really like the concept of the interactive Wiimote.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Panic: I have always been a fan of Nintendo.. but the Wii has like one game I am interested in playing (Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam) and I don't really like the concept of the interactive Wiimote.

You just have to open to new ideas and take a chance. I loved the idea of more interactivity with games, stimulates you more, I get **** bored playing games nowadays.

Posted by veritas

Twilight Princess is probably the best game for the wii

Posted by WackoHater2

I was watching a trailer on Twilight Princess in Toys R Us earlier. It looks alright.

Posted by veritas

I went over to my friend's house and he was playing it. It's pretty sweet. I thought the graphics for the wii were gonna be terrible but for T.P it looks pretty good.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

As if this thread hasn't been made a billion times and actually in the correct board.

Xbox is huge, Playstation wins (really, because of the game library).

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

i personally dont and never have liked the Wii, it just doesnt have enough buttons, i like all the buttons and stuff not swingin my arm around like a retard.

Posted by Angerion the Brave

It depends on what you're into: Want to blow **** up? Buy an Xbox
Want to play RPG's? Buy a Playstation
Want what both have to offer but none of what they lack? You're going to have to buy them all or learn to live with the scraps they put out.

I'm buying PS3 / Xbox 360 games I like but holding out for the console until it becomes more finacially sound an action for me: Because the good games become harder to find than the consoles ever will.

Posted by Red

if you're going to re-create an age old argument at least do it in the right board, and maybe add a pole?

anyways,
Playstation = great game library, some great game series,much more
Xbox = tank of a system, Halo (for anyone who likes it) and GoW...

I say Playstation Wins, my own oppinion though.

Posted by Sharpie

GoW = G-O-D (I didn't know this forum censored that word...) of War? I was under the impression that was a PS2 exclusive ;P

Posted by Random

XBox>PS2

Why you might ask??

XBox has a much better online service with hundreds maybe thousands of Online games..

XBox has GOTY titles like

Halo
Halo 2
Fable
Star Wars KOTOR
Star Wars KOTOR II

Not to mention other great titles like

Fusion Frenzy
Jade Empire
Ninja Gaiden
Morrowind

Not to mention the Xbox and PS2 shared:

GTA III (played better on Xbox and way faster load time)
GTA Vice City (PS2 load time on startup= 36 Seconds... Xbox startup=7 sec)
GTA San Andreas
Metal Gear Solid 2
Castlevania

PS2 had:
Final Fantasy X, X-2... (BLAH)
Smackdown vs Raw 2006 (Good game)
Metal Gear Solid 3 (Fun)
GoW... (I wasn't a huge fan.. thought it was highly overrated)
Final Fantasy XII (Not bad but still not where FF needs to be)

Though the PS2 had decent games, the XBox Library not to mention the GOTY titles win for the XBox..

Oh and Guitar Hero II is out for 360..

360>PS3... I don't think I need to explain why..

Posted by metalbassist66

Haha this is just my opinion but I find the wii stupid and ****ing gay. Im sick of people saying its the best system its not its current gen people not next. First off motion sensor stuff has been around for ages it is cool for the wii but its not revolutionary. 2nd GTA is supposedly supposed to be better on the ps3 than the 360.
Not trying to start and argument just staying my opinion =)

*article from a website*
The latest issue of PSM Uk summed up a nice list of 50 reasons why you need GTA IV. The list basically consists of gameplay arguments, but when they reach the 43rd argument, they