Second Life

Posted by Jesse Smith

Rumor has it, some of us play Second Life. Post your name and we can add each other to our friends list. I'm Ragnar Jannings.

I've been playing for just about a week. As I type this, I'm siting on my NES, watching a hot chick and a stud...ahem...mess around!!!

I mostly hang out in da sandbox.

Any one wanna buy an NES??!! Just L$50! :D

Posted by Sean Fury

****ing furries.

That's all I have to say.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, you arn't Zac Wilcke...right!!! He's in da 'Furry hater' group! I'm in da NES group.

Posted by Sean Fury

I haven't seen anything about Second Life besides furries everywhere and 4chan memes. What the hell is it actually about?

Posted by Jesse Smith

You can have your own land and create stuff. Some people make money off it and do it full time. er, whats a furry!!!!!! It's your second life...your own little world.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: What the hell is it actually about?

Imagine the internet... as if it were real life... with like buildings and businesses and people all living and interacting in person.

Wait, don't imagine that. You might just see into forever and never recover. Frightening.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Imagine the internet... as if it were real life... with like buildings and businesses and people all living and interacting in person.

Wait, don't imagine that. You might just see into forever and never recover. Frightening.

Don't worry, I'll just divide by zero and destroy everything.

Posted by Zac

It's pretty ****ed up but it's fun to annoy people once in a while

Posted by Jesse Smith

It would be nice if it was much easior to own land....and not get scamed!!! Heck, I just got scamed L$20 by trying to buy...a Pyramid Scheme at the sandbox!!!!! grrr!!!! I just wanted to buy it and then get money myself from scaming other people!!! :D:D

Posted by CrystalPain

No thanks I already got a first life why would I want a second one.

Posted by Omni

Quoting CrystalPain: No thanks I already got a first life why would I want a second one.

Lies! I'll believe this when I see it.

I think I'm going to try this game now, too.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm just going to assume it's a ginormous waste of time.

Posted by Zeta

Half a life is better than a second life.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Half-Life is indeed better.

Posted by Jesse Smith

OK, n00bie question. In dis game, WHAT is a furry??!!! Each vgchat member I see, has what above his name??? Fury Hater!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Draxamus

I was playing Second Life with Jesse Smith!

Posted by Jesse Smith

And Zac was their!!! You two are good at driving people insane and geting banned!!! :wacko:

So far I have yet to get banned!!!!

Posted by Draxamus

I MADE A FOOTBALL

Posted by Trigger

I have a Second Life character, but it's been a while since I logged in. I started playing it during my, "World of Warcraft is boring me" phase, but since I've gotten back into the game, Second Life has been put on hold.

I did, however, manage to be a pimp in the game and find some really stupid teen girls willing to sell their virtual selves for sex, while I paid them like $1 per hour, and I kept the other several hundred of that hour. It's a great way to earn money, and another great way to laugh at how low people will go, even virtually. I lol'd.

Posted by Omni

Wait, I got paid $1 an hour and you made $100, but I was doing all the work? No fair. :(

Posted by Draxamus

Quoting Trigger: I have a Second Life character, but it's been a while since I logged in. I started playing it during my, "World of Warcraft is boring me" phase, but since I've gotten back into the game, Second Life has been put on hold.

I did, however, manage to be a pimp in the game and find some really stupid teen girls willing to sell their virtual selves for sex, while I paid them like $1 per hour, and I kept the other several hundred of that hour. It's a great way to earn money, and another great way to laugh at how low people will go, even virtually. I lol'd.

Zac and I have these chick avatars that we use for Second Life stripping. We just go to these strip joints, click on the poles, and start up the dance animations. Then we sit back, and wait for the tips!

For anyone on here who plays: my SL name is Draxamus Eros. IM me on there, and I'll give you free stuff!

Posted by mis0

I'd play second life, but my first life is actually good.

Posted by Trigger

Quoting Queen: Wait, I got paid $1 an hour and you made $100, but I was doing all the work? No fair. :(

No, you got paid $1 an hour and I made several hundred. Totally fair!

Posted by Ridley_04

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Half-Life is indeed better.

I am in agreement.