New.

Posted by Auto Rock

Well, I am new here, hope to get known around here. Thanks. Bye

Posted by WackoHater2

Welcome. Hope you stay for a while. You could afford a little more information in your introduction though. What kind of games do you like? How about music? Other interests, etc.

Posted by Arcadios

Beware of Panic.
He masquerades as a black man to get closer to the new people and he eats them.
Many have fallen to the eternal abyss he calls a mouth.
Welcome btw

Posted by WackoHater2

I can understand you making fun of me for being a wannabe wigger, but how are you gonna dis me for being fat? Huh lardo?

Posted by Auto Rock

Actually, I am not that into games anymore. I play Counterstrike but thats about it. Use to be into Final Fantasy 11 but consumed too much time so I quit.

Music is definately a major thing. I am into classic rock, Pink Floyd is where its at. I am also into a lot of punkish type stuff, except without the emo. Rise Against and Zebrahead are quite good. Instrumental is alright if you get the right stuff, Mogwai being a huge one. I am always down to listen to new music except for country, not into it. Rap is alright if its like Aesop Rock or Sage Francis. Got any bands that you think I might like definately give me the names.

I am a big fan of skateboarding. I have been doing it for a while but have been putting it off lately because of some situations. I am not good but hey I love doing it. If you want to talk about it, I am down.

Any other stuff just ask :)

Posted by WackoHater2

That's better. Anyway, I fade in and out of games as well. I started playing again because my sister got Guitar Hero II for Christmas, and I have been playing that. It incorporates music into a video game, so I love it. Also, music is a huge thing for me. I just discovered Last.fm and I am loving it. I have been listening to comedy shows on it for the past hour or so and now I am onto speed metal. Classic rock is good, so is punk. Emo is also good (but that's just my opinion). My roots are in rap music though. I have been listening to rap since I was 5 or so.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: but how are you gonna dis me for being fat? Huh lardo?

Shut up, fatty. Get a more attractive girlfriend that isn't fat, ugly, and has zits the size of a fist. Oh wait, you can't because you're fat.

Welcome.

Posted by Arcadios

I was joking.

Vamp'd
Might be somewhat true thou.....
[spoiler]Just playing around.[/spoiler]

Posted by WackoHater2

I know you were joking.. which parts do you think are true though? Be honest with me. I really don't care.

Posted by Arcadios

Hmmm....Not my call.
Let the people speak.

All of them. Both his points and mine.

Posted by WackoHater2

No, I want you to tell me. You're supposed to be my friend. Friends don't mess with each other unless they are joking. A friend wouldn't call me fat and my girlfriend ugly. That's why I don't care when Vamp does it. But you, Arc, are starting to make me mad.

Posted by Arcadios

I didn't even bring your girlfriend up....and I said nothing about your weight.
Just said you had a big mouth but I was just fooling around with that.

Posted by WackoHater2

I know you didn't bring anything up, but when Vamp said those things, you said they were somewhat true. What did you mean?

Posted by Auto Rock

So much negativity in my "new to the message board thread." Can't we love one another?

Posted by Arcadios

Yet another joke.
Something up with you today?

Posted by WackoHater2

Sorry man.. I have been extremely paranoid over the past few days.. I really am sorry. I really don't know what's wrong with me.

Posted by Arcadios

Just chill out a bit.

Posted by WackoHater2

I'm gonna get offline, play Guitar Hero II, blow off some steam. Sorry again Arc.. really.. see ya.

Quoted post: So much negativity in my "new to the message board thread." Can't we love one another?

Welcome to VGC. You'll grow to both love and despise its very existence.

Quoted post: No, I want you to tell me. You're supposed to be my friend. Friends don't mess with each other unless they are joking. A friend wouldn't call me fat and my girlfriend ugly. That's why I don't care when Vamp does it. But you, Arc, are starting to make me mad.

What a faggot. A friend can poke fun at another, even when it involves the truth, yet show no malice towards him. See, true friend's have a deep connection that surpasses such things with an equally deep understanding that lets them take such matters in a light and comical fashion, even if it is on truly hurtful grounds. Ta-da.

Posted by Malevolence

Methinks this conversation would have been handled better on AIM...

Posted by Omni

I think this conversation works equally well on VGC where everyone can see it.

Posted by Demonic Mistress

i agree with you pretty hate machine i've been on here alot just as a visiter and my sister i think has been on and off this site forever.

Posted by Omni

Who is your sister on the site?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Oh the woes of teen-angst filled conversations.. Arc, Pan: Just make up with the sex already..

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Panic reminded me...

I used to go to school with this huge, and I mean crush a HUEGBOX with his shadow huge, kid. His name was Adam Clement. One day he was standing on the top of one of the lunch tables (thank *** it was cement, eh?) eating an ice cream stick. Another classmate of mine named Bryson (who we called Hey Arnold due to his football shaped head) came up behind him and dropkicked him off. Adam noticed that his ice cream landed in some mud and he began to cry. Bryson started laughing... hard. Adam charged him and bit his neck (thank *** he didn't notice how hard we were laughing). Tyler Brown (who had sex with his own sister) came up and punched Adam sqare in the jaw. Adam shrugged it off and bit Tyler's nose. Tyler and Adam got a few stitches each. Adam had a broken jaw, a concussion, and passed out as soon as he got off Tylers nose (come to think of it, I think that's WHY he got off Tyler's nose).

Posted by Tyler Durden

Wait.. People no longer fight with fists and kicks? They bite each other into knockouts?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Adam got knocked out.

Tyler punched Adam.

2 + 2

Posted by Tyler Durden

Well excuse me, princess.. I just read alot about biting, and falling. Ice cream falling into mud, more biting, a nose coming into play with teeth.. Hardly noticed a fist being thrown. :cool: