Apple's "iPhone"

Posted by junior senior

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

notice how "ipod" comes before the "phone" option. That thing is too big and I bet the battery life is 6 hours, tops.
4gb and 8gb, 5 hours for use of everything and 16 hours for only use of audio!

Posted by Arcadios

Sony Ericsson is superior.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I like how it costs as much as a PS3.

That's it, Sony's finished.

599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:
599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS 599 US DOLLARS

ITS I-PHONE!

I-PPHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEE

Posted by Speedfreak

Little do they realise that most pairs of trousers have TWO POCKETS.

Posted by junior senior

it's out of proportion and my 30gb is much better

ok: a phone is 1234567890*#, to call somebody. Not movies/music/internet/other crap

Posted by Omni

I think it sucks. I will not buy this crap.

I'd buy it if it weren't a phone but rather the next iPod. It's pretty.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I'd buy it if it weren't a phone but rather the next iPod. It's pretty.

Well, it does have the mp3 functions, but I wonder how large the memory is.

It sort of reminds me of the Zune.

Quoted post: Well, it does have the mp3 functions, but I wonder how large the memory is.

4 and 8 gigs. I wouldn't buy anything that small.

Posted by mis0

I have my RAZR for phone calls and email, and a new shuffle for music. I wouldn't wanna stick the two together.

I don't think there is anything that good looking about it either. :/

BUT, MAN. IT LIKE... DETECTS WHEN YOU'RE READY TO MAKE A CALL. KRAAAZY

I can see that ****ing up a lot, thus shutting off your music for no reason.

Posted by Trigger

Total load of crap.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Arcadios: Sony Ericsson is superior.

Typical excellent Apple design, but it's got crap battery life because Apple doesn't want to spend a few more dollars on the battery, and actually let you TURN THE SCREEN OFF while you're playing music, so you actually have decent battery life.

Together with the crap OS, useless features, huge size, ugly design, and the price being 2 times more than what I'd pay for a phone and an mp3/video player together, means that I won't ever get it.

Yeah, the price is just ridiculous.

Posted by brownoystercult

Not too big, it looks really slick: http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=2370

Not too big, but still big. It's a phone, first and foremost, and for that it's quite large.

Posted by maian

It has a lot of crap that I don't need, and costs $600.

Hey, it's just like the PS3! :cookie:

Nah, it looks cool, but I'd rather Apple release a new standalone MP3 player, instead of making people buy a phone. It'd be cool to have an iPod like that, but cheaper and not with all the extra crap.

Doesn't really matter to me though, since I'll be getting my Sandisk soon. :)