European VC Love!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[URL="http://gonintendo.com/?p=11410"]Nintendo European Launch Announcements[/URL]

In summary, we're getting Ocarina of Time, A Link to the Past, Street Fighter II, Super Mario World, Super Probotector and a lot of other great games I don't have the memory to list. Plus you can redeem those useless Nintendo stars from games for Wii Points - I have a ton of them, so I expect a lot of old school loving very soon.

:cool:

Posted by Speedfreak

Wow, first way better resolutions and now what essentially amounts to free games when you buy other games. Europe, finally, is in an enviable position.

Now if only they'd fix the slower VC titles with the big black borders.

Posted by RandomizeR

:(

Posted by TendoAddict

Nintendo sure has some revolutionary ideas.

Not F[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]cking over Europe? GENIUS!

Its actually like a video game company reasiles that Europe has a good market base too!

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

In the Operations Guide it clearly says that suspending a game only works while the system is on/in connect24 mode. Yet I've had mine unplugged for a week or so and when I plugged it back in I was able to continue my game where I left off. Explanations, anyone?

Posted by Speedfreak

Flash memory and a misprint. It obviously wouldn't store it in the RAM because that gets used for games, the only part of the OS stored in the RAM is the home button menu.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Well, I would think it would be perfectly logical to store suspension data in RAM.