I'm getting my own room!

Posted by Omni

Yes, I still live with my parents. Anyways, I'm going to be getting my own room soon, since right now I share with my younger brother. I'm always in my garage, anyway, but still...my computer will probably move upstairs once it's ready!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Welcome to what most likely every person here takes for granted.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Lol I also live with my parents, but I always had my own room. You share the garage with your brother? Hmm...Small house?[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Welcome to what most likely every person here takes for granted.

I can't wait 'til I can take it for granted, too.

Quoting Xero: [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]You share the garage with your brother? Hmm...Small house?[/COLOR]

No, it has 2 floors and everything. Just got 4 siblings to share it with. I have my garage room and I share a bedroom upstairs. They are separate places.

Posted by WackoHater2

HAHAHA!! What are you, like 30? BOL I can see it now!

XD I am just messing with you. My friend Butch lives with his parents for now so he can make some money for his own house. Anyway, congrats. Having your own room rocks.

Posted by mis0

I had to share a room for like, 10 years? I'm not really sure. It was terrible, though. You're gonna love your new-found freedom!

Posted by KoH

[quote=Panic]HAHAHA!! What are you, like 30? BOL I can see it now!

XD I am just messing with you. My friend Butch lives with his parents for now so he can make some money for his own house. Anyway, congrats. Having your own room rocks.

Repost pics and say that first bit again. :)

Anyway, grats on the room. Btw, do you pay rent? If so, how much?

Posted by Sean Fury

I still live with my parents and my sister, and I've had my own room since I was born. I would hate sharing a room with a sister, but if I had a brother I probably wouldn't mind so much since I've always wanted one, but the privacy is very nice. Hope you have fun~

Posted by Omni

Quoting KoH: Anyway, grats on the room. Btw, do you pay rent? If so, how much?

I pay $80 a week.

Quoted post: I would hate sharing a room with a sister,

That would be hot. So many great openings for some hard incestuous dickings.

Posted by Dexter

Time for some serious contemplation directed towards room embellishments! Have any ideas? Posters, new furniture, etc?

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That would be hot. So many great openings for some hard incestuous dickings.

If she wasn't so much younger than me, sure.

Also, having a girlfriend doesn't help much either, especially when she's hot enough for me anyway.

Quoted post: If she wasn't so much younger than me, sure.

that's the whole point of incest. Unless your six and your sister is fourteen. Otherwise, fail less.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: that's the whole point of incest. Unless your six and your sister is fourteen. Otherwise, fail less.

I'd prefer more boobage. Incest is better when it's more appealing unless you're just watching, than it's win either way.

Incest is always appealing. Mind you, it's not incest if the people involved are ****ing ugly. That's the key.

Posted by Dexter

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120088/

Evil never looked so good.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Dexter: Time for some serious contemplation directed towards room embellishments! Have any ideas? Posters, new furniture, etc?

I'm probably taking a lot of things from my old room and putting them in this one, but I also have some posters and I'm getting some new firniture for the room.

Oh, and that movie is sick. I heard bad things about it.

Posted by Dexter

I actually liked it. Wicked, O, and Edmond are the best of Julia Stiles.

What kind of posters are you putting up? Bands?

Posted by Sean Fury

If Dex recommends it, I'm definately looking into it.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, I'll probably be putting up posters of bands and artists I like, prdictable as that might seem.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Welcome to what most likely every person here takes for granted.

But not me.

Of course not. Gays aren't people.

Posted by Xenos

This is why I refuse to live in a dorm. Why is it required? UC bastards.

Posted by Dexter

I could never devote myself to school enough to live there. I prefer living with my friends, in my own place, without regulations.