Where is Jesse Smith?

Posted by Greasyhead

Is this forum affiliated with the Unofficial World of Nintendo? If so, I request to be heard by Jesse Smith, webmaster of said site. I am Greasyhead, the most infamous poster in the history of the internet. Sup?

Posted by Dexter

idk about that. I'm quite the popular forum visitor and I've never heard of you.... or have I?

Jesse's around. I think he was on earlier and he might get on tonight.

Posted by Arcadios

He pops his head in from time to time throughout the day.
Doesn't stay on long thou.

Posted by Dexter

It was funny when I was over there visiting him, people kept coming over asking how to pass some Zelda dungeon or where the hidden Mario shines are and stuff. It was hilarious because Jesse had no idea.

GOOD THING I WAS THERE TO HELP THEM IN THEIR TIME OF NEED! :link:

Posted by Greasyhead

I was a regular at World-of-Nintendo in 1996-1997, and have been coming here sporadically since then. Every time I come here, a different board system is in use. I was promised modship by Jesse Smith, and am ready to reap the rewards of my longevity.

Posted by Dexter

NOT IF I BAN YOU FIRST!

j/k

Well that's cool. You were here way before my time started. What other names have you gone by? Who else do you remember?

Posted by Arcadios

[spoiler]Meh, I'll play along.[/spoiler]
What board?
Or super mod?

Posted by Dexter

Super mod? Don't be silly. He's here just in time for the wacko forum!

Posted by S

Quoting Dexter: It was funny when I was over there visiting him, people kept coming over asking how to pass some Zelda dungeon or where the hidden Mario shines are and stuff. It was hilarious because Jesse had no idea.

GOOD THING I WAS THERE TO HELP THEM IN THEIR TIME OF NEED! :link:

You met Jessie? Were you locked in his basement and fed SPAM...?

Posted by Dexter

No way. I brought pizza over and we talked VGC business.

Posted by mis0

I cannot believe you went into the home of Wackoness. I dare not set foot in such a place. Perhaps drive past and shoot bottle rockets at it, but not enter.

Is it a place of utter horror? I MUST KNOW!

Posted by Greasyhead

I have always gone by Greasyhead. Back in ancient times, I accessed the unofficial WoN via 28.8k dialup, and routinely would make a sandwich while waiting for the boards to load. I was about 10 or 11, and had a feud with the one known as "Nacho Man." I thought I was a badass when I called him "Nacho ****." lol.

I came back some time later where this place was one of those old UBB-style boards. Some arrogant nerd called Strato was the administrator who thought it was cool that you can't spell Administrator without "strato." I had a feud with a punk called Captain-Falcon over something extremely unimportant.

That's my story, basically. Jesse Smith should remember me if he's not completely senile yet.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Oh yes, I remember this dude!!!! Now, where is
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

And try to get Nacho Man back!!!!

These have been the boards since April 2001. And world-of-nintendo.com is dead!!!! It's now a ghost town. Only Nintendo stuff I'm doing now is....making Nintendo houses in the game 'Second Life'.

And if you havn't noticed yet...I'm wacko!

Quoting Dexter: He's here just in time for the wacko forum!

Oh, I take it you changed the due date for da board to....today!!! :wacko:

Posted by Dexter

I think today's a good day now that Greasyhead is here to take care of it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bah! He's not even close to being da most infamous poster!!! That's QQQQQQ, then King Nacho!!!! I don't even remember Greasyhead being a naughty poster!!!

Heck, I think he even submited content to the site, like reviews. Only good guys do that!!

Posted by Corrupt

Hah, Greasyhead. I remember you. I may not have been around since WoN, but I remember you dropping by here on a few occasions.

Posted by Draxamus

Jesse Smith plays Second Life? I haven't played that in a month myself. I was using this Christmas avatar I made for myself!

Posted by QQQQ

Quoting Jesse Smith: Oh yes, I remember this dude!!!! Now, where is

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Posted by Jesse Smith

No! That's not Q!!!!!!!

Quoting Draxamus: Jesse Smith plays Second Life? I haven't played that in a month myself. I was using this Christmas avatar I made for myself!

I found it a week or so ago, after reading about it in a magazeen about some liberal freak causing chaos buy buying small pieces of land and puting up Anti-War/Anti-Bush signs!!!! :D

I stink at making stuff!!!!! I got a few thousand free items and one was a house that's easy to put images on which I covered with Nintendo images. One house is Pokemon, one of Metroid, one is Link, one is....

er, should a new thread be made for this topic! :D

The only land I got is...in BETA! I mostly hang out at the sandbox where people make stuff.

Posted by mis0

The only thing SL is good for is Something Awful / 4chan related pranks. It still blows my mind that people will buy digital land for real money.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

You must know by now just how pathetic people really are.

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting Misoxeny: It still blows my mind that people will buy digital land for real money.

People buy sns. AIM sns.

not evn kidding! you can find them on various AIM forums, ebay, etc, but i've seen ****ers go and like, buy the sn "wires," "hed," etc for like $80. s:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dexter: I think today's a good day now that Greasyhead is here to take care of it.

*Runs off and makes another Wacko poll in da mod board.*

Posted by Zeta

Zeta 4 Metroid modtroid '07

Posted by mis0

Quoting Angelwing: You must know by now just how pathetic people really are.

I try to stay optimistic about the world and its future. Because if you realize that you have to rely on people who have their terrible fantasies smeared across the internets (Second Life users, for example), you'll find yourself in a deep bout of depression. Our generation is responsible for so much of it, too. :(

Posted by netman

What the **** is greasyhead still doing alive