Hello All. I have an accounting question

Posted by dsesar

Does anybody here have a chart of accounts used to track video game production costs??

Posted by dsesar

I am about to produce several games and I need an organized way of tracking costs.

Posted by KoH

I don't even know what the hell you're trying to say, man. However I do know that any effort you make to try and succeed in the business world will be short lived based on your ability to communicate simple ideas and concepts using text.

Posted by dsesar

Koh

I think that you should try and restrain yourself and not respond to posts that are beyond your limited comprehension.

Posted by KoH

So really... you can't describe your situation or what you would like to have information on any better than you already have so you decide to do your best to insult me. Okay. :)

Wonder why no one's posted here in regards to the original topic that you created? Easy: No one knows what the **** you're talking about.

So instead of trying to do your best to insult my and my supposed "limited comprehension," try explaining what it is you want. Your post is more proof of how badly you will fail in business. Good luck with that!